GeForce Game Ready Driver 376.33 WHQL download

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by skizzo, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    I only get the same performance or better With The Division.

2. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    Sounds like you need an OS reinstall. Having to resort to DDU is the first clue something is wrong and may or may not be easily fixable without a fresh install. More often than not, DDU just puts duct tape on existing corruption and eventually you come to where you are now.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  3. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    75 hours in a week time frame? :3eyes:

4. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yeah, I'm on vacation...

Check a different output port before lfmaoing and avoiding anything. I.e. check HDMI if you're on DP and vice versa. The easiest way to do this if you're running single display would be to hit Win+P twice.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016

5. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    double

6. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    dr.rus forum personality never vacations though :) 75 hours of witcher 3, very nice haul :cheers:

7. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    thanks guys, erm, user error, im a twat, ffs, lol, spent another 4 hours tonight on this( using kb to control mouse pointer in Safe mode as mouse doesnt work in it, found another eventually ). The kid must have been messing with the screen as the DP was a few mm out. It would work fine in Safe mode but not at 3440x1440. Was also working fine until i went installing the driver.

I hate spending hours on something and it ends up being soo stupid. I figured it out by installing the driver in safe mode, black screen on windows boot so i tried a Hdmi cable which worked.

My bad, sorry nvidia( and all i wanted was to use Oculus touch for the first time since i got it and the hands were all jerky so figured Oculus Home update might need nvidia driver update ), lol.

I should just get some sleep :)

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

*Edit* Oh and it did fix Touch, yay lol

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016