How do i forget a girl?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by StewieTech, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Privacy? You said she's a Twitch streamer.

2. russ1

russ1 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 Hurricane
    You need to get out more and get a real life.

3. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    qft.

4. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Why?.....So he can get his heart ripped out like us/we did?....

Falling in love with someone can happen anywhere/anytime and theres nothing you can do about it....

Anyone who says no simply has not met that someone yet.

5. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Time is the greatest healer, really there will come a time when you will wonder why was i this angst or hung up as it will all seems so trivial as you look back. Ha

6. R41DZ3R0

R41DZ3R0 Guest

GPU:
    797o xfire
    she doesnt love you anyway... look around you n get another girl

7. russ1

russ1 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 Hurricane
    Why as he got to get his heart ripped out lots of relationships last. I guess we all have crushes on other people at some time, but as he as said nothing is ever going to come of it.

8. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    but meeting someone on the internet on the other side of the planet doesn't count.

this twitch girl probably doesn't even know OP exists so this is a bit out there

9. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Sure it counts.....Were talking about it so it must have happen....

OP loves this girl/

10. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I gotta tell you, I don't if I'm impressed with the lack of trolling, or disappointed...:)

11. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    It will, with time. It will go faster if you find someone else to love though.

I think the most successful date is finding someone locally. It could also be someone you work with, just make sure you separate work and *SPAM*.
    Another good way to find a girl is joining circles (voluntary, sport, hiking) that you like. The girl in same circle usually won't go away soon, so you have enough time to develop relationship.
    Patience does pay off in relationship. Once you found someone you like, don't rush it. Become friends, go out together, get known and then proceed to date.

Stay away from internet *SPAM* and bars, since single people who go there are usually desperate for *SPAM* and sex. You don't need it.

Finding a good girl gets harder and harder with age.
    As my Russian friend said: "Good girls being picked up while young, the rest grow up to become bitches".

I wish you good luck.

12. dwiewolverine

dwiewolverine Guest

GPU:
    Strix GTX 980 Ti SLI
    MOVE ON bro..go to real world n you'll find another cute sweetie girl
    :)

13. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    No, just no. I agree with the others saying he needs to go out more. So what if he gets hurt? That would be apart of life, but to fall for a twitch streamer as a fully grown man is a bit worrying no?

I've loved and been hurt, it sucks yes, but he can't stay in his "safe space" all his life.

14. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I don't know...getting close to 30 and his FIRST girl he even LIKED is someone he doesn't know on a game stream??? Like I said, the posting history (I'm not implying it is negative) makes me question the veracity of the whole thing. He's kinda a prankster. That's just me though.

15. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Come on OP, you're in Portugal, aren't the streets full of hot latino women there? ;)

Just get out of the house every now and then and do stuff. Try to find a hobby you like that involves other people. Easier said than done I know but try.

If you do suffer from social anxiety or similar, do not hesitate to seek help. A little therapy and perhaps the right medication can do wonders.
    Not implying you have any condition but... well yeah, what you've told is a bit worrying.

To have a crush on a twitch girl is normal. To fall in love, or to think so, with one is something else.

Plus like said it's not the person you love but the image of her you've created for yourself. You don't know her in real life so she's about as real as a TV character.

16. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Forgot to mansion one of the typical patterns of behaviour.
    When we see unknown person for the first time our consciousness does compare his/her appearance details to known persons details, and if some details do match we tend to apply profile (character, behaviour, intelligence, etc) of known person to this new one. And we do not even realize all this stuff.
    So it may be that this girl resembles to someone known to OP - relative, friend, first love - someone significant, and he just awarded her with positive qualities of another person.

17. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Thanks for the cold views folks, it made me view things in perspective. Screw this bull**** she was nothing but a bitch to me anyway. I need to get laid and get out more and find a good person. There are still good persons out there i feel it. I´m the boss of my own fate, if someone doubts it i´ll make her believe. cheers

18. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    What's her twitter page? also 27 lol. dude go for women between the ages of 49-72.

19. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    As for your issue, if she has a boyfriend leave it alone. Trust me, it will never work/happen. My advice, instead of worrying about sleeping with a woman, get to know them first, become friends, build a long term friendship by spending time with them, hanging out with them, helping them out when needed, and let it play out.

My wife is 62, she looks about 44 though. I'm 35, been married for 9 years now, friends for 13 years. All my lady friends are between the ages of 44-68 though. I don't even have friends my age, i always felt conformable dealing with older people/women. But good luck.

20. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Hey that´s actually good advice! :nerd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.