Pes 2017

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Bond!JamesBond!, Jun 10, 2016.

1. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    It's common knowledge that It's another "hybrid" but as he stated their is no mention by Konami that the Authentic visual features are Limited to PS4/XB1. If they are Limited to current gen consoles then at the very least they're misleading.

2. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    PC versions of any game should look and perform better than the console versions, current gen console specs are midrange laptop at best, the only way a PC port looks worse is if you've deliberately castrated it.

3. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
  4. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Not worth buying unless you're a PS4 gamer. PES 2017 is compromised in some shape or form on other formats. Just heard that Neymars shirtless celebration has probably been left out of PC version.

5. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
  6. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Played it on ps4 today, superb feel i think this is the best pes since pes 5-6, the pace is spot on the game has that unpredictability back from the ps2 days,

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Tried the demo today on ps4, what a great game. One issue, it's too easy to score from crosses, even with short number 9s. Putting Ibra up front and hoofing it into the box will be boring. Needs fixing.

Really want to get this on ps4 but all my mates will be getting FIFA so I'm torn.

8. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    yeah, PS4 demo is really good gonna look for WE at japanese store to compare the AI.

9. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Decided to skip the PC version this year and pre-ordered the PS4 version from shopto for under £35.

10. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016

11. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    looks the business
    [​IMG]

12. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    xxxxxxxx

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  13. realmadrid

realmadrid Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1050 TI MSI OC
  14. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Well Fifa demo is useless with no sliders and no way to save controller setups, have quite the football itch not having played anything since November so bought PES from India for £14 best case I have a lot of fun with it, worst case it gets me through to Fifa's release where hopefully modding can somehow be possible and sliders will be included as usual.

15. realmadrid

realmadrid Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1050 TI MSI OC

16. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Will try it but will absolutely not be buying it again this year due to developer "laziness" which means the PC version is graphically inferior to the PS4 version in terms of lighting, etc. I did not buy PES 2015 or 2016 either for the same reason.

Besides, having played the FIFA 17 demo on PC yesterday, I've gone and bought the full game as I really like the look of the The Journey mode, which is appealing to me as someone who prefers narrative driven solo games and has no interest in multiplayer or FUT. PES has nothing like that and in terms of licences, as we all know, it falls way short of FIFA, meaning that you have to resort to mods and whatnot to get a realstic experience.

17. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  18. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Havent the monkey faces been there since PES launched?

Part of the reason I dont buy this. Not sure about whether there's an Ultimate team or whether they have got the license for all players yet either. (sorry am not playing a game with a player like Geaggs or Zilcho :) )

I believe this is partly why it's cheaper because they dont pay the x thousand of pounds that's needed.

19. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    PS4 version i got after seeing demo of PC.
    already voted 9.5 http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/13/pes-2017-review-in-progress

best football game iv'e played and i played PES6.

learn player cards for individuality, it takes this to another level

i play broadcast camera full manual and i keep playing because every match is different

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Bought it yesterday on PS4, best football game ever. Ridiculously good. Recommend it to football fans on consoles. Gameplay wise this is on another level compared to FIFA.

Footy game credentials: Played every PES and every FIFA (apart from FIFA 16) ever released.