We are all one big glitch in the Matrix?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Serotonin, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Spartan

Spartan Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 PCS+
    Unfortunately, no one is able to answer your question, some would even say (Buddhists) that "The Self" is more of an illusion sort of thing. Yep, you have to find the answer yourself.

2. davevas

davevas Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070
    We see it in nature all the time and being a part we mimic for survial. The way it starts is the way it ends. Looking at transparent mist causing a rainbow colors cycle back. Giving thought to a two dimensional plain. A perfect circle does not exist in nature or absolute zero. But in theory it is practical. 012345678910 (the way it starts is the way it ends). To change the end the beginning must change. I think there lies ones self in absolute zero. No materialistic things just the fight to get back to what we were all once, perfectly insane, without complications and immortal.

3. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Flying off this rock if the goal is to striving to amount to absolute zero

4. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I think people have too much ego and refuse to believe anything that suggests we are the universal bugs of existence. Think about it. What other place in any other galaxy would pay and honor other people for "acting"? You made a movie? By God, here's millions of dollars and fame. You sir, are a genius. Meanwhile other worlds are doing real work and that's why we are so behind. We would rather read about who Brad Pitt is *SPAM* than consider an article on a holographic world.

The fear kicks in. Because you introduce something that shatters their belief system. So you'll be attacked, trolled or they'll simply know more than the physicist's in question rofl. Some of that going on here too.

I long for a day when people aren't so naive. Hologram or not.

5. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    You are naive yourself for thinking of it.

6. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    That mathematically incorrect of a mathematical figure AkA, Calculus, to dismiss a possibility just when you found a way to solve the problem.

7. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    Heheh cats are too good for EA, plus i had serious bugs in my life but i could fix them all, usually some weirdo bugs cannot be fixed, and i didn't purchase "Premium Edition" :))))

8. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    You can joke, but most scientists are at a point where they feel there's a 50/50 chance this is a simulation/hologram vs. a base reality.

I enjoy reading the stuff, but I find it ridiculous that anyone thinks they can break out, such as Elon Musk, Bank of America and a few other Billionaires (that everyone in this thread is obviously smarter than) who have hired a team of scientists to break out of this hologram and/or simulation.

My low-level argument...You can't use a hologram to discover a reality behind it. Especially if there is intelligence behind it, operating it. I would assume whatever being or beings that constructed this, as far as this creation unto them, that they would be omnipotent.

9. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    A computer tech forum and you think a base ten numbering system is binary? Binary has a 1 and a 0, 0 - 9 are a decimal system NOT a binary system.

10. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    What if I'm the only human being, and everyone else is simulated?

Ever thought that about yourself? o_o

11. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    ???

Loosen up. The ridiculousness has escaped you. If it has to be explained the silliness of it all is lost. Why so serious? You read like a person who takes themselves too seriously.

12. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Ahh talking b*llocks, got ya!

13. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    What if when you go to sleep, you are taken every single night and tortured to the point of insanity, memory wiped and placed back in your bed non the wiser the next morning?

14. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    mm, no exercise makes us a wandering volatile susceptible being. Take a stroll, exhaust yourself to cause exhaustion nausea, and every fibre of our body will say its real

15. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Yup, that how its programmed:pc1:

16. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    The Mandela effect seems odd to me because it only affects media. What's the purpose?

17. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    It does not only affect the media, it has affected the bible, well known brands, car makers, old movies/tv shows,

A LOT has changed.

18. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    That's all commercial/media related though.

What I mean is, events aren't seemingly different, wars, people in power, etc.

If there is some sort of deception or ...making E.T say home phone instead of phone home isn't concerning me.

The Bible, it has been altered for most of it's existence. I understand the books of revelations is now simply known as revelation. That's an edit for the times, not one without explanation.

I don't buy it.

People trying to alter time and minds need to do more than change the out come of a Sinbad movie.

19. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    I do not think it is a conspiracy but a side effect of CERN smashing particles together sometimes effectively revealing other "timelines" quantum physics does point to a matrix type universe and there are infinite dimensions that exist along side ours as we see it.

D'WAVE computers may also play a part in this.

I am a firm believer in what a lot of people cannot begin to even entertain a thought about,

"Things in this world are only as we make them in our minds"

another example in that if "we are made of atoms then we are not physical beings as we perceive things"

Strange and exciting times ahead as we uncover more and more

20. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I believe in many things. Typically labeled "conspiracy" so sheep condescend. I agree with the atom theory. If you really look into it, how is something that is 99.4% empty, creating a universe?? Electrons. Bull****. An invisible force is bringing together and filling in the empty parts of the atom? This is plausible but the same people laugh at the idea of God. No one knows anything, but everyone knows everything. :bang:

The Hologram Principle doesn't make sense to me in that there are too many things that don't correlate with a hologram. Thought, physical pain, emotion, etc.