29-06-16 It's coming ...

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 25, 2016.

1. UltraWifiDvdCD

UltraWifiDvdCD Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI/ 8 GB
    I only upgrade when it provides more than a marginal improvement for my particular application workload and I'm not that impressed with the newer offerings compared to what I currently have. I didn't get wealthy by being stupid with my money. Quite the opposite.

2. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Ah, so that's the key. You are smart and you have money. So you immediately believe that whoever doesn't have the same amount of money is stupid. Only that thought is stupid in itself, because not all of us start from the same place, neither we are given the same opportunities nor have the same life goals. Are you seriously taking yourself so seriously?

People mock it, but social intelligence is a very real thing too. Sociopathy is also a very real thing.

3. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    Still 09 hours, 15 minutes until NDA lift:

Rx 480 Nda Countdown Clock

Tired of so much "ifs", "maybes" and "my d*ck is bigger than yours in CFX"...or should be!

4. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    You won't get behind a mask over internet, unless person suddenly gonna open itself to you. At least not with that attitude.

Really, don't take things personally. If you want to make fun of the person, just push on its weak spot and it will be enough. There won't be any replies, just some depression on other side and it will be end of drama. I bet UltraWifiDvdCD felt bad once I asked how much he makes.

But hey, I still praying god to give me ability to punch people in face over TCP/IP.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016

5. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    It's possible, but you have to have man there still.

6. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    And yet no one else here can fallow that pattern? If one bothered to read the contributions of many here even in this thread, it would have been realized that they have stated the exact same sentiment. So why all the hostility?

7. UltraWifiDvdCD

UltraWifiDvdCD Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI/ 8 GB
    I never implied that someone who isn't wealthy is stupid. It's usually because they made poor life choices in combination with being lazy. I hope that some of you may find my comments inspiring and wish to better the quality of your own lives. I love a good comeback story and root for the little people, but only if they have the gumption to follow their dreams and become better people. I fear my message may be lost on a mind that is so clearly lacking simple reading comprehension skills.

8. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    I guess there is something available, i'm not sure we can afford this kind of war tech:

[​IMG]

9. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Do you happen to know a subreddit called 'iamverysmart'? You seem to lack any sort of self-realization.

In my long years of life I have found that in the end, the perfect descriptors of people are DnD character sheets. I present your main stats:

Strength: 11
    Dexterity: 11
    Constitution: 18 (Russian)
    Intelligence: 16
    Wisdom: 4
    Charisma: 4

May it serve you well.

10. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    oi, don't get sucked up :)

Btw, can you ask Clouseau to ask UltraWifiDvdCD how much rubles did he made last month?
    (damn kid still ignoring me... :( )

11. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Well, with the price of the ruble, I'm sure that most of us made more last month.

[​IMG]

12. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Painting with very broad brush strokes. Making such assumptions displays a lack of understanding the logical argument the given answer is supposedly answering. What have you stated that could even remotely be considered inspiring? All you have said from square one is that you have money and that is what makes you a better person. Money is nothing but a way to attain goods and services. Once you are dead what good is it? How will others remember you? The concept of money is fleeting at best. How is that inspiring? All currency appeals to is greed. Nothing good has ever come from greed.

EDIT: The richest people I know are the laziest ones too. Everyone else does the work for them. All they have is money.

13. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Let's not even comment on how the comparative value of the currency is also beyond his control, and therefore a matter of luck and in no way whatsoever connected with personal ability. Meaning that a person that works more than all of us in this thread combined, yet lives in Zimbabue, has to degenerate themselves to the point of using AMD hardware.

A true tragedy.

[​IMG]

14. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    I found our Russian troll perhaps this is why he/she/it is so rich?

[​IMG]

Da ochen' khoroshiye den'gi v kachestve zhigolo .

15. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Somebody wake the mods :p

16. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I wouldn't like if this grew a dick on some poor unsuspecting fellow.

17. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Poor life choices and lazy... Or they simply like doing something that does not give a lot of money. And would consider your life choices poor. You know quality of life is not determined by money, it might help sure. A nurse is not lazy nor did they do a poor life choice they chose a job they aspire for and requires way more work then most, but they won't be racking in the cash for sure.

18. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Shhhh... Acknowledge his greatness and bow.

19. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I would but he is lacking... Not good enough to be my overlord.

20. UltraWifiDvdCD

UltraWifiDvdCD Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI/ 8 GB
    A nurse can afford a better card than a 480. They are educated, intelligent people working in a field to help others. They make a salary that puts them far above the bottom dwellers that I speak of and could likely afford a high end GPU if they so desired.

Just as nurses help others, I want for you to realize that I am trying to do the very same for all of you who would purchase a 480. Just read my comments and follow the goodness of the message instead of embracing the anger that your current financial situation has allowed to boil to the surface.