Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Mar 28, 2014.

1. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Only the intro.

2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Well, i thought is that card like 1080 would have higher cpu usage. If 6700k have such a low usage then 6600k would be fine as well.

I does not benefit having an i7, dont you think? I bet AMD overhead is even worse than this.

DX12 to the rescue! :p

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  3. nekrik

nekrik Guest

GPU:
    gtx 1080ti Msi gaming X
    Running such a game without SSAO enabled with a gtx1080 to achieve 60fps is at least a joke.Proper Ambient Occlusion solution is a must.

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    I asked this 5 years ago. Yet they didmt make game that way. Shame and Lame. Maybe even a bit gay.

5. MrIGM

MrIGM Guest

GPU:
    CZXZXC
    Damn man you shoot to kill!

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Isn't it unbearable to have the fan at 100%? :D

Actually it's interesting that the game doesn't make my card run especially hot. I'm often around 65-66 degrees which is lower than JC3 and Witcher 3 where it climbs up to 69 degrees.

7. MrIGM

MrIGM Guest

GPU:
    CZXZXC
    The only reason it cant be good is if he suffers from fps drops during the game.

8. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  9. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    Performance tip. If you're getting micro stutter in the hub area, try disabling exclusive fullscreen.

10. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    https://steamdb.info/app/337000/depots/

Going by SteamDB there's a new build of the game sent to AMD, Intel, Microsoft and Nvidia so it could be that DX12 is coming along and they're working on sorting whatever caused this initial delay or possibly just some better optimizations for the next general update for the game. :)

11. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Why on earth would u want to do that to a fps game? I lose immersion if i do that some games are just not meant to be 3rd person...this gsme only changes when u use cover i liked thst since HR

12. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Absolutely enjoying the feck out of this game and the freedom it offers but since today's patch I've been experiencing a very frustrating issue with the game.

Basically whenever the game teaches me something new, such as the weapons in the TF29 Shooting Range then it will leave a piece of text on-screen which never disappears even when I leave the range and talk to other people!!! I'm left with annoying text across the screen. I found that by going back into the range then exiting it that it went away.

However, later on in the game I had to get the augments fixed and this triggered a tutorial on them which again left text on the screen (something about pressing Y to disable which ones I can disable then B to exit). Now everytime I hit F5 to auto-save the game or press * on the numeric keypad to take a screenshot that text comes and won't go away. I've even tried exiting to the main menu and reloading the save game but it's STILL there.

I never had this issue yesterday so it seems it is caused by today's patch. Anyone else come across this? I am playing the game with a wireless Xbox One Elite controller so maybe it's triggered by me using both the controller and keyboard? Whatever, it's really annoying me as the text is really large and covers the middle part of the screen!

13. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    I think you need to disable the "glitchy" aug in the aug tree to stabilize your power. it would say something about it like "blah blah 100%" in green rather than 150% in red. If that doesn't work try reactivating and disabling one of them even if none is currently active.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  14. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Sorry I can't hear you over the immense noise coming from your pc..

15. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun

16. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Darren, go into any conversation using only keyboard and mouse with the controller plugged in and quit it with the mouse, that should sort it, I had it too.

If you do a conversation with the controller it's temporary

17. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    HR had almost exactly same DLC 5 years ago

[​IMG]

I'm not saying I like it or it's a good thing just saying you shouldn't be triggered or surprised by now. And if it's THAT unbearable you either shouldn't support the developer and refund the game or find a new hobby. You'll be happier that way.

18. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Can those weapons be unlocked in the game without paying for them?

19. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    Yes, only standard tranquilizer rifle requires more inventory space and battle rifle has slightly worse stats plus skins are different obviously.

20. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    It's not...
    I didn't...
    ...no.

Also, I don't remember HR having in-game micro-transactions that allowed you to buy credits, praxis kits, etc.