How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    I don't want that corrupt bag in the White House nor do I want Trump, but I'd rather settle for him for 4 years instead of her for 8 years! Also, people are wondering why the GOP can't give us the perfect candidate? There's no such thing! Not one person can satisfy your wants and needs as a politician. Trump's far from perfect and is kind of an idiot, but if we survived Jimmy Carter, Bush Sr & Jr. and Obama then we'll survive Trump. Hillary on the other hand... she has gotten away with so much with her emails, the scandals of her husband, her corrupt foundation, her shady donations from overseas, especially middle eastern countries like Saudi Arabia, that I think she'll be the most unruly snob and corrupt President we've seen because now she's like a spoiled child that no one will reprimand and punish. Plus, I think people are dumb enough to vote her in for 8 years and the mainstream media gives her a free pass on everything and tries to make her seem like a sweet goddess. It's disgusting! So, like I said, 4 years of the Mr. Orange rather than 8 years of pus-filled-scab!

airbud7 likes this.
  2. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    She will be. Americans can't be that stupid to think Trump is anywhere near qualified for the job. This is all just for his ego.

3. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
  4. My gut feeling says no. Although, I am surprised that Trump got this far considering his zero experience with foreign policy. I am not a political person (or political nerd :nerd: ) (I'd rather be solving problems and being creative than debating).

5. Xuanzang

Xuanzang Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 7900 XTX
    I just think it's funny that Hillary was still able to run for office while under investigation by the FBI. She is a liar, but i guess that runs in the family.

6. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Good leaders bang hoes! It means they're proactive:banana:

Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt were all alcoholics. Yet Hitler lived a healthy lifestyle....

7. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    So's Trump he shoots his mouth off with no facts to back it up just to inflame his supporters.He's far scarier in control of nukes than Clinton.Half the the Republican party might vote holding their noses.I fail to see how anyone could seriously think he's fit to be president.

8. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Yes, Hillary is a liar... but Trump isn't? Nearly 75% of the claims he's made during his campaign have been unsubstantiated bs. Trump's campaign has stirred up fervent strains of tribalism and xenophobia in the States that I find most troubling.

9. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    If he's elected we won't have to worry about nuclear war anymore. Finally we can realize all the apocalyptic movies we love so much. Ooooh I love mad max...

10. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    You're more likely to see a nuclear incident due to Pakistan, dirty bomb sourced from ex-USSR states, or North Korea than Donald Trump or even Iran. The only nuclear reactions in America I see are liberal brains going kaput.

airbud7 likes this.

11. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Maybe we need Trump, let him press all the buttons. If he goes balls out it's a fifty-fifty shot that we won't go to hell in a hand basket. Trump as president would be super interesting as a novel. If it all goes bad we can't rewind. I won't vote for him, but hey if he get's elected i'll get on a surfboard and enjoy the ride good or bad....................

12. GREGIX

GREGIX Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d 4090 X3
    let see...
    -liar
    -corrupt
    -involved in watergate
    -recent disclosure of secret data(no charges!!!)
    -support worst of us presidents osama muslim bin barak

yes sure, she can be...

but

how its look like to the rest of the world and us citizens when person that should be put in jail will be president?

13. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    If wanting a sovereign nation and secure borders is xenophobic then I guess I'm xenophobic. I'm happy to have anyone come to the U.S. as long as they go through our immigration laws. Walking across the border and then expecting a handout (subsidies) at the taxpayer's expense is truly frustrating. This election, like pretty much every election, is the lesser of two evils and like I said before I'd rather see 4 years of Trump, because if he wins that's all he'll get, rather than 8 years of Clinton.

airbud7 likes this.
  14. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    All politicians lie. That's part of the job apparently. At least she has an ounce of political knowledge. All Trump says is we're gonna do this because its good and then build a wall. He has literally explained nothing about his entire campaign except for that wall. The man is a joke.

15. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Both are bad choices but Hillary sucks a bit more and she's annoying. Trump is at least funny.

airbud7 likes this.

16. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Feel sorry for the US, even worse than our own sorry state of affairs, no good candidate imo.

Saying that, it would be a huge surprise if Hillary does not win, Trump had a huge amount of support but don't see it being enough.

It would be amusing as an outsider if Trump did win, watching the chaos as he admits one thing at a time that the stuff he promised he would do, he isn't as he has now changed his mind.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    airbud7 likes this.
  17. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    I can say this I think Hilary will win because of her having the women's vote behind her among other things. I don't want her as President but she will be a million times better than Trump. Trump is insane individual. Plus Trump is a racist as well. If Trump Would win he would probably last only 1 term like the Elder George Bush did in the late 1980s. Another thing if Trump wins he would bankrupt the entire United States and the US would become Greece on a much bigger scale.

18. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Obama has spent more than the last five presidents.

You are a left wing nut./ stuck there.

19. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Trump would spend even more, his whole campaign involves taxing the hell out of the American people, he just hasn't said that in words yet.

20. b101uk

b101uk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1070

somehow I think that is pure BS, given Obama inherited a massive amount of on-going cost from Bush to which there was no clicking ones fingers and having that on-going cost disappear over-night,

i.e. every $ spent in Afghanistan and Iraqi and that of fighting ISIS in the shape of airstrikes etc during the tenure of Obama is the legacy of Bush and his gift that keeps on taking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.