How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Yes. There is a case currently in the courts with Trump accused of child rape, with a witness.

2. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Thats BS^.....Hillary would grab that and run with it if it were true.....so would the left wing press!

3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

On Monday, new developments were revealed pertaining to the pending lawsuit against Donald Trump for child rape. Close watchers of “Jane Doe v. Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein” learned that the presiding judge, Ronnie Abrams, scheduled a conference hearing between both legal teams for December 16. The meet is intended to decipher whether this legal complaint goes to trial or can be settled out of court.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/31634105...-and-Affidavits#fullscreen?platform=hootsuite

4. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Come on Dude^....what the heck is wwwscribd.com?......why ABC/CBS/NBC nor FOX.com say anything about it?

You are slinging BS.

5. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
  6. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Wheres Hootman when I need him?..............you folks on the left dream up crap and believe it.

7. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Now it's even more laughable when Hillary said in the debate, "When they go low, you go high." The amount of crap the media is trying to throw right now is beyond low. They are scared quite honestly that Trump is close to Hillary in some swing states and they are trying to defame, slander and destroy him in any way possible. Trump supporters won't be swayed and it will only decrease their opinion of the MSM even more. Independents will probably be turned off from this as well. This last month is going to be nasty! I wish it would just end already!

Update: If you didn't think liberals were loonie enough; listen to this guy. What was Trump supposed to call her? "It?"

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  8. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    If you're so annoyed with the media, why are you enabling it? 'The media' is not a defense for Trump and his complete lack of character or morals.

9. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Are you piling up crap so we can kick it around?.....if so...cool!!! :D

10. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    It's merely a repository for documents. That is a real filing against Trump.
    I don't 'sling BS'. All you had to do was check out the name of the judge.

11. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I don't know why you're defending Trump. He's a horrible person. It's your conscience.

12. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Its not Trump!.................I simply despise the Clinton's.

13. Whiplashwang

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Enabling it? Didn't know I had that much power! Look everyone, I'm enabling the the media.... Also, "'The media' is not a defense for Trump" You're right. It's only a defense for Hillary. "...and his complete lack of character or morals" So, based on that, I guess the majority of men including all comedians like Louie CK and Bill Burr have no character or morals as well. I mean, I've heard far worse from them! I wonder why the left despises Trump and not them for their comments? Oh, because the left is full of hypocrites pretending to be saints. Get off your high horse!

What Trump said is pretty much no different than what Bill Burr says in this skit. Except Bill dresses it up in comedy and liberals are ok with it. Plus he's a liberal; He's family. If he were conservative, he'd get attack from every angle.

14. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Liberals are ok with it because Bill Burr doesn't have multiple women accusing him of sexual assault.

15. Whiplashwang

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    And yet Liberals are ok with Bill Clinton who raped three women (possibly more). This only reinforces my previous statement that liberals are hypocrites claiming to have the moral high ground.

16. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    That's a horrible comparison.

That's a horrible defense of Trump. What you think someone else may have done is no excuse for Trump.

17. Whiplashwang

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY

I'm not defending Trump! He's a joke! Hillary's a joke! I'm only pointing out that you and your liberal ilk have no ground to stand on when you find Trump's comments and "possible" actions offensive and inexcusable, but Bill Clinton and his rape enabling wife are just fine.

You're right. It is no excuse. But the "MAY HAVE DONE" applies to Trump here as well. These are after all just accusations that have no bases unless proven in court. Also, Bill Clinton settled with Paula Jones paying her $850,000.00! "May have done" should be changed to "Guilty as hell!" for Bill Clinton. Yet, you'll defend him and Hillary while condemning Trump. If you're going to knit-pick morals and behavior, why bother arguing? Trump and Hillary are crap and smut! In the end, Americans lose this election cycle... Again!!

18. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I've not said anything defending Hillary or Slick Willie. I don't buy your claim you're not defending Trump either. Because again you took his side and attacked his opposition. The definition of defending.

19. Whiplashwang

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    The irony of your comment. Your silence/never attacking Hillary and your constant attacking of ONLY Trump shows you are doing the same thing. Defend her all you want! She's still a piece of **** like Trump!

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    hear hear,

actually she is even bigger pile of ****.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.