How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Will the FBI was focused on Hillarys case as she was the one who put the nation at risk.

Not Trumps alleged f r u a d.

Based on what?

The people the "1%" were fighting against were the same people fighting Hillary and her wall st friends are now voting Hillary.

The same people holding onto trumps alleged rape allegations and treatment of women while ignoring her husbands treatment of women, Hillary attacking of those women, are now voting for Hillary.

And all those saying they're going to leave the US if Trump wins, well, they never cared about their country all that much to begin with. They're cowards.

America wasnt built by fleeing when the going gets tough, all great nations were built by staying and fighting for it

They claim to care about their country so much as to desert it and run when they dont get their way? Sounds like Remainers.

Nothing but a bunch of deserters. Traitors.

Not only that, but the media has lost all legitimacy. They burned it all.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  2. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    With the rate of hacks against the US Gov't, I'd prefer classified documents be stored on private servers. At least then they're less likely to be stolen by hackers. Also, the fact that numerous Senators and Representatives were also found to be using private servers to send and receive classified e-mails means that no charges would ever be filed anyway since the FBI was illegally ordered to ignore all of those e-mails. Had the FBI filed charges against Hillary, the evidence they collected on those Senators and Representatives, some of whom ordered the FBI to ignore any evidence not directly related to Clinton, could have easily been used to get the charges dismissed. Under US law, the FBI could not legally be instructed to ignore any evidence. So, at the end of the day, the FBI would have been required to file obstruction of justice charges against those that ordered the scope of their investigation to be limited to Hillary, as well as charging them with whatever crime they charged Hillary with because those same ones were found to be using private servers for classified e-mails.

The entire point of the investigation, just like all the investigations into Benghazi, were simply for political gain. Now Comey is facing the possibility of charges being filed against him since he illegally announced publicly that the investigation into Hillary's e-mail was being re-opened so close to election day. It's considered election tampering.

Look at how many states tried to secede when Obama was elected.... Not really much difference.... Too many people are stuck on political party or race... South Carolina has been a historically racist state. They tried to secede when Obama was elected just because he's black.

3. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I can't believe Trump actually did it. What the hell lol

4. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    I'm kind of shocked too!... and relieved.... :bigsmile:

5. LimitbreakOr

LimitbreakOr Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The only thing I'm worried about is the Canadian economy after trump begins to "win" and destroys the US economy. Frankly, I couldn't care less to what happens to that third world country except that it affects the rest of the world. If one good thing comes from all of this, it is that the world can unthether itself from such a vile country. You losers had to go and hit rock bottom and when shi* hits the fan, you will pretend like you never really supported trump. :stewpid:

6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    More gov't spending.... Just what the Republicans are well known for....

Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican retard as President. Bankruptcy, here the US comes!!!!

7. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    3rd world country? Damn, when did we start improving?

We got the radical terrorist group known as "Black Lives Matter" that supports the senseless shooting of police but does absolutely nothing to address the black on black violence. Instead, they blame white police for everything. A black kid tries to shoot a white cop and ends up getting shot himself, the BLM group jumps in to promote violence against police. My local police wanted nothing to do with the BLM "peace march" here after after a previous "peace march" resulted in cops getting shot to death.

Electing Trump is just further proof that this country has gone to hell.....

8. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Lol. The amount of ignorance in this line of thinking is hilarious. And before you even start, I'm a Canadian living in the US, so I know what both sides of the coin look like. The idea that this is a third world country? :wanker:

Oh please, like the democrats have any better track record. How many trillions in debt did Obama rack up in his two terms? The bailouts, Libya, Syria, Obamacare, etc. Government spending is out of control from both parties, because there's no penalty for doing it.

9. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Trump is very big government based on what he has said so far.

I'm assuming many of his "ideas" will be blocked by fellow republicans though.
    Not that I believe he has any intention of doing what he has been promising, that's him telling people want they want to hear so he can close the deal.

10. LimitbreakOr

LimitbreakOr Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The problem with the black people is a full circle problem and in my opinion, it is the chicken coming home to roost. You've miss treated black people for so long and now you are paying the price... How come black people in canada are educated and a great part of our society? The only thing wrong with black people is the hillbilly Americans who keep the division.

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Podesta is NOT CONCEDING. He says "several states are too close to call, we aren't going to have anything more to say tonight."

12. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Not to war no, it's exactly the "friends" he'll try to make that worries me. Plus his complete inexperience on politics and borderline extremist thinking.
    Build a wall to the border of Mexico sure, that'll solve immigration like that, wonder why no one else thought of that... to give one example.

And the people eat it up, no questions asked (apparently).

You can't run a country like a place of business or expect to solve complex problems like that, that's plain childish.

Besides, that image you posted is readily taken out of context and Trump isn't exactly silver tongued either is he?
    I'm not saying Clinton would have been the be-all-end-all but more than likely the lesser of two evils to put it bluntly.

But I was already on my way out, eating enough anti-depressants as it is so won't risk lingering here any longer.

13. LimitbreakOr

LimitbreakOr Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    We shall see... I hope you're happy for betraying canada, when trump rips apart the trade deals, our economy will take a bigger dive than the harper recession.

14. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Now lets watch then claim f r u a dulant voting systems (despite ignoring the dems work in partnership with the voting systems provided), they'll blame russia. They'll demand the FBI investigate....

Watch them become what they claimed everyone else is.

As opposed to running it like its cash pile is a bottomless pile? A businessman is exactly what the country needs.

15. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Hahaha. Tomorrow is going to be interesting! If Bill Clinton has a black eye, we'll know who Hillary took her frustration out on. :D

16. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Just like the remainers they'll deny the democratic process they think Trump doesnt stand for and they respect oh so much.

All of a sudden the FBI and the worlds media will find "confirmed" accusations against Trump.

It aint over. Theyre counting on the unaccounted votes and recounts and if that results in a hillary win, watch how all the "progressives"/sjws, anti racists and Hillary supporters become what they accused everyone else of being.

17. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Lol @ betraying. Come on dude. My residency expires next year. I'm not even a trump supporter, I'm just not sure why you think that this is a third world country.

18. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Ummm....have you ever actually been to the US? They have better access to education than I do. They choose not to use it. Instead, they choose to buy guns and start shooting each other. Blacks are just as responsible for the perceived "divide" in the US as anyone else is. Now they're fighting to get reparations for slavery. My family came here as slaves. Why can't I get reparations? They already get government assistance that I can't. When my son was born, I applied for medicaid to cover the costs. I got denied. However, a black girl I knew applied for it and got accepted even though she made twice what I did. Being able to mark "black", "hispanic" or any other non-Caucasian race opens up a LOT of financial assistance and education programs. Hell, there's a "first step" program here that up until a few years ago didn't accept anyone but minorities and it's federally funded.....

I've got a black friend that grew up in a bad neighborhood. His dad was on disability, his mom worked 2 part time jobs. His family was always on the verge of being homeless. He now has a masters degree in engineering and owns his own business now. He busted his ass to get where he is and never asked for or accepted a single handout.

Becoming a contributing member of society is a matter of mindset, commitment and effort. My friend now spends most of his free time giving back to the same community he grew up in, trying to improve it while half the kids that lived around him are buried now due to gang violence.

People have to want to improve their situation. If all you do is sit back and blame everyone else, your situation will never improve.

19. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    Doesn't look good for her now. I'm no big Trump supporter but I hate her with a passion and really hope that for the rest of her life, she is haunted by the specter of who she lost to.

20. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    That's honestly the best part. She has to wake up tomorrow and hear the news that she got beaten by TRUMP. LOL

airbud7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.