Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server Download v6.5.1 available for download

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 20, 2016.

1. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    You know them and your business association much better, of course, but a setting like that would make MSI Afterburner an even more unique and essential piece of software than what it already is.

2. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    Especially since the only way to do that currently is to use RadeonPro, which on NVidia cards isn't a very useful software overall.

I know of no other way to force TB these days.

3. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    Windowed mode does, in <= DX11 as far as I know. No idea about the Low-level API's. A setting though would be so much better.

4. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    Nope. The effect of halving FPS still happens in windowed mode. You'd have to disable vsync to avoid that, but then you get microstutter. Windowed mode does a different kind of triple buffering. The same as nvidia's "fastsync", actually, except it has input lag while fastsync doesn't.

The TB you do with RadeonPro (and previously D3DO), is just an additional frame on top of double buffering. It increases input lag, but for games where you don't care about that, it's what you want.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016

5. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    I run most games windowed, v-sync off in game RTSS frame limited, no added micro-stutter, as that's why I play them like this, to reduce it :)

6. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    I get microstutter that way, and more input lag. So for me it's not very useful.

7. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    Ah, no good.

8. Ransom Seraph

Ransom Seraph Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 G1 Gaming SLI
    Thank you. But please upload a standard ZIP file like you always do, NOT RAR!

9. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Early development betas always were and always will be in format most convenient for me and testers, sorry. They are not intended for everyone and if you hate RAR format so much - simply avoid downloading betas and stay on official releases only.

10. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Good news, EAC wanted to let you know they whitelisted all versions since 5.2 now since two weeks or so. There're expecting Ubisoft to be releasing that version sometime next week with their game update.

11. Valkyrie743

Valkyrie743 Active Member

GPU:
    Evga GTX 1080 FTW
    how is this an issue. if you're on a pc and cant extract rar. not to be mean but go back to consoles.

legit, just download 7zip. install. profit

12. Necromancin

Necromancin Guest