Watch_Dogs - General moding

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Essenthy, Jan 4, 2015.

1. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

guys i tried to edit crashers e3 aiden face a little bit but i am not sure if this is closer to e3 or no. so i want some feedback on it(this is just basic editing)

[​IMG]

2. KookMaster5000

KookMaster5000 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
    That actually looks pretty good. It's still off a bit, but you've certainly improved it. I think the old hat looked better (plus the logo was right). If you could put the old hat on and mess with the front part then it'd be pretty good. Also make a few tweaks to the face's shape.

3. KookMaster5000

KookMaster5000 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
    [​IMG]

Just a preview of what's to come in my next update to my E3 merged mod

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  4. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    A long time ago someone found the m468 model in the game files and said it was lying sideways. To be honest I definetly think someone should try to take up the job of trying to get it to work. I personally know the person who found the M468 In the game files, if anyone has an interest in this, let me know! it would be awesome to see this gun back in action like we did with the 92-FS

5. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    The m468 is the low poly rifle that you can see in the gun shops right?

6. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    yeah, it was the original rifle used in E3 2012, replaced by the 416. It has a grip in the gunshop model, which would probably need to be removed.

7. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    and the model that has been found isn't just a bad lowpoly model?

8. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    I believe the model was the gunshop one, the major issue was that it laid horizontally in aidens arms.

9. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    It's terrible then, the model is super low poly, the textures are bad, and it will surely break when reloading etc, so I'd say that laying on the side is the least actually... Only importing an external m468 model and textures (like I did for the Beretta 92FS) would be worth it IMHO, but then the Goblin is already similar enough (especially if you remove the foregrip from the m468) so I don't think it's worth it at the end.

10. HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe Master Guru

GPU:
    No Record
    I replaced aiden's walking animation with one of NPC's and now aiden walks like he's scared of world Lol
    Im trying to find a nice walking and running/jogging animation that doesn't have bugged loop

11. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti

I Have someone making me an M468 mod for gtav, not too sure if someone could import that one. Id be willing to pay for it, idk of anyone other than you who would do this kind of work.

12. KookMaster5000

KookMaster5000 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
    Why exactly do you wanna swap from vanilla? Aside from the headbob(which we've already put back in place), every walking/jogging animation is the same as they were at E3. They also usually tend to loop correctly.

13. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
  14. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Anyone know if there is a way to increase the news broadcasts about you? I think they happen more as you are lower on the good/evil bar, but I aws wondering if there are any XML settings for this

15. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

By the face's shape you mean the head? then sadly it cant be changed since this is the only head structure in the game that is close to e3. about the hat you can tell me if there is any outfit that has the e3 hat and i cant try to mess with it.

16. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
  17. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

KookMaster5000 do you have skype?

18. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

19. KookMaster5000

KookMaster5000 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
    If you're running near a grenade or other explosive when it goes off you'll get the same animation too. It's mostly hard to do it at the gas station because they decreased the range that the animation is triggered.

Also, I do have one, but I'd prefer to talk over Steam if you can.

20. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

i am not that active on steam so it would be better on skype plz. you can send me it on private if you can. cuz i rarely open steam.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017