How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    If the president cant address racism, the biggest issue in America next to poverty, then who can address it?

You cant honestly expect me to believe a president can give the go ahead for an operation like Guantanamo bay, but he cant work towards addressing racism in his own nation.

2. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    I agree, there is no justification for protester to chant for killing police officers.
    But, Applying your reasoning I could make the following statement from the quoted event,
    Police didn't start out doing this. But now It make every police officer a thug with a badge basically.

3. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The police in the use are most likely suffering ptsd. The **** they have to deal with in USA, im not surprised they have itchy trigger fingers.

4. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Well since you're just reading about the US and you don't know anything about it from personal experience.... Frankly it's kinda funny you think you have all the solutions...well as long as the solution is 'blame the evil wibberals'.
    How does a military operation relate to a social issue?

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I didnt offer any solutions, just like no one in your country does. Though there is this thing called the power of observation and those on the inside of a box tend to turn a blind eye to that of which doesnt fit the narrative.

A muslim shoots up a gay club, its a hate crime, a white kid shoots up a school, its a gun problem, Chicago has the highest murder rate since records began, its because of a heatwave its... global warming.

America doesnt want to call its problems by their true name, they just keep looking for something else to point the finger at.

The US seems more interested in conflict than resolution.

Heres a step towards a solution:
    America needs to put its pride aside and accept that on every front, your society is failing.

As for your "wibberals"..

Sound familiar?

It gets better:
    Colleges turn to coloring books to de-stress students
    http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29106/
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/9386/colleges-use-coloring-books-de-stress-students-pardes-seleh#

‘Crazy’ and ‘Stupid’ Hate Speech, Play in Big Ball Pit
    Black students demand segregated spaces from white students

Black Lives Matter: Banning Racial Segregation is Racist

Abolish English Classes that Feature White Male Poets
    Implement Segregated Safe Spaces
    No More Cross-Ethnic Food/Song/Dance/Haircuts
    Police Microaggressions
    Get Rid of Grades and Tests

‘My Pronouns Are They!’ Hysterical Kansas Students Inadvertently Make the Case Against Safe Spaces

Theres your harmless wibberals.

Rome is falling, wake the **** up.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  6. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Racism isn't a problem that can just be solved that easily. You can address the issue any way you want but you can't expect to change the way millions of people think just by electing a conservative or liberal or whoever. Most people who have racist views were brought up that way from many other generations of people that have the same views and will continue to pass those opinions down to future generations.

7. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

And yet again nothing of value from you except your usual political screeching. You're part of the problem, not part of a solution. Maybe you should work on your own obvious issues prior to believing you have all the answers and solutions. Sure it sounds familiar. The nattering of someone who gets their opinions by being wired into right wingnut propaganda.

8. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    1. As easily as what? I didnt suggest anything past acknowledging your nations issues for what they are instead of looking for a fall guy.
    2. I never said you could.
    3. I completely agree. But that mentality that leads to racist views being passed on, is the mentality that leads to african americans being told by their elders that they're less than.

Both sides keep telling each other what they want to hear. This is what i was talking about in regards to calling these issues by their real name, rather than finger pointing.

Are you still playing this game? You brought up Liberals in a condescending manner via "wibberals" as if to imply that they're innocent in all of this and that im using them as some sort of boogieman, so i presented you with facts as to the sort of mentality and harm they're forcing upon your nation.

"You're part of the problem, not part of a solution."
    What? See, this finger pointing I was referring to. You're now accusing someone from another nation to contributing to the **** show your nation is. Its your nations politics and social issues thats ****ing the rest of us over.

Its amusing to see that when someone answers back to the questions or accusations or arguments (if you can call them that) you put forward, you dismiss the facts as "nothing of value" and propaganda. Everytime, like clockwork, you respond with some "blah blah blah" spiel yet cant even prove me wrong (probably because im just oh so wrong, you dont have too, right?), cant even back up what you post.

