AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.3.3 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 21, 2017.

1. streetwolf

streetwolf Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8GB
    I installed the following two packages and haven't had a single sidebyside error for days.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Microsoft Corporation 3/24/2017 3.35 MB 8.0.61001 All users

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) Microsoft Corporation 3/24/2017 3.74 MB 8.0.61000 All users

2. PF Prophet

PF Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Acer A770+1070AmpEx
    guess this fellow dosnt know that amd have rebranded the 7870 a couple times and kept selling it, perhaps a 270x or 370x these people would get that, yeah its an older gpu...amd are still selling....or at least i have still seen them in stores....

but hey, they should abandon support for anything below the r9 400 series and not bother fixing bugs like the uvd bug, or wattman bugs..people with these cards should just upgrade..i mean my dual 290x need replaced with dual 480's right? that would fix all my problems right? i mean it would only cost me hundreds of dollars and offer no real perf gain....but, at least the drivers would be working properly!!!

3. someonelikeyou

someonelikeyou Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 5500 XT
    Those people are delusional you should really start ignoring them

4. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    370x wasnt even launched in the US, and I still know about it. Nice try.

Do what you wan't, cry for all I care.
    Have fun assuming what I know.
    When I sold my back up rig 3 weeks with a 290x, it was fully functional without any issues. Had not had Vram clock bug since 2nd update to initial release of ReLive drivers.

So delusional I that I did not help with getting downsampling for people with 21:9 on newer drivers. Maybe my help should be ignored by the likes of you people.

5. prazola

prazola Member Guru

GPU:
    R9390XSOC / R9290DCU2OC
    I'm back on 17.2.1, DX12 drawcall bench says 13 million...meh, did MS f_uck3d up something with the last update? I mean, i lost 7 million drawcalls somewhere :D

6. allup

allup Master Guru

GPU:
    2 X SLi 2070 Super
    Oddest thing about this new 17.3.3 driver, for me anyway. I don't use the Regular desktop icons.
    I use the taskbar desktop link. It quit working.
    SFC the system - DISM /restore health it. Nothing bad showed up. All good..

Want back to 16.5 driver. Fixed. I never have had any driver issues until now. 3 years, not complaining. Image quality is far better with 16.5 anyway.
    on win 10 pro.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  7. wotan

wotan Member

GPU:
    PowerColor R9 390Pcs+8GB
    Ok on this Driver my Forza H3 wont work..hanging on loadingscreen..not able to get in the Game again

8. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    Same was here, but it is not hanging, it is just takes very long time to load, after 5 or 10 minutes of waiting game actually loads.

I don't know what they did with this driver, but it messed up almost all DX12 titles.

I would suggest to revert to 17.2.1. Game works fine with that one.

9. wotan

wotan Member

GPU:
    PowerColor R9 390Pcs+8GB
    Yes back to 17.2.1 and the Game works perfekt here :3eyes:

10. prazola

prazola Member Guru

GPU:
    R9390XSOC / R9290DCU2OC
    Ok, the regression coul be not driver side. I replaced my faulty z97 fatality professional (160€ refunded) with an used z97 extreme9 (with PLX) for 100€ and AMD drivers cannot get PCIE gen3 working, so I'm stuck at gen2.
    Nvidia has a workaround, a gen3 forcer program, but AMD has not. So I will get poor DX12 and Vulkan benchmark if I keep this board :bang:

11. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    Sounds more of a chipset driver issue than videocard. The NV solution is a workaround. Do a forced update all install of the chipset drivers, preferably from a more recent distro of the package.

12. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    Forcing PCI-E 3.0 for Nvidia is just for the X79 platform.

13. prazola

prazola Member Guru

GPU:
    R9390XSOC / R9290DCU2OC
    I use snappy driver installer for this and everything is updated. Chipset driver are up to 10.1.1.40 release. With my old fatal1ty PCIE was idling to 1.1@16x switching to 3.0@16x in 3d application.
    Now it stays at 2.0@16x in every situation. Changing energy saving options doesn't affect the problem.
    I've read of people on z77 + plx with the same problem that solved with the nvidia utility. I've contacted asrock support asking for a bios update with the common PCIE gen selection that exists in every other bios, but I don't think they will do anything.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  14. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    Forcing an update with Intel's installer requires a command prompt and running the installer with "-overall" option. By default, it will ONLY update components if the component is flagged as "critical" by Intel in the updater.

15. prazola

prazola Member Guru

GPU:
    R9390XSOC / R9290DCU2OC
    Nothing, even with older versions.

16. blppt

blppt Active Member

GPU:
    Vega 64 Watercooled
  17. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    It is not that big of a performance loss, secondly that is not an AMD issue. Its a chipset/driver issue of the motherboard.

Even AMD gpus run pcie 3.0 on X79 with i7 38XX chips.

18. prazola

prazola Member Guru

GPU:
    R9390XSOC / R9290DCU2OC
    I fixed the PCIE problem today, with a cmos. But still, with PCIE 3.0 working I reach only 16 million dc and I'm pretty sure it's due to plx latency or something like that.
    Sadly I can't compare my results with my previous motherboard and drivers, so I'll just watch your results here. :(

19. Alph4Dawg

Alph4Dawg Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC
    How's the performance in BF1 with these?

20. ObscureangelPT

ObscureangelPT Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1650 Supe
    Anybody here can record with Relive on Unreal Engine 4 games with exclusive fullscreen?