How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    I think you are wrong. Come back in a year and compare that opinion.

To quote House, "Everyone lies". Some more than others, and some with more important things than others. Care to compare Hillary to Trump regarding 'lying'?

2. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    So 8 years of Obama, and last I checked corporate profits rose 116% and the median income rose .6% (if you aren't black because theirs actually went down) so yeah, hate to break it to you people, but none of these politicians gives two cents about you. They all promise the world, redefine terms to make it look like they accomplished something (take a look at the definition of unemployment for instance) and they all leave politics as millionaires at the very least. I am willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt to at least maybe surround himself with some competent people. Not exactly like the last 16 years has raised the bar so high someone couldn't hop an inch to clear it.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  3. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one

and the fact things must have been bad for Trump to get in in the first place so that's at least a start to a better way.

for me it's

" The Day Business Took Control From politicians "

now let that be a leason for them to learn

It's not the USA citizens fault Trump is in

It's your so called politicians who let You The People Down.

they have no but themselves to blame yet they talk as if they done a grate job!

thats why a business man now runs your country because your government done a crap job thats the facts.

don't blame cus each other, is what I'm saying it's the past events that's lead to this.

you had no real options.

4. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
  6. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    ^^ This

Drain the Swamp.

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Trumps lies arnt the big issue his MOUTH is the issue and he mostly piss off all the other country and our allies, he already pissed off 50% country (females) during all this and the idiots still voted for him.

there very slim chance his mouth dont cause ww3 or piss off allies and other country's.

Im sorry but the fact he won shows how stupid majority of people in us are.

Add fuel to the fire Nostradamus predicted who would win and predicts that alot bad things are gona happen as result.

8. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    We get it, you hate America. Enough of the nonsense

9. DSparil

DSparil Guest

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3080
    I still think Hillary will win it!! They're going to do a recount of all the dead voters (same who cast their votes for Barack Obama) and she'll pick up some key swing states!

:wanker:

10. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Those same morons claimed to be the 1% while protesting on wal street.

I guess they dont remember the recession that lead to their parents gen loosing their houses, committing suicide, the bankruptcy, the loss of their business...

Now they're standing for a women who is funded by Wall St, the Wall St that Hillary agreed to bail out and chose to not put in jail for their destroying peoples lives.

11. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    i sure these poll's are to mislead the public and get the Citizens to dance to the fiddle of the media

only this time record had worn out.

12. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    That's been the case... Congress actually runs the country. The President is just a representative figure head. Congress knows that the general population is completely clueless as to how the Gov't is run so when they screw something up (as they usually do), they blame the President.

13. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I dont hate America. Im from NZ, im in this thread and pointing out the hypocrisy because i respect the power America has over the world. If you clowns go to war, my nation becomes reinforcements...

So dont act like I have nothing to lose here.

Everything MY nation has and stands for is based on the empire of the UK and America, then theres like quirks that make us NZrs.

Dont try to act like my country didnt loose anything when the nazis and 9/11 screwed the world over.

While Hillarys supporters are threatening to flee, Im standing by America. Yet you want to tell me I hate america?

14. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Judging from every one of your posts in the last 10 pages, yes I would.

15. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    That is why your candidate lost right there, because your whole discourse consists of, "you don't agree with my viewpoint...you are an idiot." Apparently a clear mark of intelligence must be when you can't form an argument that consists of anything more than name calling.

Oh well, I have to get to bed I have a job teaching people how to run nuclear reactors in the morning. I am sure your genius self is doing something similar.... so night.

16. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Misinterpretation isnt an official statement, its you reading into and telling yourself what you want to hear.

17. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Not crying Wang and you're living up to that one.I live in Canada it's you twats that'll have to live with it good luck you'll need it.

http://imgur.com/a/WZugY

18. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    if this is the full real image of Trump wins, that just shows how bad your last government let it's citizens down..

yet the USA government still thinks it done a good job ??

uuuuummm really??

i doubt even Trump could do a worse job than the last government judging by that win

19. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I'm sorry but Obamacare has completely failed. Turns out there's a clause where if an insurance company loses more money than they'd like on the exchanges, they can just LEAVE. Which is exactly what's happening. Premiums industrywide are expected to go up 25% or more. There will only be one insurance company servicing the exchange next year. So even if you are one of the people benefiting from Obamacare due to a preexisting condition, good luck with that monopoly pricing.

20. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    And they leave, go private/independent, raise prices.. this results in less choice in insurance providers through OC, and forces people to accept higher prices through private insurance or accept the TOS through OC.

Thats my interpretation/ understanding of whats happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.