Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    No you don't, if you don't skip after timer is ended, you will get around 10 more seconds before you automatically will be dropped into a map screen.

Revive bug is annoying, but can be easily solved by switching weapons or using a gadget.

2. vase

vase Guest

GPU:
    -
    and the 25% that one doesnt die is the most rewarding feeling ever, when you clear them out from behind :)

3. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Hmm, so if I don't touch it, when the timer runs out it will send me to the map?

It seems like I'm constantly having to tap it just to get to that screen. Really don't get why is not the same mechanic as bf4.

4. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Apart from the M19 Hunter, the Hunter version of that Shotgun has next to no drop off in it's range and can shoot a stupid distance and still hit targets and because it's a shotty you don't even have to be that accurate.

What I am starting to question is just how many people are using cheats of one kind or another. The nature of the game seems to allow them to cover their tracks better (i.e very rare stupid high K/D ratios) but their are people who seem to be able to see or know where you are when they couldn't possibly have seen you.

One guy managed to somehow shoot me at an angle that clearly showed he couldn't have possibly seen or even cleared the wall that sat between me and him. On top of that you also have Fairfight almost always logging banned accounts.

5. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    Am I understand you correctly? You are tapping space bar when you die?
    You have to hold it in order to skip to map. There is a loading bar near skip button which tells how much time you have or how much you skipped already.

6. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    I also had a situation last night where it seemed a guy was able to follow me through some walls (ala the squadmate/deathcam outline), but then somebody mentioned to me that the sniper periscope allows that if they spot you...

7. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    No, I'm not tapping it. It says 'Hold to skip'... and I am able to read.

What I'm asking him to confirm is (and I can't test rt now), if I do not push/tap Space after the loading bar finishes, will it still bring me to the map, and if so, how long will it take in respect to the time to respawn.

edit: OK, yes this is correct. If you wait long enough, about 6-7 seconds, it will revert to the map screen. I have to say I hate this. I would much prefer it to go to the map screen the second the timer is up.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  8. marcosamerio

marcosamerio Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTA NVIDIA 1060
    Hi all, ¿anyone can explain me please what could cause black screen on this game in particular?, it could happen in the first match or in the third one, very random and i must force to close the game via ctrl + alt + supr, i cant fix this, ¿is a game bug or i have something wrong in my computer?
    Is the only game that produce me that issue.
    Bye, Marcos

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  9. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    The medic class is sooo ****ed up now, no one bothers to revive. Too many selfish players :(

10. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Well I will be playing medic soon and will most def revive peeps even if it means my death!

11. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Are you playing Conquest? I get revived a lot on certain maps. On the open area maps like the Alps one, it's more spread out, so less likely, but sometimes I'll luck out and join a squad with a diligent medic who keeps up with me.

And if you have the syringe equipped, those skull markers are fairly easy to see. I think as time goes by and ppl get used to the mechanics, it will get better.

12. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    Yep, conquest. The trouble is, the medic weapons, to me at least, seem a little underpowered?

13. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Is there any reason to level up the classes past 10?

14. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Played last night...wow...something has really changed....soooo many selfish Players now...almost no ammo crates drop, no revives from Medics, occasional medic crate Drops...People running around like headless chickens....what happened? I played for roughly 2 hours and played as a Support Class, dropped ammo crates...People kept on complaining about revives, medic crates...me too...Then I switched to Assault as I want to reach Rank 10....if I die...I die...no revives...sad :/

15. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    Many are. And many are slow.

But there are couple of guns which are guaranteed 3 shot kill (you wont kill faster than with any medic gun, unlesss headshotting of course).

I'm sooo waiting for Hard Core mode so this paint ball war can end.

16. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    Join my squad and you get pumped all the time :banana:

17. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I hate to say it people, but this game is a teamgame still. Why are you all playing on your own, I thought the Guru Battallion thread was supposed to change that...

But it's true, if your queueing in solo, you're f*cked usually. That only shows how far BF has come from the late days of BF2 when teamplay was something that you couldn't get around, or you'd simply get wrecked every time on every map.

I wish team damage was on so I could pistol kill my friends to instantly rev them at 100 health... good memories.

18. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    Anyone else noticed that servers doesn't sync rag dolls correctly?

An example, I died and my corpse fell off a cliff, then I see a medic like 10 meters away and suddenly I am revived and my camera jumps back to the cliffs edge from which I fell off. This also can be noticed when you die from explosion and your corpse flies for a few meters, you get revived and camera travels a few meters from your corpse.

Also don't bring a gun in a sentry fight, learned the hard way. Yesterday, I picked up a sentry and then I see a dude running in my direction, so I started shooting, I see hits registering but he's not dying and just at that moment when I was like "wait a minute..." he ohk me with his melee. I kind of didn't expected to face another sentry when running myself as one and especially when he was not equipped his main gun, so that confused me a little.

In a last week or so situation with medics became more troublesome. More and more I am matched up in matches where there is a sh*t load of medics and nobody revives you. Then you switch to medic and realise that everyone is just skipping revives. So both sides just doesn't give a f*ck at each other.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  19. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    ... or die, then pistol kill someone you don't know because he's the only medic on the team and refuses to drop health...

That reminds me... the hardcore mode, or Classic as they're calling it, will have team damage but will also not have auto-healing correct?

20. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    2 different game modes.

Classic has normal health and damage model.

Hardcore has them changed to reduce time to kill a lot (which I prefer).

Both then have some things turned off, like minimap etc.