GeForce 375.63 WHQL driver download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Esagerao

Esagerao Member

GPU:
    6900xt Red D Ultim
    Theese are keepers. I had same probelm in rise of the tomb r. with last 3/4 drivers... in dx12 after 3min @4k fps went down with flickering great stuttering really bad experience with and without overclocking. Theese release solved all so had great perfect experience all maxed out. Really good drivers for me

2. Goose

Goose Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti Hybrid (+ GT745)
    I think I got it: Had to drop the Pre-rendered frames all the way down to one … :nerd:

3. dalumberjack

dalumberjack Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    It's an Asus Gsync PG278Q

4. Minotaur

Minotaur Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 1080 GLH
    My 780 is fine here @ 1920x1080, High/Ultra 70-90FPS on average. It's limited by 3G of VRAM here :(
    My 4770K @4.4 needs a new 1080 I think, it's only at 40-50% use.. It's in DX11 mode now but DX12 mode works. I guess I don't get the DX12 bugs, because the 780 isn't fully DX12 like newer cards :D

5. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Try exclusive fullscreen.

6. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    I remember it being this bad in skyrim too back when I played it.

7. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    These drivers decreased performance for me in BF1. Went back to previous set and all smooth again.

8. Plug2k

Plug2k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    well just got bf1 ultimate version and DX11 sli works DDX12 single LMFAO
    might have guessed.... think im going to do away with sli cards in the future and the fastest single card you can buy then if your performance is **** i will know its down to the card and not sli crapness.

9. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    I got 3gb vram here too but i forgot to check the vram usage. Next time i will do. Seems to me, this game can run around 1000+ mhz on gtx 580. I have only tested with 950 mhz.

10. GuruKnight

GuruKnight Guest

GPU:
    2 x 980 Ti AMP! Ex
    DX12 Multi GPU is up to DICE to implement, NVIDIA is not to blame for this.
    And since DX12 Single GPU currently performs worse than DX11 Single GPU, your argumentation makes no sense.
    DX12 is currently pointless in BF1 IMO, except at lower resolutions maybe.

DX11 2-way SLI should scale and perform nicely at 4K, if you have a decent hyper-threaded CPU.
    You might also be bandwidth limited with only PCIe 3.0 x8/x8 when using temporal AA.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016

11. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    What you mean pointless ? DX 12 is sux on nvidia but good on amd. Why the dx 12 pointless?

12. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    As far as BF1 its bad on both AMD and Nvidia HW, frametimes are bad.

13. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    As far as i know, on amd is good.

lot of players complain about stutter and crash with DX 12 on nvidia cards. I know. I always hear them on TS. Kinda feed up with all of the complains to hear all the time. Less amd owner complains, way less.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  14. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    No, the low% point is bad for both camps, check some reviews that do compare frametimes, not just avg fps but even there AMD does better in Dx11, sure in Dx12 nvidia has bigger hit than AMD but both have stutter, frame drops in Dx12.

http://www.***********.net/game-bench/2652-battlefield-1-graphics-card-benchmark-dx11-vs-dx12
    Not sure why it did **** but here youtube version
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX2vE-P9eJ0

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/battlefield_1_pc_graphics_benchmark_review,9.html

http://www.hardocp.com/article/2016..._card_dx12_performance_preview/2#.WBEtMoieB9M

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  15. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I stumbled on this, some guy fixed dithering via vertex fragment shader code
    http://www.anisopteragames.com/how-to-fix-color-banding-with-dithering/
    i suggested that to Codemsters for Rally, I mean they obviously couldn't fix it them self, hope they listened.

Also, apparently this code is similar to Reshade/sweetfx dithering?

16. billydydcoen

billydydcoen Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2060 OC TUF
    Is anyone having random freeze with this release? I had twice when my pc was in idle state (downloading Battleborn from Steam) and i had to reboot manually. The only thing i did is install this driver, no gpu/cpu overclock and i never had a freeze with this pc. No error displayed, no error in the event viewer

My rig:
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Asus h110i Plus
    I5 6500
    GTX 950
    8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133 mhz
    EVGA Supernova G2 550w

Thanks!

17. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    I have seen those. Amd just having good result.

18. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    Well, I didn't get same conclusion as you, looks to me like Dx12 is not worth it as there no improvement, only frame variance.

PS: If dev's did there part DX12 would never be slower on any HW, so its up to them to find time (money) to do it.
    Probably will be yrs before this gets known enough so not so much time is needed.
    There also a downside, what happens when more graphic cards come out with new architecture, then they need to code more cards, this is down side to low level api.

19. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    With nvidia you won't get the same conclusion.

20. sean8102

sean8102 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC

I've had zero crashes or performance problems, but I use DX 11, because there is no reason to use DX 12 in BF 1. Doesn't matter if you've got AMD or Nvidia. Nvidia gets worse performance with it, and look at that 1% low on AMD with DX 12 ! That means really bad frame rate dips and stuttering. DX 12 on BF 1 is just piss poor weather you got Nvidia or AMD.

I'm really surprised that Dice didn't go with Vulkan instead since the Frostbite engine already supported Mantle with BF4 and a few other Frostbite games.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016