How do i forget a girl?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by StewieTech, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    A girl i have no chance with because shes just a girl from twitch, she has a boyfriend, we dont know each other in person, speak different languages and live in different contries. Zero chance. I absolutely adore her and then some. Im heart broken and cant stop thinking about her.

My brother says to never look at her again but i cant stop looking at her twitter page. Im 27 and this is the first girl i ever liked. I remember exactly the first time i saw her, she was playing rise of the tomb raider, i remember the room she was in and i remember thinking to myself how cute that girl is and i also remember how she was dressed in that evening. Its like i knew her from a previous life. That was a year ago.

I made a complete fool of myself on that chat and acted like a complete moron everyone online. Wtf man being human stinks. Wtf man.

Love gurus will this feeling ever go away?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Not early enough. :)

Edit... and no link to her twitter? :banana:
    j/k

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  3. oGow89

oGow89 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX 5700xt
    Yes it will go away with time. But i say embracing it, is the best way to go about it. I've went through similar things, but at a much younger age than 27, aside of the communication issue. The more you keep beating yourself down, the longer it will take to forget her. So what if you like someone? It is part of being a human. Live with it, enjoy it, and love it, you never know when you will have that feeling again for someone else. I envy you in a sense, at times i feel like a robot avoided of any emotion, mind you i still understand how others feel. But when you feel the love, hate, anger, sad, fear way too many times, they lose their effect on you.

Btw, while being in love, you get to have a nice glow, could really come in handy with the ladies ;)

4. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Ok but how did she managed to grab me like this with just a webcam? I dont understand. I watched like 70 hours of her stream and by the 10th hour i was hooked. In real life the effect was so intense i went through a sorta mental breakdown where i thought people were trying to kill me. Mind you i was quitting smoking so i was already under anxiety and i have a history of mental issues. How the **** did this happen is all i wanted to know. wtf shes SO adorable!!

5. IceVip

IceVip Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Liquid X
    All i can say is that he's right about the glowy part.

6. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    No i cant compromisse her privacy like that im sorry.

7. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You keep this up and and your in box is going to be flooded with reminders from your past self. What you really need is to go out and get a good shag to remember how much better warm skin feels over a cold screen.

8. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    I guess.

9. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Given your usual 'eclectic' style of posting, it is extremely difficult to determine if you're serious or entertaining yourself. The obvious answer is you don't forget, you get past. How you do that, is probably better suited for a professional if it is that serious.

10. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

If I could answer That^ ....I would be Rich!

My GF got me like that in a room full of other women...Something special about her I guess....

Our daughter just turned 18...

11. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    "How do i forget a girl?"

Easiest question to answer: You find another. Out of billions of people on this planet, I guarantee you there are at very least a million other women that will suffice.

Best thing to do is get out from behind the computer and meet some real women.

12. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Simple
    First, what is happening to you.
    Falling in LOVE:

[​IMG]

When you become attracted to someone, a series of chemicals are released in the brain.

Dopamine produces the feeling of bliss, leading to a loss of appetite and sleepless nights.

Serotonin levels fall, making it difficult to keep the object of your desire out of your thoughts, idealising them and becoming oblivious to their flaws.

[​IMG]

Now...LUST:

During this phase, the brain releases a chemical compound called phenylethylamine, or PEA,which contains a potent mix of dopamine, testosterone, serotonin, cortisol and adrenaline, among others.

Get another girl...have sex, masturbate..whatever just get the testosterone outta your system.
    Imagine that someone, somewhere is tired of her sh1t, trust me on this.
    And picture her going to the bathroom doing her bussines.

Não fiz por querer..mas..
    :3eyes::wanker:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  13. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Thats called moving on with your life^

keyword= forget :)

14. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Get out of your shell and get to work obtaining phone numbers.

15. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Ain`t you in love with image you built in your head? I mean do you really know her? Twitter, YT are tiny keyholes through which you look not to real person but to image.

I fall in love (or "got a crush" is more appropriate her?) sometimes in the metro on the way to work or back. I don`t know those girls, but my eyes chose them (for some reason). But I am aware that it is me who creates loveable image in such cases. Another thing is when you know woman closely for many months, even years.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017

16. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Just......."Grab Her By The Pussy"

I heard it can be great.

17. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Alright guys thanks for the insights, they're useful. Cheers.

18. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    I don't wanna sound like a jackass but thats pretty f*cking pathetic. Please don't tell me you donated loads of money to her too.

19. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    You will find a good girl Stewie/ don't take no trash bro.....

20. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Considering his post and the combination with his age I would honestly advise him to see a psychologist.

Not to deal with the love issue (it's technically not abnormal), but if he's like this at this age I somehow expect him to have a lot of issues with social anxiety.

Not judging btw, been down that road 10 years ago myself and anxiety still hits me at times to this day, but way way less.

I would advise you to no longer watch any of her streams, basically "cut contact".

IMO that will help you get over a woman faster, because you don't get constantly reminded of her.

That and go fap :banana: get them hormones out of your system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.