How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one

Umm bit extreme, over throw the government lol now I doubt they are that Organised or have the military might.

calm down worst case few shootings, but from the news that's normal in USA.

what will the HC supports do if she loses might be more worrying who knows lol

trump probs wants to purge the corruption erdogan style.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  2. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
  3. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Trump Won!.....Yee! Haw!!.....

:D

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    yeah? good.

Now lets close this thread

5. ColonelBlimp

ColonelBlimp Member

GPU:
    R280x
    Burn all the churches (empty of course) then sell the land and use it to help homeless people.
    two problems solved in one.

6. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Why you look @it ?......you bored dude?

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    well,
    why keep debating if we have a new winner, who is lesser of two evils - thank universe God :D

Or then change thread name to something else, since there is no Killary in the picture anymore :grad:

8. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I didn't hear anything from Ford on the matter, other than the official announcement that the plant was shutting down. My information comes from people with actual knowledge of what transpired. Of course, eventually the plant was going to get shutdown (in 2014 actually), but plant workers were asked to take a 10% pay cut (bear in mind that those employees made $25/hr) and UAW demanded a pay increase instead. It was Ford's top producing F-150 plant. Most of a city was actually built around that plant....literally. The money used to build a rather large portion of the houses in that city came directly from Ford Motor Company so that early assembly plant workers had some place to live. They could have taken a 10% pay cut and kept the plant open until 2014 but instead UAW forced the closing in 2006. The plant was going to close in 2014 due to retooling and "modernization" costs associated with the aluminum body F-150. The workers there already knew that. Ford was even in talks with Toyota to buy the plant. Now nobody will touch the property and Ford still owns it.

Trump actually attacked Ford over the retooling of plants in Mexico to build cars for the US, which is part of a plan to close US model plants in Europe.... Ford wants to bring production of US vehicles back to our own continent to reduce import taxes and transit fees.

9. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    OK!....you got me! :D

10. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    There is no winner yet....and Trump is being tried on RICO violations for his "Trump University" scam. If he's convicted, he's no longer eligible to be President.... We would end up with Pence as President instead, if Trump were to win the election. Trump seems to think he can get out of it though.

11. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Using the land to help people? I agree, but **** happens.

I pray Trump wins, but that's not the be all or end all.

12. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Did he? I'll believe it when I see it.

13. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    With Trump facing charges on RICO violations, it won't much matter. The chances of Trump getting out of the charges is very slim. If he loses the class-action suit that's currently open against him, he faces Federal criminal charges that he won't be able to get out of. Basically, if he wins the election and loses the class-action suit, Congress would have to start impeachment proceedings, leaving Pence as the President. If Trump is convicted on RICO charges, he legally has to be impeached. If by some chance it were to all come to a close before he's sworn in as President, he'd become the first President-elect to be successfully impeached....lol. Then Pence would become President...

For those wondering.... RICO Act

14. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Well then Hillary would have to face 10x the RICO for all her bribes and crimes and what not.

15. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Of course, but it doesn't matter in one sense. I do not think he will suffer what you've described. The most important thing in my eyes is to make sure H.Clinton is not elected. Thus my prior statement, I dislike her more than him. Simply put.

16. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Tramp er Trump falls behind in Fla. It's over.

17. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Are you sure about that? Happy about her? Do you really want her?

18. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    They've been investigating the Clintons for over 20 years. If there was a violation of the RICO Act, there would have been charges by now, especially after the "Whitewater scandal".... People are just too determined to find what isn't there, and forgive Trump for what has been proven. Trump has even threatened lawsuits against anyone who comes forward against him in the "Trump University" scam.....which is a RICO violation in and of itself. In fact, Donald and Melania Trump's public statements that they will sue anyone who comes out claiming Donald Trump groped them, is a RICO violation, and can be used against him. Trump is arrogant enough to think he can hide behind his money, while publicly committing RICO violations. Even Trump's public statement that he will cover the legal fees of anyone who physically attacks his political rivals can be used against him, as it's another RICO violation. He's no better than the people the RICO Act was originally intended to lockup. Anyone that thinks he deserves to be President, or even a free man, needs to have their head examined.

I'm not saying Clinton is a saint or innocent in any way, but Trump is no better than Al Capone was.... He uses intimidation to get what he wants and has no concern for who he hurts in the process. People claiming he's qualified to run a country based on the fact he's run a private business for so long, don't understand the difference between a Private company and a Gov't.

19. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    Holy crap so your saying Trump will become The God Father With Nukes !!

lol

although in fairness I do agree with you on the part I quoted lol

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  20. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Do you think Clinton can run the country? I don't think either can, personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.