Unreal 4 crossfire profile

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Paulo Narciso, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Paulo Narciso

Paulo Narciso Guest

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    As you all know Unreal 4 engine does not officially support sli/crossfire and until now none of those games had a profile.

That's changed as AMD realeased a profile for Paragon which run on UE4.

I've tried this profile with Unreal Tournament, and I was surprised how well it ran the game, with only minor issues like flickering map or some ui.

I guess there's hope having any crossfire support when AAA games start to come out with this engine.

Fell free to experiment and tell your findings.

2. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    Thanks to post it, that's an advance!

Now AMD PR advice 2 480X in CFX as an alternative to a single 1080 we CFX users are saved. :D

LOL

3. spyre

spyre Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6990 and 6970 TF
    I tried Battlefleet Gothic and that didn't do anything with the Paragon Crossfire profile and that is a UE4 engine title I believe.

4. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    That's really good news. The best part is that the profile is working with an Epic title, meaning that the engine is close as possible to "vanilla", so it shouldn't be so hard to adapt to.

5. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    When is any post you make ever useful?

6. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    Are all of your posts as useful as this one? It's a rhetoric question: i'm not going to cherry pick any of your post to throw it at you like a child.

You seem to don't like my opinions in general, that's fine...I can survive that fact.

Personally i have no problem at all with your opinions even when i don't share them or don't like them.

You also seem to think that your opinion is generally better than mine or other ppl opinions, that's fine...but obviously it doesn't mean it's true always or even in the major part of the cases.