Smoking Weed/ your thoughts?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by airbud7, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    lol. I never heard that term associated with weed.

We used to call speed "dab dab", but, that's just between friends. :nerd:

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    [​IMG]

airbud7 likes this.
  3. uKER

uKER Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    No you can't.
    That was just campaigning by world-praised fiasco Pepe Mujica.
    The law was passed in 2013. Four years later, there's still to be a pharmacy that has ever sold marijuana.
    If I remember correctly it's because no pharmacy owners had to deal with the thing.

4. zipper

zipper Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 680M
    Pah, we just have spruce needles to smoke here...

5. akbaar

akbaar Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUFF 3080 12Gb
    Vaping is better !

6. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    dabs is smoking the pressed buds resin
    for crack heads of the weed world,i hate when they do that to such pretty flowers

7. Merlena

Merlena Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 3070 8G
    We should get off this keyboard - meet up and smoke a fat one, this community together. Peace.

8. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I'll order the pizza then.

9. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    ...or three or four. :D:D:D

10. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I'm glad it's illegal.

The problems facing the Human Race cannot be solved by intoxification and the inability to conduct analysis of these problems, or perform critical thinking.

All drugs, and toxins; need to be removed - yes I include alcohol in that bitter statement.

"Uninvent" them, would be my choice = since that is impossible, a shotgun to the face of the person in possession of any toxin (including alcohol) and the person standing next to them. That would probably be a good place to start.

No, I'm not joking - and if any of you want to rant about booze. Tell you what. Go pay a visit to the nearest emergency room on a Saturday morning @ 2AM and go rant at the children who just lost their parents to a drunk driver - and them come back here and rant at me on the internet, like that is going to convince me otherwise, anyway.

Medical weed - not needed. The pharmaceutical companies out there have gotten their weed-extract drugs APPROVED and that argument is therefore VOID.

There is no need whatsoever in any way for any human being to intoxicate themselves. End of argument, story, whatever. If you want to get high, invent warp speed and go to another planet and don't let the lack of a Heisenberg compensator squish you on your way out...

11. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    In a perfect world where, "you the individual" are in control of everything?...cool sure.
    But reality is much different...I toke till my eyes wide shut, until your "utopia" manifests itself.

Check this just for kicks if you wish...dude speeding down a highway at 6 am, approaching an area known to have pedestrians crossing regularly as the market is across the street.Poor people area, it's no secret.Mother and two daughters, 7 and 12 yrs old, waiting to cross.Dude loses control, jumps the curb killing all three.The police reach on the scene and secures (not arrests) the driver who is now a murderer.Why? One of their own, but off duty.Never hear of the story again but the Gov't gives the poor people of the area a walkover.Case fkn closed right?...and that's just one story.

There's a reason I renamed my location....reality sucks hard for a lot of the worlds' peoples...I escape into my brain for the ones who can't...those are my thoughts.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  12. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    I sometimes wonder if we are indeed nothing more than a virus on this planet, as a race all we seem to do is consume and destroy, be it the planet, the other life forms on it, each other, or ourselves, and we always find ways to justify it, we are a strange species, no doubt about it. ;)

13. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Learn history (not the 5 minute clips on youtube) and it becomes quite clear who the viruses are or better yet, who introduced viruses to the indigenous peoples all over the world, during their explorations/exploits.

14. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    So don't go killing the vibe....don't like the topic!? don't comment.Weed lovers resume with the love, I'm done teaching for today.:nerd:

15. insp1re

insp1re Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 4GB
    something iv never been compatible with, first time i tried it was around 18 years ago when i was in school, threw a whitey in class. and also threw one the second time i tried it, never touched it since.

now coke on the other hand, i enjoyed very much.

16. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Why would you give the pharmaceuticals the power to control something that grows naturally? Just because they can extract and refine it and then over charge us for it? Why?

Also, when you say remove all drugs and toxins, you need to define what you mean because a lot of pharmaceutical drugs have negative effects exactly because that's what they are.

As far as I'm concerned, this world would be a much better place if people minded their own business. Imagine if people who wanted to hurts others were terminated immediately...

17. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400

The topic was "Smoking Weed/ your thoughts? ".......so you know, people gave their opinions, so share the love, don't go hating on those with opposing opintions, nobody here on either side has tried to force their views down anyones throat, don't get so defensive, i thought this stuff made people cooooool and chill and have existential trips where the real meaning of life opens up to them and they assend to a higher plain of thought, i am not seeing it. lol

Chill dudes, did i say it right. ;)

18. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Ok! :toke:

19. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    The pharmaceutical companies do not control the drug, the doctors prescribing it to patients in need of the medications, do. I get your point though, but my answer is practical and defined.

I think you know what I mean, but I will debate this point if you want. Please list the drugs you are referring to and I'll chew on whatever points you want to make on this/them.

That is the liberal point of view "let people do whatever they want, even if it is harmful to them.". Having that point of view is fine if society was utopian, but you would be hard pressed to argue that. The world has very serious problems and we have a lot of very serious and life-threatening humanity issues to resolve before we can get anywhere near a hypothetical utopia. Having people purposefully intoxicating themselves (and promoting this lifestyle choice) moves us farther away from solving these problems.

Once we have got STTNG level of opulence abundance and technology, where there is no more sickness, war or famine, and certainly no economy - then fine. We have to get there first.

20. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    When I tried weed for the first time, i forgot what moderation was. Sadly, my ill judgement caused me to amplify thoughts i would never have dreamt of. After some MONTHS, i came to a standstill, physically, mentally, socially and there i found who i was, where i was headed to, abd why did i have that bad trip. I found all of this within me, and there in the chain of thoughts, i found a glimpse of my life. Had i not consumed that obscene amount of THC, I would probably have hurt a lot of things around me. But that incident made me into a better listener, a better analyst, more responsible and more sacrificing, than i could have ever imagined. I believe it all boils down to how far down the rabbit hole we go chasing after our sub consciousness, whilst not losing our way, our aim.
    TLDR, i recommend weed to each and everyone i meet and encourage to use it once, under the right setting(environment), with guided moderation and with positive outlook towards life. That is what i believe to be an eye opening way to know life and to know our sub consciousness.
    Other hard drugs are no, with exceptions