How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I know...isn't that amazing how Hillary arose from her death bed to make Trump look like a lunatic? Well, actually, Trump did that by himself. I think you're getting a somewhat distorted view by relying too much on the media.

2. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

You look like a lunatic by posting that crap^? .....Trump will win......

3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    That was a bit of humor aimed at the reichwing nuts who were claiming Hillary was deathly ill with any number of various ailments from Parkinson's to tuberculosis. I'm sorry if you felt included in those nuts.

4. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    I was old enough to watch Deep Throat when it was released in 1972.

Unlike former KKK member Sen Byrd who renounced the KKK, Trump acted like he was still proud of the housing discrimination by his real estate company. To this day he will not admit he was wrong.

5. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Watching the tube today was amazing.

Supposedly according to Trump supporters RE: him evading taxes, he is a business and financial genius because he was able to circumvent tax law for his own gain.

Meanwhile, the only tax return shown so far depicts him losing a billion dollars in one tax year.. yes, financial genius. Using bankruptcy and circumventing laws to avoid paying taxes like everyone else.. and his supporters are sitting there saying "well why didn't I think of that? This man is a genius! he should be president!"

I just can't even. US, you're in a whole lotta trouble, but that is stating the obvious.

6. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Me to Bro^.....I'm sorry if I said something wrong.......and I do see the homor...........You still da Man Hemi!!!!...

But Trump gonna Win!.....

7. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Hey the funny part is apparently Trump is one of the 'takers' that the conservatives rail on and on about. You just can't write a more bizarre script.

8. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    So you do remember the 'everyone was bigoted' part, but still want to harp on a 40-plus-year-old settled civil case? Let it go and focus on events from the current century. Things are a bit different now.

9. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    If that is what 'Trump supporters' are saying then they don't understand tax law. No laws were 'evaded' or 'circumvented'.

Blame the broken Tax Code if you like, but Trump would be stupid if he didn't use the advantages the laws allow.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  10. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    The whole tax thing is about carried forward losses? That's what I'm getting from US media. Is this actually a controversy? You'd have to be a complete idiot to not use tax benefits available to you.

11. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    What?.....Dude I live here and I can tell you that life is good!

today's schedule:

1: get up and kiss my pretty GF and go to work(coffee/brush teeth/first)

2: after work stop by store and get hamburger meat and some beer for dinner

3: Back home finally so I fire up the grille and pop a cold beer and sit down outside under a big oak tree and enjoy the scenery...(GF got on short shorts:))

4:= oh crap!...GF just ask me to go back to store and get her some tampons :bang:.......forget #5.....:bang:

12. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Its being treated like a controversy by the Dems, presumably because most people don't really understand how such things work. I cant really blame them, our Tax Code is not easy to understand.

13. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    I could not care less about him avoiding taxes, all rich people avoid as much as they can. Doing it via a nearly billion dollar loss though simply proves he is not the business man he believes he is. Also Giuliani calling him a genius for avoiding taxes is so laughable. Dude, he hired an accountant, he is not a genius.

So the tax code is broken and allows rich people to easily avoid paying taxes. Does anyone honestly believe Trump will fix this so he plays more? No, he is going to make it easier to avoid it so he can pay his accountant less. Shifting more of the tax burden onto everyone else. The only way we pay less is if he starts axing government programs, however he won't touch the one program which is over half the budget because 'Murica.

14. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    so do poor people.

15. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    Ever been poor mate? It's ****ing hard and not fun. I have no issue with people living below the poverty line not paying taxes. Having lived in poverty myself years ago I know what it is like.

16. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Keyword: nearly^........Trump is a billionaire by being smart and not some dumb a** that thinks 2+2=3.....

17. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Re Trumps business losses and tax non-payments, thats not an issue in and of itself. Perfectly legit. THE issue however is his hypocrisy and past statements as it may apply to others.

Ten times Trump shamed others on tax

So he paid more taxes than others do in their lifetimes? Fine, lets see him release his tax returns over last 10 years and put it to rest. No presidential nominee has refused to do so in last 50 years, so breaking precedent may be politically damaging as it could imply he has something to hide.

Also recall the debate when HRC accused him of not releasing his returns because he wanted to hide how little tax he had paid? His answer, "That makes me smart." So, in light of previous comments re taxes, he is essentially a charlatan.

18. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    This statement demonstrates a lack of understanding why it happened the way it did. Look up 'carried forward losses' if you actually want to understand.

Tax Law is created by Congress. It can only be signed or vetoed by the President.

Which party has been in charge of Congress for the majority of the time since the first permanent Income Tax was introduced in 1913?

19. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Depending on the actual numbers, 'poor people' don't pay any federal income tax at all.

20. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    The problem here was the documents that leaked are his personal state tax returns. Not business returns. If his businesses lost a billion dollars he shouldn't be able to carry that forward to his personal taxes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.