How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    We can call Hillary just another politician, for certain. But to pretend she's in the same league as Trump as far as being a very problematic choice is completely dishonest. The only people who can't see the glaringly, in your face, serious issues with Trump as our POTUS are other d-bags like him. Seriously.

Or should we call Hannity, the bastion of un-biased clarification? :p

2. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Trump will put more money in middle/upper class pockets......welfair people not so much.

Clinton will not change anything/ If you are happy with the way things are going now....vote for Hillary....

The Debt is high though folks....she will raise it even higher.

3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Trump's plans and tax cuts for the wealthy, will add trillions in debt if they were implemented by Congress. Presidents do not raise debt, Congress does.

4. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    It was in the debate that Trump had been sued for housing discrimination. Please give me something similar about Clinton.

5. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Middle/Upper? do you mean people making over $250,000?

6. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Yep, I'm trying to keep up with this the best I can, but I must have missed Trump's plans to make the middle class richer.

I see lots of spending when it comes to Trump, which must mean tax increases for the middle class.

The middle always suffer, they are too rich for w*****e but not rich enough to afford accountants who can find loopholes.

EDIT: lol W3lfare is censored....

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  7. MaxBlade

MaxBlade Master Guru

GPU:
    980Ti/970/390/+ more
    Seems it was ONCE asked do you think Hillary would win.

For me I watch what comes out of their mouth. One said "I dont lie, I never lie, I dont think I have ever lied or ever will" . When talking about TRUTH 2-18-2016. There was more said yet it changes not those words in any way. "I have tried to" so forth so on.

Were not talking 2008 or 2011.. were talking this year this person said this. This person also said "no one every died under my watch" so for so on. And its to easy to search google/youtube and watch this and other things coming out of this persons mouth.

For me when someone passes some classified docs to his girl friend and gets kick off the team gets a 40k fine or one young man takes just ONE just ONE classified doc gets 2 years and again I can keep going yet another person has and lets be easy .. more then ONE classified doc that some people that SEE classified docs have the right to see yet can not for its to top secret. Some was 302's and then back up and watch this person say they NEVER passed on or recieved. Then fast forward on TV ..well take just TV say they still never have. Well stop there.

So do I think she will win? Yes. Why? When you watch when you hear this stuff this crime and people are ok with it. When FACTS like only 15% of some money gets taken in goes out to where it was said ALL would go. When 85% goes to them then some what 30% of that goes where? They dont know.

So things like this. So for me I could careless what you think you know. When I can watch and hear from their mouth "I always try to tell the truth.. I dont think I have ever lied or ever will". Going to tell me the OTHER person running is worse? Both have a past. Both are not perfect. One is clearly not in this for the USA to help me. One was for borders then is not.. one was for marrige between man and woman now is not. Shall I keep going? You can watch this person says YES then NO. As in guns.. YES for Americans.. not its nope.

So just WHO then is better? Lol one person said something which I dont agree with yet.. sounds to true. One is crazy and the other is a crook.

I have watched for over 40y I am 55. I have seen THEN where what I said and wanted had a voice to watch it not even matter. One person. you dont get all that money by being nice and helping others. You have to really step on people. So to say ONE is better? Please.. if your going to talk TRUTH then do it.

One has a real chance to help.. they never been there. They really have nothing to gain or lose. The other does. I watched Obama say the same kind of true things. I can show you the video of him saying he is a Christian.. I can now show you where he says he is not. I can show you all the videos of his promises before office and show you what he NEVER even tried to do.

I can show you a PREZ Bush before Obama that just wow lost what was it 22million emails? So please.. at least ONE does not have this kind of past. Sure I watch people talk about 1-6 things regarding some business this one has. They just leave out the HUNDERDS of other ones nothing ever happen to. Things like that. Yet again you dont get where this person is with out stepping on someone.. is my guess.

But you didnt step up to try. There was 3rd one yet.. He didnt have much money and strange how he lost when leading.. and who won? How did they win? So do I think our vote will count? No.. our vote will go to where they want it to. I really pray I am wrong. ONe has a chance to really help the other has lied over and over. .its THAT part that gets me.. how some can watch it see it hear it and say.. its ok this person will really help us..