You use condescension as a way to stifle and misdirect the very topic and conversation you keep trying to be apart of. Yet.. you want to talk to me about being apart of the problem, you want to talk to me about not having solutions? Lol. Its seems you're not even interested in solutions, but only arguing for the sake of arguing. Once again, your avatar suits you.

Speaking of Propaganda. I dont think you know what that word means.

If you honestly think that the people in the above video and the many thousands like it, if you think that these Unis and their new safe space polices which can all be viewed on their official facebook pages and documentation ( you can even attend the very meetings you seem to think dont exist), if you think its all apart of some sort of conspiracy theory trying to mislead HeavyHemi, then you are part of the problem. This head in the sand mentality is whats led you country down this path in the first place.

Once again, i never suggested any solutions or of having any. Thats not my responsibility, thats your nations job to address. But this "its all propaganda" and head in the sand approach you have is not going to get you any closer to fixing it.

You do know that there was more than two candidates running for president...right? To late now, i guess.

9. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    But you did though. You keep spouting this nonsense like you have the perfect solution and/or that the President can solve America's race issues. News flash, they can't. It's utter nonsense that both candidates are using this as a way to get votes when in reality it doesn't matter who is elected, nothing will change.

10. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    And there you go again with the same complaints playing the victim when you're called out. Look, you have made it perfectly clear you hate the US and you're using this thread to express it. I think you'd feel better if you got it over with and just admitted it.

11. PandaPandaPanda

PandaPandaPanda Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 950 2gb
    Hello! I am new here! Well here is my very short opinion on this matter.

Over 300 million people in this country, yet we have to choose between Tramp or Killary. Depressing.

12. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    No...i did not.. and i did not say the president could fix racism, i said "if HE cant"..

Another one of you Blah blah blah posts.

Why bother replying?

Its not hate to point out whats going on in X country.

13. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Because of course you believe your opinions are fact.
    Blah blah blah....accurately describes your posts. Why bother repeating yourself page after page? Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?

14. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    AHahaha!...You're such a coward.

And these arent opinions, theyre facts, they're your people

15. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    How log is this off topic back and forth going to go on? It was mildly entertaining at first. Now it's like being stuck in a room with a bunch of arrogant lawyers; both parties arguing for the sake of arguing. At this point, only logical conclusion is that both of you are playing devils advocate.

Elmer Fud 2016

16. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

Those are events. How YOU interpret them and what they mean to YOU are opinions. You should not need something so obvious explained. But then again, you've backtracked so many times, you're not even back to where you started. You inflame, not inform. It's transparent and obvious. I'm sure you'll bore us with yet another rendition where you're just the victim and misunderstood. Spare us.

17. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I feel sorry americans, reminds me of that episode of South Park where they vote for a new Mascot.

Do you vote for Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?! :D I might get some popcorn and watch s*** hit the fan on the other side of the pond on nov 8th :D

18. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Ive never backtracked. Point to where i have exactly. Without performing your olympic levels of mental gymnastics and twisting my words, i guarantee you cannot.

Those "events" arent up for interpretation, they are people arguing for and or against a specific demand for specific rules/privileges to be instated. For example - Racial segregation. The meaning of racial segregation is not up for interpretation.

Besides, if youve interpreted everyday events and facts as inflammatory, its only because they go against your deluded little narrative and more so because you cant handle the world you live in. "Protecting you from reality" are clearly words you live by. You're a coward.

Not to mention time and time again, when someone has posted something you dont agree with, the only reply you can muster is a paragraph (im starting to think your ability to communicate has character limits) of condescension, pettiness and some twisted interpretation of what was said and then you end it with some for of a chest thumping statement such as "I'm sure you'll bore us with yet another rendition where you're just the victim and misunderstood. Spare us".

"You should not need something so obvious explained."
    The only explaining thats happened in here is you needing post after post reiterated to you as seem to struggle to tell the difference between your own little world and reality. Again, your avatar is fitting. To a tee.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  19. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    You get the government you deserve. Apparently we deserve crap.

When you put it that way, I vote for the one with less crap. Not to mention that 'it' was originally designed as a cleansing device.

20. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.