Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    Comeback matches are the best on Frontlines, very intense.
    Just yesterday had a match when for first 30 minutes my team were pushed between B and C, then we were pushed back to the start 2 times and enemy team have taken out one of the devices, started thinking that we lost, but after that we pushed them back till flag B, then a few times back and forth between B and C and then suddenly we have taken B and after that pushed them to A and then after that to the final points, when suddenly we captured all of their devices and boom we won.

2. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    TBH,
    The realism of battlefield 1 has come at a cost. It's too real and makes the gloom of war all too real.
    Other battlefield series are more hit and run.

Battlefield 1 takes it to another level and imparts an emotional journey on the gamer.

3. shafat777

shafat777 Active Member

GPU:
    2x Gtx 980 SC 4GB SLI
    I am getting horrible screen flashing after the DLC and update. I am running sli gtx 980s and i am getting light flashes and flickering. Any help?? Been running this game for a while now without any issues but this update seems to have reintroduced the sli flickering.

4. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Disable SLI, it is the only way. I also have 980 SLI and when I disable SLI the FPS is just about the same when enabled.

5. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    They broke SLI again!?

6. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb
    Yes , i also have SLI flickering and also some kind of texture problem to with SLI enabled ...

7. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Great... another two months I won't play the game. Oh well, last Battlefield for me probably.

8. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    What are you moaning about? We have the same cards. Disable SLI you will get 100fps or so no problem.

9. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Uhm I play at ultra 1440p. No chance I'd get 100fps with only one 980. I'd get more close to 60, maybe 65.

But the issue is not what I play at, but that constantly a working feature of the game / engine is broken by what either Dice or Nvidia does, which is simply annoying. I don't fancy changing even a single thing to play a special game tbh, it worked last week, why shouldn't I expect it to work the same way a patch afterwards?

10. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600

11. Zooke

Zooke Master Guru

GPU:
    3090FE + EK Block
    I bought the complete package on release but Origin shows I have not played since 25th December.

Not a reflection on the game, it's good, more to do with my mental state.

Sad really, I was loving it. It's hard to ignore the significance of the date though isn't it.

12. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    I think my biggest pet peeve with BF1 is the lack of efficient means of destroying tanks. anti-tank grenades hardly do anything... dynamite pretty much takes every stick you have, and even then they still have to be in the best possible spots.

I miss my C4.... running around the one map... think it was in BF3 where there were a bunch of silo's and stuff in the middle ground. Would always hide around the silos, wait for someone to come by in a tank, pop out, throw some C4, and detonate. Actually had an entire enemy team rage quit because of it. haha

13. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Try turn based games. Darkest Dungeons for example. I really enjoy to play it when I just want to relax and play.

I started to play BF4 again along with CS:GO and Dota2 as I got a new mouse.
    It's really interesting to play games as you grow old and compare yourself when you were younger.
    I feel myself being more constant and less impactful by bad teammates. It really helps to enjoy game more as we get on competetive gaming like Dota 2. I actually play less, but my rank raises steadily.

14. freeman94

freeman94 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR
    They added platoons, will there be Guru3D platoon like in BF4? (I was in the BF4 Guru3D platoon, I quit as no-ones play it :( hope some of you guys play BF1, its a good game so we could play all together.

15. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600

16. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    grenades auto regen?

17. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    I played BF4 all the time before I got hooked on BF1.

I still rock my Guru badge on BF4 when I play.

We need a guru platoon on BF1 I agree.

Man does DX12 run like complete garbage for me. But DX11 is fine. Finally managed to get temps down on CPU with a 212 evo. My H100i died so I had to get the best oc I could with my case open till I have my pump and resavoir saved up for. I have everything else. Going for my first custom loop.

BF1 maxed out my 3930k @ 4.1 with just 6 cores active. When I put all 12 threads on, it was nearly 50% lower and a tad smother IMHO.

18. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    Not anymore. There is still an internal timer, but it only triggers a grenade near ammo box. Ammo box still speeds up that timer though.

Also, suppression now pauses/reduces grenade internal timer.

19. Placebo_Tony

Placebo_Tony Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
  20. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Thanks, added it. But i cant make another platoon. Can you make one and the people who wants to join can search ingame and apply.