Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Update will be dropping tomorrow Tuesday, November 15th :)

2. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    From my experience, I rank 4-10 scout in one day simply playing conquest and capturing flags. It work for me, so, I'm suggesting that to you. I don't know what the internet said.

As for medic, and any other classes, it depend on your play style. I personally prefer "M1907 SL Sweeper" as I'm more of close quarter combat, and actually run up and revive my teammate plus spamming med pouches. I see a lot of medic play as a sniper (Mondragon, refuse to revive or throw medpack and focus on kdr) or assault(equip Anti-vehicle instead of medpack) instead of being a responsible MEDIC. So, it is really depend on the person play style.

For Mondragon, I do like the Storm version.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Thanks for the ETA Des ;) much appreciated.

4. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Can't wait for the outrage when the first wave of nerf and rebalances comes with the update (assuming they are doing any) Hopefully the Automatico is one of the first to get some sort of nerf.

Also heard they were doing something with Sineai Desert (not sure if that's spelt right, but it's the conquest map that only has 3 flags and is universally hated) So THAT should be... uh, interesting?

5. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Hopefully no nerfs. Really.

Dice usually start off with something good and then they throw everything overboard many times. Changes often aren't small but massive, and it almost always seems to go into the same direction -> nerf this, nerf that.

To me, it would be enough to get rid of some of the typical bugs first and have people adapt to the game.

6. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    I mostly agree, only things I want changing is speed you can launch mortars when you spam left click right click and gas nades only one each and no crazy damage as soon as they hit you. Oh and that one shotgun needs a tiny range nerf but not damage I have no problem with them 1 hitting you up close they are shotguns after all.

apart from that I'm pretty happy with everything nerf wise, I would like to see the bar get 25 rounds and the medic and lmg you get at rank 10 need buffs cos right now they are pretty useless.

7. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Shame HC won't be included in the patch (or will it?). I'd like to see the medals fixed, but I'd ALSO like to see the ability to track no medals if you don't want to. I played tonight that way because I just never clicked on one at the start of the night, but usually it auto-assigns me the last one I was on. It needs a "Track None" option.

Exit to Windows option while in game would also be nice, Takes too long to close the game.

One nerf I'd like to see is the bayonet attack. Just a little OP, imo. Kind of odd to put 5-10 rounds into a guys face at 5 feet away that would normally kill him, but because the 'animation' has to play out, he survives it.

Also like to see the guns unlocked at different ranks, though it's probly too late for that to make a diff now. Although we will almost assuredly see more guns and gadgets.

The map they're adding 2 new flags to is Suez, not Sinai. Also, didn't I read we're also getting a new map?

8. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    I think HC and new game mode will be included in this patch.

9. The Fitter

The Fitter Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2080 ti oc
    Well I have played 28hrs. Only rank 12. Class 0 in all but support, which is 2, and most kills with any weapon is 60.
    I think it's safe to say I suck.
    Still, I can only get better........yes ?

10. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    Yes! As long as you are having fun! :D

11. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Yeah the suez canal is getting 2 more flags and the map is being Extended. Plus they add on each side a Tank Version, they redesigned the map a bit, which I do see as a welcome Change.

Hope they fix the nervous bugs...I Play mostly Conquest...plus some rush and Domination.

In Assault the Automatico is my weapon of choice. As a medic I use either the Ml1907 Sweeper or the Selbstlader M1916 Marksman. With Support either the MG15 Suppressive or the M1909 Benet Merci Telescopic or the Madsen MG Storm. With Scout the Russian 1895 Infantry.

My Favorite Class I Play mostly is the Assault and the Medic Class, sometimes I Switch to Support and very rarely to Scout if a Sniper pisses me off.

12. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    I have fun like 99% of the time, but man that 1% when you get into the shytiest team ever and I just wanna smash my laptop :banana:

13. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    Patch is out. 1.6gb.

14. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Anybody could get their hands on the patch notes? Can't find anything myself.

15. Mbi2011

Mbi2011 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970 OC

16. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Definitely, this is basically my first MP game so have a lot to learn but the game's fun nonetheless.

The better you get the more fun it gets obviously. Btw which modes do you play?

I started by playing only DM as I thought it's the easiest to get into (= pick a class and fight) and practice, but DM is maybe the most brutal of all modes as you're basically constantly in a fight.

Conquest is maybe my favourite mode nowadays, larger teams and maps and more strategy involved.
    Plus people playing Conquest are often readily more teamplay oriented than say DM players but YMMV.

If you end up in a squad which doesn't play as a squad you're readily screwed, so don't blame yourself too much ;)
    I recently learned this myself.

17. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    TDM or DM are my least favourite.

<3 Conquest / Operation / War Pigeons and Rush.

18. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    mortar nerf, xp boosts and added flags on Suez are in,also menu customization.

19. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Hope they fix the CPU usage....

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  20. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I agree, don't play DM much anymore as I've gotten a hang of the game, Conquest and Domination are now my go-to modes.

Domination has only infantry which I think is nice, though it's still closer to TDM than Conquest so bit of a mixed bag IMO.