GeForce Game Ready Driver 376.19 WHQL download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by maur0, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Why would I do the above, when I can just google and see lots of AMD users still having issues. And nVidia users being told by EA that the game does not support SLI?

Do you know for a FACT that it is fixed, I'm asking?

2. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    AMD has stated it is fixed and several players reported as a fixed problem. I am not gonna read all the comments all over the world .

I just simply trust much more Dice than nvidia.

3. claydough

claydough Guest

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 1080fe
    After westworld my money is on the Tom Hardy FX mini Series: "Taboo"
    looks like hybrid horror/steam punk :)

ok dokay...
    To stay on topic? hmm...

I am still on i7-980x
    Was going to go with the Broadwell E 10 core jump but raising the $990 core jump price really left a bad will taste fer me. Just seemed sleazy. It's just another core jump. The enthusiast extreme core jump is $990. Wish they would have just stuck with an already high price point that is hard to swallow $1650 considering rendering and light-mapping thread power are my only drive to upgrade to the high cores.
    Now unless they jump again with sky/kaby lake E without returning to a sane price point that doesn't confuse the lines blurring as much with the XEON market of hi core counts!
    Always considered myself an Intel Zealot. But I find myself preying at the Altar of AMD fer some respectful competition. ( still to save Intel from itself )
    Heck they could go the opposite route and release a Kaby-lake E i7-7950x 12 core for $1650 again with an additional Kaby-lake E i7-7990x-"ti" 12 core EXTREME REFRESH edition that is tuned 8% faster with nano snake oil molecules for the sale price of $2659! And I am sure it would probably sell out 1rst day. :(

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  4. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    How about a link to where AMD has stated it is fixed?

5. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Just read the release note. Go to amd driver topic. I hope this is not much to asking from you :D

6. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I read the release notes.

Fixed Issues:

The Division™ game world may flicker during game play when using AMD CrossFire technology.
    Battlefield™1 flickering may be experienced while using AMD CrossFire technology mode.

In other words, no.

People are still reporting as of today the same issues with Crossfire and SLI.

7. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified

Just gonna give up on you. Even some one else has mentioned this :D I mean the Fix :D
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5364762&postcount=102 Post made by dr_rus

8. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You mean, you have nothing again. This is a regular thing with you. You assert something is a fact, then get passive-aggressive when challenged resort to claims of 'someone else said' or 'I can't be bothered to search the internet
    ' A rather large character flaw. Wouldn't it be better to state things as being your opinion?
    After all, it is a fact, the latest driver doesn't address Crossfire issues as reported for BF1. Because, as you know, the release notes you suggested as a source, don't mention it. I guess everyone reporting the issues are just making it up, right?

Your stealth edit did no help your case:

Originally Posted by WhiskeyOmega View Post
    you know AMD fixed the issue with Crossfire that the patch caused their side right?
    I know it's stated in the release notes for 16.11.4 but did they actually fixed it?

How does a comment on the PRIOR DRIVER, mean anything for THIS driver? Seriously, pay attention.

9. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    You may refresh your page :D It is in the release note :D Not gonna work instead of you :D

Simply producer of dice stated nvidia has to work on new driver set. End of story. I think it is very clear. Amd did it, nvidia didn't. If you are still having *** to understand this, head over to producer of dice and ask questions. This is how it works.

10. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You should edit that stealth edit. It only made you look worse as the issues are still being reported. In other words, it's not fixed. Tsk tsk.

11. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Sorry, I don't see anything about BF1 being fixed in the AMD drivers?

Now can we get back to the nVidia drivers please?

12. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    It is one thing you don't but it is.

I am gonna work instead of you the very last time and give explanations:

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/drivers/essentials/amd-crimson-hotfix/

Fixed Issues ME: this one means the issue/s has been fixed
    The Division game world may flicker during game play when using AMD CrossFire technology.
    Battlefield1 flickering may be experienced while using AMD CrossFire technology mode. ME: pointing on the issue what have you been may experienced
    If even after all this you do not understand, i cannot help you further or HevyHemi. Out of my boundaries

13. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I still haven't seen any reports on if the latest AMD driver actually fixed the issue as stated in its release notes. There is more than one way of fixing an mGPU issue, and what's stated in the release notes is very vague, we don't even knew if it's the same issue they are talking about.

But siriq is fast at jumping to conclusions as always.

Edit: Read up some more recent feedback and people are saying that while the flickering is fixed CF is unusable because of stuttering and hitching. Some fix that is.

14. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Well, at at least you finally admitted to your limitations. I think we understand perfectly. You take comments you read on random forums and decide that those, which align with your opinions are true and those from the driver manufacturer or game developer are false. Isn't that special! And please, stop polluting threads with your off topic babbling, thanks.

15. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Exactly. Apparently the Crossfire/SLI issues are still existent according to those actually using those configurations...unlike our resident driver genius siriq.

16. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 3080 FE
    This is a pretty good driver for my SLI setup. Gonna keep em :)

17. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I'm kinda bummed I don't have any real issues....:)
    I just basically built an entire new system, including case. Plugged it in turned on the power, clicked a few things in UEFI and viola! 4.5 Ghz. Next up is a better GPU to take advantage of all this idle horsepower I have :banana:...Hurry up Volta.

18. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
  19. VENGEANCE

VENGEANCE Guest

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1070 HOF @2164
    Im still on 368.81 drivers and no issues and get high overclocks
    want to try these.

20. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    Anybody tried these on Watch Dogs 2? Being a dx11 game there's maybe some room for a perf improvement.