How do i forget a girl?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by StewieTech, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N0sferatU

N0sferatU Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra
    What he said. The OP sounds like me back in HS when I was 17. Get out of the house and meet people. I used to be the shy quiet guy and when I tell people today that know me that's who I was they look at me and just laugh (as if it was a joke). I'm the loud mouth who isn't afraid to do anything in public. I'm now in my early 30s and happily married to the love of my life. Probably wouldn't have met her if I didn't get out of my shell.

Go read "The Game" by Neil Strauss. Don't follow it to a tee but it gets some basic principles across.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game:_Penetrating_the_Secret_Society_of_Pickup_Artists

2. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    History of mental issues and weird obsessions go together usually man. You have to reign yourself in and possibly seek a bit of help. The falling for the girl seems to be a symptom of a larger thing for you. Take care of yourself well first, and people will come to you, things like that won't happen again.

This attitude scares me a bit, to be honest. It's also indicative of the thing you mentioned above about mental issues. She wasn't a "bitch" to you, what did you expect her to do? You are a total stranger from the other side of the world. None of us are the bosses of our own fate 100%, and I don't get what you mean that if someone doubts it "you'll make her believe". Don't go from one pathetic end (total dependence), to the other (egomaniac idiot). Just take care of yourself and your mental state first. Find help. Arrange yourself into something you really like, not something you force yourself to like. Everything else will come by itself later.

3. TDurden

TDurden Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 390 Nitro
    How can you forget something that has caused you to feel strong emotions. Unless you have amnesia it may not happen.
    You can, however, accept the way things are and move on. In time you will undoubtedly feel less for her.

4. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Get yourself on tinder dude.

5. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    On another note, before i was married, there's an actress who lives in France i wanted to get to know her so bad, i was temped to fly to Paris just to meet her. I probably could have became friends with her too. Sometimes you have to take a chance, nothing wrong with trying. But married women, or women with a boyfriend i wouldn't even deal with , could lead to something violent and someone getting killed.

GOD created billions of women on earth, there's someone for everyone, just takes time :)

6. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Haha you´re nuts i like you.

Yeah there´s plenty of fish in the sea.

7. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Dr House in the house.
    I will need you to post the girls twitter page. I will use that information to determine your sanity level.
    Please no voyeurism, we are all professionals here.

That is correct my dear coleague.

8. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    One in the same.. replace the thoughts you have of something with something else. The first something is likely to fade into the background soon to be forgotton.

9. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Its not about the appearance. I like her personality.

I agree!

10. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    We'll still be needing that web page.

PLEASE do not argue with the professionals. Thank you.

11. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    It does not take a webpage to see im nuts.

For real, someone might start harrasing her im not posting any information, i respect the lad.

12. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    She's on twitter, she does live streaming!
    One might say you're deliberately blocking her journey to fame!

By posting her twitter you won't be revealing anything she does not want to.
    You will be revealing a thing or two about yourself though.
    Your choice but don't hide behind the girl :nerd:

13. Havel

Havel Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4080
    It's simple: Find another one

14. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Get back her dandling reference, then call SecureZeroMemory().

15. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Best advice here. Get on Tinder and go MILF hunting. Although you might be a little old for that at 27, you might as well find some younger gals that are looking to get to know new people, more or less ;)

Honestly, I've been in this situation too (not with a twitch streamer but with another woman online), and it doesn't work, never has with any woman I met online. RL's the king here.

16. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Lots of alcohol.

-or-

[​IMG]

17. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Go to the pub with friend or two, the less number of friends is preferable, go drunk yourself as much as you can, mix as much different alcohol drinks as you can find in the bar, after few womiting sessions in pub's toilet wait a bit and grab some chick while she's entering the pub toilet to fix her makeup (not to mention it's preferable that chick has a boyfriend with few of his buddies around), take a fight with all of them, it'll be very helpfull for you if you don't know any of the martial arts... Tomorrow when you wake up at hospital take a good look around for some hot nurse there to take care of you, if she asks what happened just say you were defending honour of some innocent girl, that "littli lie" will give you some small advantage on start :D

On a serious note... Dude, spring is coming and for ffs you're living in Portugal! How many good looking chicks there are going against decent looking guy: 2:1, 3:1?! Go out more, stumble upon some girl in the park, apologize and offer her a coffe, it's goona be what's gonna be.... Boy, how I wish to be 27 again, not married yet and to live in Portugal :bang:

Now something that won't help you in situation you have atm, if you can skip reading this... Someone VERY CLOSE TO ME some 8 years ago made a contact with one girl across the ocean, to be precise she lives in Australia but she was born and lived some 10 years in Bosnia and Herzegovina. They "meet" eachother online in some chat room, don't know exactly where, nothing in their harmless chat suggested something more could come out from that. After few weeks of chatting they made a contact over the webcams, she's nice, he's nice... One day out from the clear sky he decided to meet her in person, took few weeks away from job, bough a plane ticket to Australia... When he got back home he shocked all of us: "...I'm going to live in Australia, she's a girl of my dreams, going to marry her..." WTF dude?!

epilogue: they're married for 7 years and so, 1.5y boy is a bonus to their relationship, together they live in Australia... story is true :)

18. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    He is not too old to go on Tinder at 27, i went on there for a laugh with friends at the gym to see who could do well on it. I managed to get 84 matches and 51 phone numbers in about 3 months....i swear on this. As long as you know how to talk to women and your decent guy, has a job etc its dead easy.

19. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Na, I meant he's not the boy type of guy anymore at 27 so that he'd make the MILF women go all caring and stuff for him instantly. Not anything about Tinder, it's like fishing in a barrell really. :D

20. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    He doesn't have to get in tinder, he could just leave his house and go outside lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.