Tesoro Now Offers Racing Style Zone Balance Gaming Chair

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    Not really sure that a seat is newsworthy? I have a racing type seat myself, nothing really that innovative about it?

3. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Some people lol. Its news, its information regarding our gaming world, deal with it. As far as im concerned as long as the articles have to do with technology and gaming, the more the better.

4. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    There's very little real "technology" in a chair...lol

5. Dburgo

Dburgo Guest

I wish they did more news on buttkicker products, I'd like to see what innovative gamers are coming up with with the system. Maybe some day, chairs will be reviewed by thier worthiness.

6. MM10X

MM10X Guest

GPU:
    3080 FE
    ugh no!

It should be a fix back bucket style seat like a real 'race car'...

Its sad the seat in my car is more comfortable than my gaming chair!

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    ditto this tech site not furniture site

8. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    I like these products as a gamer. But you can actually build a better chair from the second hand market or OEM chairs out of cars with a salvaged office chair base.

I wish I can find a wrecked Ferrari 468 with chair still intacted or even a copy.

9. mtrai

mtrai Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RD Vega
    Hmm well for someone who has been in the market for a gaming chair on a budget I welcome seeing these as well, as it shows me other options I might not find even using google.

Even if I was not in the market, I have no issue if it is sponsored content, maintaining a website with this volume is not cheap and the bills need to get paid.

10. mtrai

mtrai Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RD Vega

I have often thought about this concept, but was always stumped on how I could do a mod like this.

11. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    Considering this is a gaming chair, the article has every right to be here. I don't get why people would get all bitter about this. Didn't your mama ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything? lol.

I'm actually in the market for a new chair. Not sure if this is what im looking for though. Not a fan of PU leather.

There are quite a few companies out there that sell office chair conversion kits that are specifically designed to turn seats from companies like Recaro, Sparco, Momo, Bride, Corbeau, etc. There are also kits for oem car seats as well.

12. Athlonite

Athlonite Maha Guru

GPU:
    Pulse RX5700 8GB
    Tesory did not mention pricing.

Ofcourse they didn't LOL they don't want you to have a heart attack before buying one

13. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Well I suppose since you can fold it 180 degrees the steel frame enhanced durability, foam comfort ergonomics and splash resistance could come in handy...heh.
    (Though it could be VR related I guess instead of whatever activities I thought about...but that still be what they had in mind when building this thing since a certain industry is also interested in VR. :p )

EDIT: Though I guess for the truly hardcore gamers being able to now also sleep without getting up from the chair could be some alternative use too. :D

EDIT: Huh well what do you know, I was trying to be funny but VR chairs is actually a thing it seems.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  14. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I use a comfortable office chair. It also doesn't instantly turn your room into that of a child's. Patent that.

15. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I've said this before in a similar thread, the chair I got almost 2 years ago (AKRACING Premium V2 carbon), while expensive, it's by far one of the best investments I ever made. It's super comfortable and since you spend so much time sitting in front of your high-end PC, why not take care of yourself as well? And yes, that lumbar pillow makes a huge difference for me, especially in long gaming sessions.

Athlonite likes this.

16. Athlonite

Athlonite Maha Guru

GPU:
    Pulse RX5700 8GB

I couldn't agree more I love my AKRacing seat and it's lumbar and neck support pillows

Solfaur likes this.
  17. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Another 2.5 years later and I'm still rocking the same chair. Only problem I had, was that I had to replace the gas lift cylinder, but AKRacing was actually kind enough to send me one for free, even though my warranty expired for over a year at the point it happened!. So yeah... good investment indeed. :)

Athlonite likes this.
  18. Athlonite

Athlonite Maha Guru

GPU:
    Pulse RX5700 8GB
    I bought some new wheels for mine went from the stock castors to the single roller blade type much nicer and easier to move round in it now [​IMG]