How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    ^

It will hardly be covered by the corrupt media anyways, just like how they're downplaying the fact Debbie Wasserman Schultz was fired/resigned from her position as DNC chairman for corruption and conspiracy against Bernie Sanders. She pretty much sided with Hillary Clinton, which was so obvious from the beginning, colluding to make sure Bernie Sander never had a chance at becoming the nominee. Hillary has had the super-delegates, the medias protection and the DNC chairman's unconditional support from the very beginning.

If the leaked emails and resignation of the chairman occurred on the RNC side, the MSM wouldn't let it go and would fixate on it for weeks. But since it happened to the DEM party and their beloved candidate, it's all non-news. Oh, but there's no bias whatsoever. You can trust CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS etc etc. They are here to make sure you always get "accurate news!"

2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    The thing is, there was no need to do that. While Sanders got some traction, his base and support was never going to overcome Hilary. This was dumb all sorts of levels. As far as media bias, Fixed Noise already dropped it. It is relegated to an opinion link on the Front page. Why? Unless something comes out linking Hillary, it really doesn't matter.

3. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    I can say this. At least Hillary didn't mock a journalist that had a mental disability unlike Trump. Whats odd did anyone hear what went on during the Young Turks' coverage of the Republican National Convention?

4. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    Oh god so sick of this BS , You need an ID to do just about everything in this country

You all can keep making up excuses after excuses , I guess what the democrats are truly saying is , That the minorities in this country are too dumb and stupid to get an ID card

5. Whiplashwang

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    I disagree. I think Bernie could have beaten Hillary quite easily if he were the favorite of the DNC and if he had the medias support. But they were #withher from the start and they never gave him the platform that they gave her. The medias role nowadays isn't about reporting news. It's about swaying minds and controlling public opinion and it's not exclusive to right or left.

6. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    In the end it will be interesting to see the demographics. Comparing Trump to McCain and Romney, I cannot see him doing better with women, black and Hispanics.

[​IMG]

7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    553 million people voted in the 2014 general election. Obviously our wealthy and middle class is not that massive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_general_election,_2014#State.2FUT_wise_Voter_Turnout_Details

If anything, I've seen it is the poor who vote the most which resulted in the vote bank politics I'm now seeing from the Democratic party with blacks and hispanics.

Woke up to see Bernie people locked out by a wall. I need to read more lol. Crooked DNC :infinity:

8. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Bad guess and I believe we've tried to make it clear it wasn't race based. It was more the intent of disenfranchising some poor. You are aware some republicans were actually caught boasting about this right?
    Would I be guessing right that you're a Trump Trooper?

9. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    No, his policies were just a bit too far left. That is why his base is smaller. Lets face it, while he had a few different ideas, he was a lifelong politician *SPAM* back to the early 70's. Nice guy, but too far left for me.

10. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    If anything, the demographics have tilted slightly in favor of the democrats. Whether that translates into vote.... Where Trump is behind is in the electoral vote, for now.

11. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7900 XTX
    Even if photo ID required to vote is only $10, that's still a poll tax, and illegal under the twenty fourth amendment to the Constitution:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poll_tax_(United_States)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

From the Wikipedia poll tax article I notice Florida had been one of the states fond of the poll tax. Maybe it still is?

"For instance, Mississippi Senator Theodore Bilbo declared, 'If the poll tax bill passes, the next step will be an effort to remove the registration qualification, the educational qualification of Negroes. If that is done we will have no way of preventing the Negroes from voting.'"

We're not talking ancient history here, just a couple years before I was born.

Edit: spelling.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  12. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Found this in the Bernie subreddit, looks like a lot of his people left

13. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X

Wow, oh man....

I can't imagin Trump winning, but Democrat's primary seemed to have ruined them.

14. Dellers

Dellers Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 2080 Ti Trio
    At least I hope she wins, considering the competition. Donald Trump is probably the person in the world that I feel is least fit to be a president, and I honestly thought his candidacy was a joke early on. He completely lacks common decency and is downright unlikeable IMO. He acts like a kid, which is really pathetic considering his age. How anyone can vote for someone who's clearly megalomaniac is beyond me.
    Besides, I believe I saw some snippets of the republican platform the other day. Quite a few things were rather outrageous, and more so than they've been in a while. Seemed to be quite a bit of Christian fundamentalism in there, although I wouldn't assume much of that could possibly make it into practical politics in this day and age. Then again, if people are willing to vote for Trump I guess almost anything is possible.

15. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Calling the purchase of a government issued ID a poll tax is a bit of a stretch. You need photo ID for almost everything in the states from buying beer (which most poor people do) to buying a house to filing for government assistance. So as it would not be solely for voting it's not a poll tax. You guys are dancing around this for no reason. There isn't even a right to vote in the US it's a privilege that can be stripped by the courts.

16. Whiplashwang

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Looks like they're trying to hide those empty seats, according to this video, with seat fillers and if you leave the convention for the bathroom, you can't get back in. If true, this is completely pathetic and I'd even postulate that the DNC is in cahoots with some media outlets (CNN & MSNBC) to force the lie that Dems are united right now. What a joke!

EDIT: There is also this! https://twitter.com/JxhnBinder/status/758412291943596032

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  17. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    How would you compare this to the other parties unity?

18. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    The RNC isn't pretending like the DNC is.

Trump is winning despite what the RNC (and mainstream media) is trying to do.
    Hillary is 'winning' because of what the DNC (and mainstream media) is doing.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  19. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Do not forget, this country was founded on Christian fundamentals. Quakers and the like fled to this land because of religious prosecution. One detail overlooked now a days. Blatant Masonic symbolism is plastered to this day on our currency along with In God We Trust. Media ignores the speeches, even Obamas, none of them are chastised ending them with God Bless America. It is not always done but it is used more often than not. Even to this day, no matter how loud the screams are to remove religion from public office, it will never be completely eliminated.

20. bigpipe

bigpipe Watson Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 1080
    If Hillary wins will she still let Bill come in the oval office?:grab:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.