Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown PC Announced + Screenshots

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Vmhasegawa

Vmhasegawa Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 480 8gb
    Damn... I remember wasting hours and hours on my psx and ps2 flying around, blowing things up, dogfighting aces, the backwards firing aces from Ace combat Zero... Oh yeah, and for some reason there was ALWAYS some freaking narrow corridor that you HAD to fly through while dodging hundreds of rockets and bullets. And the ridiculously large bosses (a gigantic sub, a.. satellite thing?, that huuuge aircraft that launched uavs)
    Hopefully I might be able to catch up and enjoy this one as well if it really comes to Steam

3. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Not my thing, but looks AMAZING!

The only i Flight Sims i "casually" played back in the day cuz i was WAY too young were the ones from Jane's Combat Simulations ^^ I just had fun firing missiles and crash planes lol

4. Truder

Truder Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700XT Nitro+
    This is great news! A proper Ace Combat game coming to PC (we do have the best HOTAS controllers available on PC ;) ) and not that embarrassing travesty that is Assault Horizon.

5. DLD

DLD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060 6GB
    Ace Combat Horizon... (if my memory serves me well)...

Does this have anything to do with the above mentioned title?

It was a good first person shooter combat flight, planes like Mig 29/F15, flying over a kind of bay, like San Francisco bay, and afterwords over some desert... You had to down a particular number of enemy planes to proceed to the next chapter...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  6. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Wonderful news! Was wondering why they would want to loose money not releasing on pc, and speaking of the game itself, it looks Better then 99% of the current sims in the market right now lol- Including Dcs world.

Cant wait for this one to drop.Hell yeah.

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Bout time PC got proper Fighter plane game, Last ones for pc I can remeber are the "F-22" games some 10 years go?

I know some that will be happy to hear this.

8. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    This is the game that will determine whether or not I buy a PS4, as a game like this belongs on such a console, I think. They royally ruined the last one (Assault Horizon) by bringing in that stupid dogfight mode (stolen from HAWX), so hopefully this will hark back to older titles. Ruined the feel of the game totally for me. I sold it the day after buying it I was that disappointed. All us die hard AC fans want a remake of AC3, really, but this will have to do instead :p

9. The Reeferman

The Reeferman Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I guess you mean F22 air dominance fighter and total air war.
    Release years were '97 and '98.