Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    2142 was also amazing. Loved Titan mode.

2. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Will there be another beta or early access to the game?
    I've pre-ordered the deluxe edition and can't wait to play some more, really liked the open beta.

There's only Rainbow Six Siege that entertain me FPS-wise right now (i've played my fair-share of BF4 don't worry :p )

3. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    You should get 3 days head start with deluxe edition, dont think they plan anymore open betas.

4. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Best option is to buy 1 month of origin access for £3.99 this will let you play 5 days before release for 10hours but then if you buy ultimate edition you get 10% off which is the money you paid for origin access plus another fiver :)

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
  6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I sincerely concur. Titan mode was... the best. Still would love to see it happen in some way, unfortunately carrier assault was not as good as titan mode. And very quickly unpopulated too, opposed to titan mode.

7. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Good Morning Guys,

I played SW:BF last night for like 3-4 Hours and I don't know what happened, if I was with noobies or so but I got very competitive in playing the Game. Was always in the first or 2nd quarter of the Ranking and had a blast actually.

The only Thing I am still not very good at is the flying with those fighters, it's too sensitive but I am getting there more and more too.

I think for Battlefield 1 I am gonna do the same like I did for BF4. Have a Joystick on the side when I get into an Airplane ;)

Was good fun last night ;)

8. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Hush, go away with Battlefront ;P

j/k, yeah I tried that in BF4 too, but proved to be quite useless as I usually got either dogfight killed by superior players, or lock on missiles. But the idea is good, still got my joystick close to the PC.

9. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Have you guys seen the new Origin? When I first launched it I was like wtf is this. Can't say if I like it or not yet... :3eyes:

10. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Yea, I just got done going thru and making sure they didn't add any new advertising or running progs. Seems like basically the same application with more space for ads if you have anything other than your games library showing.

Loaded up some Pearl Market last night and fell into a 4 hour time hole.

11. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Hehe ;) Sorry but SW:BF is the Closest in pace to Battlefield 1, so I will stick with it till I get to Play BF1 :banana:

I remember when flying Jets or especially Helis (That Precision is unbeatable!) in BF4 with my Joystick, I got so good that People accused me of cheating. Had a lot of kills in my favorite Heli, the Little Bird :)

12. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Yeah had the same thought 2 days ago, at first I couldnt find my games and since I have a 34" 4K Monitor there is a lot and I mean a lot of space which for me is a bit weird to look at.

Now they are giving away all BF4 Expansions for Free till the 19th of September I think.

Plus for other Stuff like Battlepacks, they give out a 50% Discount to celebrate Battlefield 1 and their Ultimate Edition, lol.

13. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Haven't checked out the new origin, as currently I'm not playing BF4 anymore or anything else I've got on there (basically only that and the Command & Conquer games). As long as it works as intended, I couldn't care less, I've seen their store about 10 to 15 times alltogether, with 12 times being there to grab the free games :D

14. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Imho the new origin sucks. Dont know why but it takes longer to start, load the pics, games, etc. Hmm.. Maybe it was because of rush for the Fifa 17 Demo ^^

Edit: Its okay now. Guess when servers ore overloaded the whole client is slowish.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  15. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Weird im enjoying it coz its so much faster than old one. It would take ages for me to open store page or game page. It was so laggy. New layout works pretty good and its actually functioning :D

Guess its the opposite for you Shadow :p

16. SA SYS

SA SYS Guest

GPU:
    GEFORCE GTX 1080 FE
    meanwhile my friends are still playing BF3 and i'm playing BF4
    BF1 Beta was really nice ... really TRUE next gen graphics! .. gameplay and etc ... were balanced well ... but game needs more detail to be play able for years!

17. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Graphics are truly groundbraking, hell...even Star Wars Battlefront let me jaw drop a couple of times in 4K. The level of destruction is also amazing.

Balanced..not quite...too many snipers (sorry but I hate Snipers), Tanks are kinda OP, maybe it was because people were looking for a anti-tank lock-on missile, lol.

It's a lot of fun...hectic and the Sound!!!!! OMG that Sound....alone THAT is just another Level of Immersion :bounce::rpg:

What I however hate is the low amount of Maps which are only 5 (I think?) when it launches...kinda meh...but for another 50 bucks (another full game version price) you get 16 maps! Sorry but I still think this is a complete Rip-Off.

18. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Where did you get 5 maps from, 9 have been confirmed for release with another one coming in the first content patch in December free for everyone.

19. SA SYS

SA SYS Guest

GPU:
    GEFORCE GTX 1080 FE
    yes agreed!
    sniping is too easy and everyone is a sniper :3eyes:
    hard to kill a tank that camped ....
    liked airplanes ... most of times in bf1 beta i was in airplan :D

hope to fix it for release time!

20. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I've checked on the new origin yesterday, boy it looks weird. I've been used to the Origin we had to take with BF3, and now it looks more like the last time (years back) when I used the ubicrap launcher. As long as it works I couldn't complain though, normal Origin was a bit b*tchy at times (lost connection to EA online although you were connected to the internet and stuff like that).

I've cancelled my preorders for the deluxe + prem yesterday, I'll check on that way too. If you are moving in a capitalist environment, try to outcapitalise them, or something like that :D