Corsair One gaming PC has been released

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Corsair announced its first fully built gaming PC, the Corsair ONE. Designed to deliver premium PC performance in an incredibly small package, Corsair ONE brings together decades of memory, cooling...

Corsair One gaming PC has been released

2. ThundercatMan

ThundercatMan Guest

GPU:
    Msi gaming 980ti
    Boring case considering how beautiful some of corsairs cases have been, I'm really hoping my favourite case manufacturer Phanteks shows how to do this with its prototype slim sff tower with phanteks custom water cooling system it now makes ;) this corsair one is meh and over £500 over price

3. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    Are they idiots all the companies still in year 2017? Why are they shipping expensive PCs with Home edition of Windows?

OEM windows 10 Pro costs less than 45$. I am glad I never buy a PC but only build one either gaming or for work.

4. mattm4

mattm4 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asrock 6900xt
    These are nice builds, but at $2600, I think I would want more than a quad core as my proc. I know 7700k gets good FPS, but at that price point, you're looking to game in 4k, and that quad core is selling yourself short at that point.

5. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    7700k gonna choke in a few years. It already chocking and dropping frames in CPU demanding games. Min frames gonna get worse and worse. And 5GHz overclock won't fix it.

Getting yet another quad core in 2017 is not gonna last as long as Sandy Bridge did.
    Sucks to build PC now. Ryzen needs more time to shape up, yet Intel 6 cores CPU cost arm and leg and already beaten by Ryzen performance.

Corsair need to grow some balls and go with Ryzen. Hopefully we'll see trend change as Ryzen matures.

6. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    I’m a big believer of ‘when the time comes’, speculation doesn’t do much. Right now for gaming, I would stick with Intel.

7. h2spartan

h2spartan Guest

GPU:
    Titan Black
    It is a very nice looking pc but the thing about it that really bugs me is the power supply. No overclocking headroom at all.