Nvidia Geforce 372.54 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Aug 16, 2016.

1. NiColaoS

NiColaoS Master Guru

GPU:
    3060 12GB
    Indeed... I never bother going to Intel's site. By the way, this version is usually for Z87/Z97 Chipsets and it's newer: 10.1.1.33

[​IMG]

http://www.station-drivers.com/inde...tory&Itemid=352&func=fileinfo&id=2342&lang=fr

The 10.1.2.xxx versions for long time were usually for X99 chipset. As you see it's recommended for that particular chipset, although in case you can install it, I don't think there's a difference.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  2. toxify

toxify Member

GPU:
    Evga gtx 980 SC
    I downloaded and installed this driver but it gives me [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  3. VENGEANCE

VENGEANCE Guest

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1070 HOF @2164
    getting a lot of driver crashes and dx crashes with this driver playing just cause 3:bang:

4. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    dota 2 vulkan crashed couple of times, screen tearing during hero selection & during the game too.

v-sync off, fast sync on & i tried locked 60,61,62 fps still the same.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016

5. rstalcup

rstalcup Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX980Ti STRIX 6gb ea
    372.54 no issues don't understand why so many complaints

Installed these on my system with twin ASUS GTX 980 Ti Strix 6gb ea in SLI and have no issues, spent some time ripping Bluray's, playing Wow, No Man's Sky, Sniper Elite 3, and a little Deus Ex, without issue, system runs great, no issues at all, so whats going on here

6. toxify

toxify Member

GPU:
    Evga gtx 980 SC
    That chipset driver and nvidia driver did nothing to help me still constant nvlddmkm restart errors all over the place

7. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    did u tried debug mode? or try to RMA thru EVGA?

8. toxify

toxify Member

GPU:
    Evga gtx 980 SC
    Yes let me rma when this issue never happened before the anniversary update :bang:

9. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    you should get a job and upgrade your card m8, the 950 is cheaper and performs better than the 570 ;).

You can count the people who is having trouble with nvidia drivers with the fingers of a human hand.

If you don't like nvidia the rx 470 is the answer performs like a 970, way better than gtx 570

i had a 770 a 980 and a 1080 right now and 0 driver issues. From all of them

10. toxify

toxify Member

GPU:
    Evga gtx 980 SC
    Count the people lol obviously you've never been to the nvidia forums then

11. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    multiple post by a single person doesn't count as a lot of people, many of them have multiple accounts too.

12. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    i noticed this driver got small minor regarding the tearing issue which i don't had it on previous driver with the same old setting & even during WAU.

by the way, deus ex is performing better on AMD side again.

13. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Jup, the game is developed by Eidos Montreal ;)
    I want more games that performs better on AMD. Fury x have so much more power but in almost all the games the gtx 980 oc is faster.

14. tiliarou

tiliarou Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 980M
    Because you don't experience problem doesn't mean they are not existing...
    I'm not saying you're wrong but both AMD and Nvidia have their issues and it's not always counting on fingers in one hand.

For the people talking about Intel "driver" INF update utility, if you experience performance difference it's a pure placebo. INF update utility is just used to tell windows how to name devices in Devices Manager, it doesn't affect performance whatsoever.
    See http://www.win-raid.com/t895f42-Intel-Chipset-Device-quot-Drivers-quot-INF-files.html
    And
    http://www.intel.com/support/chipsets/inf/sb/CS-030865.htm?wapkw=intel+inf+update+utility

15. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    This is what's called rationalization. Since you, by divine intervention, don't experience problems of course the people who do are in a very small minority. Of course they are lying and using multiple accounts also in order to show how bad a company Nvidia is. Cause it's not like people have other things to do.

16. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Most people who do not have any problem never write anything on any forum.
    And most of people who do write do not in fact have problems with the driver, their problem is usually with something else entirely.
    So it's a pointless reference to say that there are many people on some forum. I judge from my personal experience which is waaaaaay more reliable than anything written on any forum.

17. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Ignorance is bliss .

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Killing floor2 has some strange performance slowdown issues at default nvcpl profile (optimal power and everything else at default).

I'm playing it DSR'd @vsync and by heavy combat it starting to have fps drops, especially if there is fluid involved - those acid spitting monsters.

meh Context switching issue all over again, thought this was fixed with physx3.:infinity:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

60-60-52-58-60-45-60-54-60fps, gpu usage never exceeded 95%, by fps drop right before it happens to e.g. 45-50fps, gpu ~ 70-80%

Idk what's up with tweaked nvcpl profile yet, but thought this was something worth mentioning.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  19. seaplane pilot

seaplane pilot Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti Strix
    Yesterday the driver decided to disable Sli on its own. When trying to enable sli again it will freeze NVCP, blackscreen & reboot my computer.

After opening NVCP to enable Sli again it will try then fail to enable it until the process is repeated it will finally enable sli.

This has been happening for the last three driver builds for me.

20. Satin_Knight

Satin_Knight Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070 SC
    Thanks was having the same issue. I give it a go.