Tom Clancy's The Division

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    As mentioned I'm purely a solo player :) I decided to drop all of my decent gear onto my second character so I could get into the 0-163 DZ I believe it was, got a final something chest piece from a named enemy last night, will try more of that as Sentry's Call is supposedly possible from named enemies in DZ or supply drops.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    TIP:

Buy 2 alpha bridges and get 2 lone stars. Equip them when restocking, then re-equip your normal gear, you can get 9 medkits and a ton of ammo that way. It also makes it more viable to use smartcover/pulse instead of just pulse/heal or smartcover/heal.

The thing is, if you combine smart cover with pulse, your damage output can even quadruple. Without them my G36 does like 50K headshots, with them both running you can see numbers upto 200 to 250K headshots.

3. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Wow I didn't know they pumped the numbers so much, I generally use sticky bomb and one of the healing ones, I never pulse as it looked silly to me, I could definitely use something that boosted my damage output though. I stripped down my gear to get into the 160-201 zone and for the last couple of days playing have had a great time, I can compete pretty well solo against 32 enemies so got about 4 new green pieces that I haven't seen before, looks like striker gear could be an interesting build for solo so I might look into that if I can't complete Sentry's Call.

4. sunnyp_343

sunnyp_343 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus ROG GTX 1080
    I hate underground missions.And this dlc is 100% based on underground.gpoing to be epic fail..everyone love open world.But open underground?nooo
    I remember Gears of war underground map everybody hates it so that why lates in sequal they didnt put in it.

5. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Who said anything about "open" underground..?

Anyway for my taste (and to have variety) underground is good to exist, playing on challenging or heroic with group is pretty intense many times.

And they did a good work for immersion and map's design (with that random missions) is very good too..

6. TheF34RChannel

TheF34RChannel Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1080 Strix
    I'm looking for some more Europe / UK based experienced players to do heroic UG with, anyone interested?

7. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    I am, Corrupt_be on UPlay.

8. TheF34RChannel

TheF34RChannel Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1080 Strix
    Nice! Adding you in a second

9. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    lol just had the easiest Heroic Underground Solo clear ever, sub 30 mins. I got a Predator's Holster that rolled Electronics. Initially I was mad, but now I have 40K skillpower and my Pulse/Smartcover is up like 99% of the time (there's literally just a gap of about a second now).

Because of the smartcover/pulse damage bonus that has also increased with it, I'm now burning through the NPC's as if they were level 32/33's. All I have to do is stay out of harms way and in cover :x

10. TheF34RChannel

TheF34RChannel Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1080 Strix
    That's just amazing! Thanks for the runs last night (well, this morning technically ha ha); that was fun! Would you mind posting a screenshot of your build because I'm very curious what it looks like in its entirety? Next time I'll use my intel.

I'm almost desperate to get 6x 268 AlphaBridge & 6x 268 Reclaimer: RNG in this game has never been kind to me. Really need to gear up.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016

11. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Went into the DZ today and nothing but yellow 204 caches, pistols... fml.

12. TheF34RChannel

TheF34RChannel Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1080 Strix
    I went in for an hour as well, green everywhere but few usable items. Finally got AlphaBridge Kneepads, now I need the gloves after they fix them tomorrow and I can make a build around that.

13. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    I started using pulse for the first time and it made a big difference, then got the Striker set completed and that's really funky, I hadn't realised that the talent you get from it can remain in place, for some reason I thought it was just applied to one enemy that you shot 10 times in a row! It makes you much more careful about aim for one thing!

14. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    No idea when it was released but UPlay found another update for the game and downloaded it.

15. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Should be ready now as the server maintenance has ended.

RIP my lovely beautiful Enhanced G36C :(

16. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Time to reroll my Bizon to Fierce...

17. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Just added you :D

18. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Finally got this game, seems cool! Graphics are very good too and the setting is interesting.
    Just made it to Manhattan ie completed prologue.

It's a nice touch you can see other players in safe zones for quick matchmaking if you want to etc.
    Actually was a bit shocked at first, who invaded my game... :D

19. TheF34RChannel

TheF34RChannel Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1080 Strix
    Add me as well :) TheF34RChannel

All I have been doing is farming the 4 horsemen and got a few good things but need more before I can shed the 240 gear and make my 2-3 builds. Corrupt, you farm DN as well? I'm always on the look-out for groups to do it ~in 10 mins, rinse and repeat :)

20. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Logged in the other day after about 2 months of not playing, there is quite a lot to do now actually, or at least looks like it :D