Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yea, flamethrower, LMG guy and Anti tank. To be fair flamethrower didnt look OP at all. Still i would be perfectly fine without them.

Apart from that im liking the game, alpha was fun. Bring on beta!

2. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    They are not like battlefronts hero's we are not talking darthavader op here they are more like the battle pick ups from BF4 they are also not random like battlefront they are picked up at flags.

3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well the machine gunner might be a bit op, but either you have good aim and can take him out via leg shots, or you use gas grenades. There's a reason that stuff is in there. ;)

Well then it's not that bad... will have to adjust your loadouts and approach to such points then. Nothing a communicating squad can't handle... whereas when you see some heroes in Battlefront it usually meant to get the f*ck out of there, and they can be faster than you... so yeah they were unnecessarily OP in kills, at least the impression I got back then.

4. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Oh yea totally, thats why i said they arent OP. Nowhere near as bad as battlefront. Maybe im not a fan of it, coz i was never big on pick up weapon in BF4

5. jesteves

jesteves Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X @ 2100

I don't think so... It's on the 30th for insiders. The 21st is the last day to sign up.

6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yeah, i think so, but read also somewhere something different, hmm..

7. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    I've asked people at DICE and EA and not a straight answer from anyone :/

8. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Still wondering when they will offer us premium to premium + price... has anyone got any real information on that either?

9. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yea im wondering too, havent pre-ordered because of that. i want game + premium/season pass whatever they will call it. Gonna sink 100s of hours into the game so dont mind paying.

10. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Exactly. I was trying to hold out, but as nobody ever mentioned it, I'm not sure what shady tactics they are running this time.

11. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Well I bit... pre-ordered now as well.

Thing is, I did the same with every single BF game since BFBC2 and I always got my money's worth looking at playtime (even on BFH, on a lesser extent though).

I'm also curious what they will do with premium/season pass, but I think they have something else in mind this time around, otherwise it should have been up for pre-order already.

12. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I had a similar feeling, that's why I preordered the game too on the weekend. And yes, with 1100+ hours in BF3 and 1200+ in BF4, I can't say it wasn't worth the money either (and I still am a core fan of Battlefield, having every single game except Vietnam stuff).

But I'm still slightly anxious to know what they have in store for us regarding expansions and that. I hope it's not a subscription model like EA favours it already with their EA access thing or what's it called.

13. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    *knocks on wood*... but possibility of that subscription model for the premium might become reality now that you mentioned it. :(

14. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    All they have said is there will be free stuff and paid stuff. They have said there will be free maps for everyone (which is good!) but I personally hope all maps will be free this game has skins and customization for EVERYTHING and they look really good too different plane and tank styles and the weapon engravings, people would pay for that **** hell stick skin boxes in the game like csgo and charge a quid or so they would rake in the money and could keep maps free.

I don't even mind paying for season pass I have thousands of hours in battlefield games always bought the expansions (special forces for BF2 been the best!) but I want everyone to have the maps.

15. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X

16. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
  17. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Is there any raw gameplay of that desert map gameplay? i want to hear the guns and explosions in superb quality.

18. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
  19. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
  20. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    That I can relate to, yes. I just hope it's not subscription based, don't want to pay another 5€ per month for it... and yes special forces was great! Zip line! :D

Thanks, will have to watch!