GeForce Game Ready Driver 376.33 WHQL download

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by skizzo, Dec 14, 2016.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    so does no one know if these actual have profile for Skyrim SE?

2. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    No profile

3. Exostenza

Exostenza Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 GT
    Ok, played a bunch of games now (overwatch, doom, shadow warrior 2, helldivers, adr1ft, subnautica, rocket league, toxikk) and everything runs perfectly. No problems with this driver at all.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    sadface.

5. hacktrix2006

hacktrix2006 Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3070 LP
    Anyone else getting Hardlocks in games like Starwars Battlefront, Watchdogs 2 etc.

Also do you get a Blackscreen with mouse pointer on system wake?

Only issues i am having right now on my system and its only started with the last 2 updates from Nvidia.

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    ^
    Could be overheating or bad gpu/cpu OC.

I got occasional 1-1.30hr hardlock too in TheDivison or Rift or GTA5, all cpu demanding games, when I stabilized cpu voltage (tested new settings) it ran ok again.

Speaking of this driver, I went back to 376.09 and its better in general - stabler fps.

7. IcemaN22

IcemaN22 Member Guru

GPU:
    Assus TUF 4090
    I also had to revert back to 376.09 with 980ti. With this driver I lost around 20fps in Battlefield 1, and much more stuttering.

8. fernake

fernake Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus strix GTX 1080 OC
    Hello, the performance of these drivers is much lower than 376.19, Arkham Knigth, Skyrim, even Darksiders Remastered works worse with 376.33, I think Nvidia knows that it does not have competition that you plant face and have relaxed offering some nefarious drivers, I hope AMD Give them a glance in the face as they deserve.

9. Martigen

Martigen Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SLI
    Lol, you must be new here.

Despite 4K, DSR, and latest AAA titles that would hugely benefit from SLI support, Nvidia no longer gives a ****.

On that note, DSR doesn't even work with a slew of recent titles due to the way they don't utilise exclusive full screen.

Nvidia touts all these features for its cards, but doesn't support their use with developers. GG.

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    They have no competition? Yes, keep making excuses for nvidia releasing crappy drivers and loosing performance.

There are constant driver crashes on gtx760 playing EVE with these. Awful.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016

11. supersym

supersym Member

GPU:
    SLI gtx 980
    before the 373.06 include there was no issue...

12. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    yet you still hope and wish for a green card...lol (from contest thread..)

joking man,no matter the company non-supportive driver packages suck anyway.

13. garikfox

garikfox Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 7900 XT
    I have about 18 hours of EVE time on these drivers and I haven't had any problems, These drivers work great.

14. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Didn't get any hard locks while playing Project Cars for more than an hour so far.

15. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    These performance issues should be fixed by next years . New driver model development will come. Nvidia has realized the current model does not working out as they have expected. 3-4 groups has been developing drivers and causing many issues and cross problems. It will be changed into 2 groups . Some other change/s will be carry out at personal level as well. Make it short, nvidia is basically taking the AMD driver model now, kind of almost.

16. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    Oh my, plz not.
    (Not that I would believe you.)

17. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    This driver is fine as a driver can be fine. I've been playing TW3 on it since it's release and logged ~75 hours during the last week. Zero issues, and TW3 is as high of a h/w load as it can be. I would probably say that this driver gives ~1-2C higher load temperatures than the previous release but it may be a local fluke.

I've heard that they are taking Tesla driver development model actually, with driver being completely replaced by a neural network.

:stewpid:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  18. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Bricked my PC, 3 hours later still havnt got it back

19. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    W7U 64bit + Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 + GTX1070, GFX maxed-out except Motion Blur = off and Ambient Occlusion = low (same on high);

The performance in this game seems to drop a little after 1 multiplayer map. After 2-3 maps, the next map might exhibit stuttering. After that stuttery match, the next will often times run normal again. Weird. Temps all fine, GPU 68-69C. Please look into it.

20. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Still bricked, just ends up with no signal. Managed to get into windows with an ancient version of DDU but older driver installs now switch off screen which they didn't before. I'll get the latest version of DDU and will avoid the latest nvidia driver. WHQL lmfao