The Division on 16.6.2 driver and crossfire. Was is it so bad still?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by TonyTurbo, Jul 7, 2016.

1. TonyTurbo

TonyTurbo Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 @ 1750/1180
    Seems still so bad for me, funnily enough it felt smoother on the previous driver. When I enable crossfire for The Division with the latest driver, my scaling is so bad, stutters all the time and is generally an absolute shambles still.

Why can't AMD get their **** together....oh but wait, they tell us RX480 in crossfire is a great setup to match a 1080 at a great price lmao. They keep on plugging and falsely marketing this crossfire **** telling us of amazing performance and support lmao.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

2. Prefix

Prefix Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R7 260X 2GB
    Crossfire worked amazingly in the beta before the gameworks **** was added.

3. sTOrM41

sTOrM41 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 @ 1500 MHz
  4. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Always worked terribly for me with my SLI 770's if it's any consolation, part of the reason I moved to the single AMD 480.

5. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Yeah, multi GPU has just become frustrating. You wait and wait for profiles and in the end you still get a subpar experience due to stutter or some form of graphical corruption. I don't blame AMD, I think they really do try to get the profiles working, it's just that the new engines are more complex and it seems to be increasingly difficult to get things working right for more than one gpu.

6. velocityx

velocityx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FE - EK FCB
    crossfire enabled driver came out after the beta finished. so yea, it must have worked amazing for you.