How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Probably around the moment you "Grab them by the pussy"

If you're trying to define sexual assault for a candidate, maybe something is ****ed up.

2. VolkNasty

VolkNasty Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11G
    Actually you're right, its complete BS. The truth is he has out spent EVERY US PRESIDENT COMBINED in just ONE of his 4 year terms.

He also ruined our AAA Credit, increased government spending, increased tax's for middle class and inflation is through the roof! My wife and I are both very successful and pull in over six figures. We have two children and own our home in one of the few prosperous cities on the east coast. We have minimized spending as much as we can and are only getting by with maybe $1000 to put into the savings every few weeks. The thing is we can't save much because life happens and we need our savings to buy new AC units, repairs, vehicles, kids, we really don't have any fun money and can't take a vacation from our stressful lives. Something ain't right.

http://www.politifact.com/new-jerse...has-added-more-national-debt-previous-43-pre/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hind-obama-and-the-national-debt-in-7-charts/

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

(This link takes a bit more into account like GDP)
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...record-on-any-president-on-the-national-debt/

3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
  4. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Because while Hillary is horrible, Trump is objectively worse. There's no irony at all.

5. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    The next few weeks should be interesting now that most Republicans are ditching Trump. He came out and said now he will run his campaign the way he wants.

6. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    I hear you. Do not disagree with you. All I am saying is that where are the policies and the vision for their Presidency being fleshed out? This campaign has become nothing more than yet another quid pro quo character assassination on both sides.

Hillary says she fights for children, yet where was Arkansas rated for education while Slick was Governor? Why were college students forced onto ObamaCare when their student union fees covered the on-campus doctor? She skates by on deleted emails...Nixon is forced to resign due in part by the missing minutes (there was an in depth study of how the person needed to be contorting in order for the tapes to be erased). She gets a pass though.

Trump / Elmer Fud has no on hands experience. All he has is accountants that know the tax code really well. Voids are scary because one does not know what they are hiding.

Both scare the "crap" out of me. Other elections we had Perot and Anderson that were on the Independent ticket. This election we have no one. What if everyone left that part of their ballots blank?

7. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Weren't you the one a couple pages back lecturing people about opinions be misconstrued as fact? Yet here you are stating your opinion like it's fact. Lets agree to disagree, but I doubt you'll drop it.

8. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Can you please explain your logic behind constantly attacking Hilary for Bill's record? What power did she have as first lady of Arkansas? Why are you blaming her for such a ridiculous, specific, side effect of Obamacare when she was secretary of state when it was passed? Are you people even ****ing trying at this point?

She attempted at the town hall to flesh out her positions, and was judged as only barely winning the debate because of it. Trump hasn't given a single substantive, thought out, policy position yet. Hilary gave more on Sunday than he ever will. Trump has created an environment where positions are points of weakness. The ephemeral idea of a position is better than explicitly stating it. That way you can duck and dodge when someone calls you on it.

9. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    One word...influence. If she cannot influence her husband on issues, how is she going to influence Congress to see her vision?

10. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    You don't elect a president based on who their wife is so why on earth would you expect her to have any influence over the legislative process?

11. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    This is possibly the most insane argument against Hilary I've heard yet, and completely ignores the part where you blamed her for Obamacare while she was Secretary of State. Presumably during that time she should have used her influence to make sure Obamacare was perfect from your perspective.

12. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    The ACA would never be perfect from a GOP perspective. Their entire platform from the moment Obama took office has been to make him look as bad as possible. **** getting anything done, lets stonewall everything, fill any legislation with a shot at passing full of pork, and then blame him when it goes to ****. And it has worked on almost half the voter base because our country is full of people who don't know how to think for themselves so they just regurgitate what they see on Fox News.

13. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Why not willing to hold her to what she has stated in a campaign commercial? Secretary of State does not allow one to do what she said. So the only grounds one has to go on is her past. Do not forget, she tried to get Slick to push the whole health care reform through during his terms. That is why I hold her to some degree on OmbamaCare.

If one is passionate about something, does not matter what official position is held, they will make themselves known on the issue. She has not. See her as ineffectual, feckless.

Trump is good at making money. Making money is different than running a country. They do not necessarily align. In his case...big empty space (void). Trump cannot see at all.

EDIT: Fox and News should never be used in the same sentence. Fox is nothing but editorials in the guise as news.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  14. Arctucas

Arctucas Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
    First, let me say I am not at all a fan of Donald Trump.

I generally avoid the political crap, but I was just watching the CBS Evening News.

So, it appears that now Donald Trump is the sole reason women and girls in America are sexually assaulted/molested.

Really?

Let me think about this in real-world terms; Trump made a comment, albeit lewd but not in anyway unprecedented, I am sure many, many, many, straight, red-blooded American men have said the same or worse, yet, he is now evil incarnate.

Hmm... I seem to recall something about this guy, what was his name... Billy? Slick Willy? Oh yes, William Jefferson Clinton. He "allegedly" had multiple extra-marital affairs, "allegedly" sexually assaulted several women, "allegedly" had sex with minors...

His wife, the esteemed Hillary Rodham Clinton, "allegedly" personally used her considerable influence to attempt to destroy the lives of several of her "allegedly" philandering husband's accusers.

I wonder why that is not mentioned on the CBS Evening News?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  15. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Something tells me at the next debate Slick Willy's names gonna come up alot

16. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Where have you been? This is talked about nonstop. Trump defenders use Bill Clinton's affairs as a reason to not vote for Hillary. Bill isn't running for office, and if those affairs came out while he was running, he probably wouldn't have been elected.

17. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    My mistake. I was only aware of the sexual harassment. I was not aware of the sexual assault claims.

18. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    So what if this were the other way around? Imagine if the GOP had the first female presidential nominee and it came out that her husband had multiple affairs and rape victims (like Billy), do you really think the liberal mainstream media would say, "Oh, it doesn't matter! Her husband isn't running for office. Those affairs and rape charges shouldn't stop her from being president." ..... Does that even sound remotely possible nowadays? No!! The MSM is so biased it's disgusting and the left are hypocrites for defending the Clintons while attacking Trump!

19. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Not on Fox News?....That's all I watch!!! lol/ j/k

I think you need to lay off the Kool-Aid though.

Trump is a billionaire cool dude that gets sued by every money grabbing sob out there.....sure he said he grabs pu**y while at the bar/pub/locker room...

Thats how I got my GF...

20. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    I'm really worried about the future without Trump. The establishment seems to be doing everything they can to stop him, and there's no telling how far or low they'll go to keep their corrupt establishment, though don't get me wrong, Trump is still a rich person, he could easily be just as bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.