Pes 2017

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Bond!JamesBond!, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    I own a PS4 but would never buy a football game that can't be modded, especially one that's so lacking in the licenses department.

2. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    What exactly do you want to mod because this year it was easy to import kits and emblems?

3. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Faces in particular as well as hair/beards and the like. When you support a second tier English team as I do (Sheffield Wednesday) you don't get a lot of love in the appearance stakes.

4. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Try telling XBOX ONE owners that!

5. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    Not because of KONAMI but they bought the wrong platform in the first place, no offense.

Both FIFA and PES are not going to give you that, they only care about the european topteams. Even top teams from other first division league's in Europe do not have real faces.

6. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    So what you're saying is it's the consumers fault? what's stopping Konami from giving XBOX ONE owners an in-game editor as an alternative?

7. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Sheffield Wednesday have approx 5 real faces in Fifa 16, not many but the modding community fills the void.

8. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    Not their fault, their decision...

9. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  10. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Me neither which is why I haven't bought PES for a couple of years now despite owning a PS4. The news that this year's PC version is again gimped compared with the PS4 is just depressing really. I know Konami are only a small publisher compared with the likes of EA but what given that all platforms are using the Fox Engine, what possible reason is there for the PC version not matching the console builds but having the usual higher resolutions and uncapped 60 fps performance in cinematics and replays?

If you ask me it just reeks of laziness, like the PC version is basically an afterthought despite the fact that it should be the definitive version since it is the only one that can be easily edited to update teams and licenses, something that PES has always been incredibly weak on.

11. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    There was a time when I played PES when it was heavily on top and outsold Fifa significantly, that was the point where I became really fed up with them resting on their laurels, not just in lacking the desire to tie up key licenses but especially in the lack of effort they put into building on master league (the only mode I played in PES).

12. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Despite the PC version being gimped for the 3rd year in a row, I'm rather looking forward to the improvements and fixes. However I'll still be looking only to pay around £20 for the PC version.

13. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    bro don t worry, u can do file sharing this time around, so u can mod the game and make licenses etc

14. realmadrid

realmadrid Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1050 TI MSI OC
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 – PC version will be, once again, a hybrid between the old-gen and the current-gen versions [​IMG]

15. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Pathetic.

16. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    It may not be all doom and gloom. One of the games main features advertised was this.

Authentic Visuals – For PES 2017 the visuals have seen a major upgrade, offering Authentic Visuals thanks to the further incorporation of Fox Engine. Nothing has been left untouched, from player models, lighting, crowds, pitch, and stadiums totally revamped. Never has a game looked so real.

Nowhere has it been mentioned that the visual upgrade is limited to PS4/Xbox one, so it's logical to assume that PC will benefit from it, also.

17. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    well i doubt they support PS3 next year so PC should see PS4 port in PES 2018.

18. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  19. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    An evo-web forum member has posted this, in regards to the PC port. In which he makes a valid point.

[​IMG]

20. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti