NVIDIA GeForce driver 369.09

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by maur0, Aug 4, 2016.

1. This new driver has reintroduced an old bug for me. One monitor at 144hz and one at 60hz makes it so the card won't idle properly on desktop. Anyone else?

2. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    Well, for me the driver is quite nice. Over 100 points more in TimeSpy, almost 12k now. And Elite Dangerous works again.

Edit: 122 points gain in Fire Strike Ultra, which is huge. From 7428 to 7550.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You can say you interpret things to fit your bias. "Most of the optimizations we add to our drivers are not architecture specific so they should help most GPUs"

Does not mean "no more maxwell specific hw optimizations will be carry out."

It means most optimizations are not architectural specific.

The other funny thing is you demand that we validate your claims by asking Nvidia. While at the same time claim that Nvidia either won't answer you or whatever answer they give is a lie. Meanwhile, the basic issue remains: cite your evidence of your claims.

4. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified

5. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    I know you wanna protect nv , it is fine for me. I don't mind at all. For maxwell , don't expect more special optimizations. End of story. You know what, ask manuel what he's gonna say! How about that :D

6. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

How about you back what you claim? The rest of your noise is pure dishonest trolling. Grow up.

WDDM or WDDM 2.1 is not even mentioned in your link. Perhaps you linked to the wrong material again.

7. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    No point at all to discuss anything about driver and related things with you. You have just shown how clue less you are about these things.

8. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I see. Because I pointed out your mistakes, I'm clueless. You have just revealed what you are.

9. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    lol :D

anyway so far they're ok here.. Doom still uses 1.0.8 vulkan driver.. AMD already 1.017, common nvidia!:pc1:

10. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Hey, c'mon now, how would NVIDIA have time for that when they have a new £1,100 graphics card to promote? ;) :D

11. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    You still really don't know what you talking about :D
    Just find it funny :D
    Hints: Windows 10 driver models, wddm. All related. Wanna do something then...... I won't finish it, won't fill it up for , time to find out for your self. Again , i find it really funny :D

Take your time in these matters, dive in then come back.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  12. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I believe I and others know exactly what we are talking about regarding you. In any event, going forward, you're on ignore so I don't have to skip past your nonsense. Do yourself a favor and change your habits. You have some bad ones.

13. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    Windows Display Driver Model. If you're going to correct someone, make sure you won't end up looking like an idiot.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  14. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yeah, cmon Nvidia, implement these grammar fixes in Vulkan SDK documentation, we can't run Doom without them!

15. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I think I dare to try this driver :)

16. sean8102

sean8102 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    Been running this driver for a few days with no issues. Got it by using device manager and clicking update driver, it downloaded and installed 369.09 drivers.

17. Ungeheuer97

Ungeheuer97 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    Wonder why NVIDIA didn't upload the driver to their site if it was already available through WU.

18. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
  19. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    tom peterson can't be trusted. previously, he stated maxwell 980/970 will be fully support dx12/12.1 & fast sync will be available too but guess what until now we still haven't see it.

20. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    All of those things are already supported?