"If our human rights stop us from doing it, we'll change the laws so we can do it."

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Nosein, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nosein

Nosein Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580
    I know the last thread got closed, but i assume it was because of the last post and not so much because of the content of the OP?

I thought this was a tad bit worrying enough to warrant a thread. If not, i assume itll be closed also.

Source

2. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    I don't know why I even get sucked into these threads. you do you, i'll do me.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  3. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Next thing you know they'll take away your guns...

4. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    For the sake of this site and all others like it, just shut the topic down man.We the members know what we are for and what we love but their "all seeing eye" sees what they program it to see.At least until we have no other choice, but by then our modes of communication may be reduced to short wave radio....build up to 2020 is what all of this is.......

.....2012 was a prophecy, but not on our Gregorian Calendar....Ancient Egyptian Calendars are 8 years behind Gregorian....the mystery schools of Babylon (Freemasonry, Rosicrucians, etc.) follow this calendar....

I came to this conclusion observing a particular Politician's behavior in my own country around the time of the whole 2012 craze.He kept talking about this vision 2020 as HIS vision...but I know politicians thoughts are not their own, when every single Government of the world is registered as a "Business".....our business chamber of commerce held their 121st annual inauguration ball in 2011....the first Masonic Hall was established here in 1887...we gained "independence" in 1962.....politicians are puppets....lobbyists aka "Big Business" pulls the strings.

5. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    I hate to be that guy, but what she said is being taken way out of context. Apparently this lady has a habbit of speaking before thinking.

Lost all mine in a tragic boating accident. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.