Sorry I went on so long.. Man I am no speaker and hard to just say. YES she will win hehe

8. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    They really seems to be on the same level.
    Hillary tried a couple time the attitude of "let's lift up the debate level here", but it was all attitude, nothing more.
    Her answers were full of casual politician populism, and she was as mean as Trump can be in his offenses. It was quite pathetic.

This doesn't look half as good as Mitt Romney vs Obama, at least they both looked like relevant candidates.
    This election is a joke and your political institutions are freaking broken.

Reading between the line of someone with 30 years in politics, indeed she can give the impression of the most reasonable choice, but it looks like awkward politician rhetoric. I just can't believe a word she says, she's trying too hard populism.

N.B: What a joke btw, Hillary questioning Trump sanity to handle the nuclear weapon, while she freaking leaked national security documents. People gets fired for this in the army, what a joke. Again, really disappointed by Hillary. And i've seen those shame campaign videos on Trump that was highly disrespectful, it was pathetic. I thought Trump was way more crazy than he actually showed up.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  9. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Rich people have the money to put people to work!.../So you want a poor dude to start a company?.....

You da best Heavy^(my Bro).....But you be left wing bad!!!!....?

10. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7900 XTX
    Doesn't mean they'll pay them.

11. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Trickle down, doesn't work. Wealthy people don't put people to work. Corporations do. If anything, increase the top bracket to what it was under Reagan, and decrease corporate and business taxes. The wealth is being concentrated in a smaller and smaller percentage of people. Giving them an even bigger slice of the pie when they are already fat, doesn't seem like a good idea.

12. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Trump was indeed sued over 40 years ago. The case was settled with no admission of guilt.

Clinton's schemes are so heavily 'lawyer-ed' that she just barely squeaks by as legal. FBI Director Comey said as much about her actions in the email scandal, and I'm sure something similar was going on concerning pay-for-play issues with the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State seeing how her meeting schedule is packed with CF donors. If we went back further she has shown a similar pattern of 'technically legal' self-interest.

So, yes... "Hillary is not a person who wants to do the right thing."

13. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    According to Obama, if you make $250,000 you are rich.

14. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Actually, small to medium business put the most people to work. Many of those employers would be considered 'rich' by the Dems.

Now that I can agree with.

15. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    Reagan cut the top bracket from 50% to 28%, and his Reagonomics were trickle down economics.

16. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    I don't get how Trump can claim that taxes are killing jobs and then all but admit that he paid nothing in taxes. Republicans love to say taxes are the problem, but the reality is for the rich "job creators" it isn't an issue at all and is not the reason jobs get shipped overseas.

Regulations and labor costs are the reason we loose jobs to overseas workers. That is not to say that I think less regulations and lower pay rates are the answer. What we need is either incentive to stay or a penalty upon leaving. I would rather have slightly higher costs than lack of good jobs.

17. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    'Taxes' isn't some monolithic thing. Any discussion on the subject will be non-sensical unless we specify the exact kind.

Without an exact quote its hard to say for sure, but one thing that comes to mind is the difference between personal income taxes and corporate taxes. The latter do contribute to 'killing jobs'.

One incentive to stay is to lower the corporate tax rate. The US has the highest Corporate rate in the world at 40%.

https://home.kpmg.com/xx/en/home/se...x-rates-online/corporate-tax-rates-table.html

18. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Bad example, you need to point out people who were hurt by her meeting with CF donors, or potential CF donors who were not allowed to donate because they would not pay up. Or tie Benghazi to her CF donor meeting schedule.

..........and you should vote Trump.

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

That's extremely misleading. The effective rate is around 14%.

20. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Good Lord! November 8th needs to arrive quicker so these arguments over which turd is better, the orange-turd or the wicked-witch-turd, can end! This is every election cycle! People pick sides and argue/fight over whose right and whose wrong when in reality the people seem to always lose each election and the lobbyists and bureaucrats win! Does anyone here truly believe than one person is going to make all the difference and change an ever growing corrupt government in Washington? If anything it will become more corrupt with either Hillary or Trump.

I honestly believe true positive change will occur only when big centralized government is reigned in or dismantled, the two party system is abolished and everything in the USA is handle more locally by the states and people. With Trump or Hillary I only see Washington getting bigger, more corrupt and sticking its forever arrogant face into our lives even more than now, dictating what the "little people" should be doing. Nothing is going to change for the better with our current options! Argue all you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.