Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    Reverting medals is the most annoying stuff as of right now, second is the unability to fire after being revived.

Tried to do Revolver medal, can't finish because medals reverts randomly to previous weeks.

Tried Bulldog revolver from Support kit, that thing is a beast, 2 shot kills upfront with insane fire rate. Except there is a negative side, that thing literally takes 1 second per wasted bullet to reload. If you fire all bullets, then you sit in a corner doing that weird reload animation.

2. N1GhTW4lK3R

N1GhTW4lK3R Master Guru

GPU:
    FE 4090 EK LC
    100% agree.

Also Enemy respawn need to be fixed. Its very annoying find themselves surrounded when you've engaged a 1vs1 fight.

3. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    I heard it's the best way to rank up, i've seen people in operations getting 30k+ score out of it.

The medic guns are pretty terrible in my opinion, maybe i just suck at tho's guns.
    I stick mostly to the mondragon sniper variant cause of the tripod and i can kill annoying snipers pretty quick and from far distance.

For close quarters i use the fastloader extended? can't remember the name it has high RPM and 26 bullets i think.

4. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    This has only ever happened to me once. Have been revived quite a few times and no problems at all. What kind of input are you using?

5. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    As an almost rank 80 player, I can easily say that Operations is BY FAR the best way to rank up (both soldier and class rank).

The reason is real simple, and it does not matter one bit how good you do. So, in Operations, you get a points multiplier regardless if you win or lose. For me, I get an average 20k as loser and 30k as winner per game. Points aside, you get a lot more action in Operations as well, quicker and more kills.

And keep in mind that I played CQ large almost exclusively up until like 10 days ago, when I realized that I was doing it wrong. It sucks that sometimes you play a 30 minute CQ round and lose at the end, so even if you do good, those 10-15k points you got only get a 1.0 (so none) multiplier at the end...

Also, worth mentioning, that after rank 70, ranking up further becomes a HUGE grind, with virtually no benefit other than "e-peen". It's kind of disappointing really, at least some skins, or some guaranteed battlepacks, or SOMETHING other than those useless war bonds (since I already bought everything at like rank ~70)...

6. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    Operations definitely is the best way to level up as of right now. Especially if you are on attackers side.

Keyboard and mouse, as usual. This happened like a dozen times already and a few times it cost me a death. I see an enemy in my death cam, I get revived and reflexes tell me to start shooting and then nothing happens and I die again.

Usually when this happens weapon is stuck in a weird position. It started to become more common when I started paying as support.

7. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    So the first huge patch should be hitting soon and thankfully it has a bunch of fixes for medals also in talks were having you be able to track all 5 at once!

customization from the main menu is in this patch too plus a tone of other stuff :eek:

8. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Nice, thanks for the intel.
    Curious to see what they have done, it's the first real patch since release, so I'm guessing there will be quite some bugfixes etc.

9. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I love medic class, Selbstlader M19106 Factory is awesome.

Cant wait fo the patch, i really hope "quit" button doesnt disappear after the end of a round!

10. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I like it too (both the class and the weapon) but lately I've started playing as a Scout.

I think it suits my playstyle even better now that I'm getting a hang of it, staying back a bit and taking things a little slower.
    I really can't compete in lighting-reflexes frontline combat that well...

plus I swear I've already gotten more close-range kills with the Scout pistol than any Medic rifle, lols.

11. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I heard Mondragon is a good one to use as well.

Sniping is very satisfying in BF1, dont know what it is but it feels so good!

12. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    yea feels good! Until you get shot... or stabbed. Or blown up by a tank.

Conquest seems to be my favourite mode, map size and mission time is perfect. Ops is a bit too much for me to take in, though haven't invested much time in it.

Domination is kinda fun too, only infantry and kind of middleground between DM and Conquest.

13. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    War Pigeons FTW! Really fun game mode.

14. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    Small game modes are fun, but they are so short. Some matches ends in like 7 minutes.

15. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Sniping is nice, what rifles do you use? Personally I stick to the medium range rifles, and because headshots are at times quite difficult I've been using the Gewehr .95 lately (and because it's Austrian ;) ). It hasn't got the most damage of course, but scoring double body shots is not a problem either because you don't go out of zoom (like a straight pull bolt from BF4). And on medium ranges a HS still kills usually.

Mondragon is my choice of medic rifle because of higher rate of fire for close quater encounters you don't see coming. Plus as a secondary the auto revolver, the best one in the game because it reloads so damn fast opposed to the single bullet reloading from other revolvers.

16. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Just got the Russian rifle for Scout and with medic use the... Selfieblaster or whatever it was :D

Though I'm rank 1 medic and rank 0 everything else, soldier rank iirc 8, so still ways to go.

17. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I use Russian rifle for scout. British is good too, but prefer Russian. Just feels better!

I hope that private servers will be able to turn behemoths off!

18. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    hehe yeah everybody seems to play either the Russian or the SMLE :D

19. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Hehe, have yet to try that one, watched some letsplays about it though and looked fun.

20. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    My FAV mode is Operation and CTF but like WP for the quick rounds.
    Other pluses for WP is no vehicles and few snipers.