CoD: Infinite Warfare Ship Assault Video

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Activision and Infinity Ward showcase the first campaign footage of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare during Sony's E3 2016 press conference. The footage sees Reyes and his crew infiltrate and take down...

CoD: Infinite Warfare Ship Assault Video

2. sunnyp_343

sunnyp_343 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus ROG GTX 1080
    gameplay look good.But graphics are crap as always.Richest company in game making still looks 10 years old graphics.

3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    It is very fast paced isn't it... I hope the next call of duty uses a new game engine, like an "actual new engine" they have the money for it and the series will benefit from it.

I liked the spaceship that the player flies, it looked cool.

4. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I do love Spiderman and ok with Bionic Commando.

I also get the feeling this was made when they thought that Star Wars: Battlefront might be a threat. Dunno man, its an fps, it's not new, but, seems ok to me. Certainly the lynching it's had isn't justified tbh.

I'm expecting a polished game, but, I don't expect much advancement in the engine or game-play compared to other fps games. This is still a cross-platform game.

Where's Fox2232?

5. AlmondMan

AlmondMan Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900 XT Reference
    They didn't get rich by making games that noone but 1080 owners could play :D

6. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    In-space physics are so spacey that they missed Kevin.

Grappling hook (or some kind of zipline, whatever)? Seriously? Space combat in this game is pathetic.

7. kill007

kill007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF
    lol..the first video is now second most disliked video on youtube -_-...why do they even bother..

8. sunnyp_343

sunnyp_343 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus ROG GTX 1080
    Guys believe me concept is really good.Mix of ship war and surface war.Its cool.i dont give the damn about dislike on youtube.But game play like this graphics should be outstanding.They should use Crytek or UE4 engine.But i know Activision wont do that whether cod series got ruined.

9. sunnyp_343

sunnyp_343 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus ROG GTX 1080
    Still previously two cod games demanded heavy Ram and gpu.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Well yes and no.. 780gtx Oc was enough to "max" it at ok fps.

I remember playing cod bo3 beta and could max it out + 1620p dsr np.. 65fps+

As for this game, it really reminds me of Shattered Horizon which is a good thing.

11. MainFrame Alpha

MainFrame Alpha Guest

GPU:
    Strix GTX 980 TI
    nice space combat, physics welll..:3eyes:... graphic OK I'd say, probably gonna be more demanding than older COD, what can i say I'm a sucker for futuristic Si-fi space battle games :nerd:

12. qqryq

qqryq Active Member

GPU:
    GigabyteGeForceGTX970 OC
    "In space, where there is no air, sound has no way to travel."
    Here we have gun firing sounds, explosions sounds, zip line sounds etc...

13. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    lol when i watched this at the beginning of the video i thought, cheeky bstards have stole SC2 stuff from the single player on board the ship.

14. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    I am dying to play modern warfare remasterd edition- You guys can keep the space battle for yourselfs lol.

15. lisac85

lisac85 Guest

GPU:
    Gainward GTX560Ti/512MB
    I'm massive fan of old Descent Free Space games. This could be a modern version. I hope there will be more spaceship combat, and not just focus on walking on destroyers.

16. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    LMAO. In real-life Pong doesn't exist either.

17. wavetrex

wavetrex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 6800XT OC
    If you look carefully, when he puts his helmet on at some point it tells "Initializing sound generator"

Note the keyword here: GENERATOR - Means all the gunshots and other stuff is being computer-generated based on sensor input, and not real sound.

18. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Well, it doesn't look that bad in terms of mechanics and it may be somewhat refreshing. If they manage to make some of the multiplayer missions story-based, like this one, and add more over time (even small variations, as in Star Wars: The Old Republic), it should be a good game.

Graphics-wise I can see very little progress from game to game after CoD4: MW. It seems that they increased the map pool for MW Remastered to 10 maps, which is good. Yet, it's the old game. They might just try dealing with cheaters in the old version.

What's interesting, Jesse Stern, the lead writer for CoD4:MW joined Titanfall 2 team, which should make the campaign and whole game setup appealing. If the game doesn't die early as the 1st part, it should be a serious competitor for CoD. It has grappling hooks too and I like them more than ones in IW trailer. Do you agree? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISYN1AshZY

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  19. Deragot

Deragot Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 Zotac
    When is all the gloating going to stop and the gloaters realise that all the dislike shenanigans gave them more coverage than they could have possibly dreamed of? They put out a below average trailer and it became the most talked of video for weeks. Or do you really think the dislikes will hurt their sales? :) They will now start up the marketing machine, which is proven as one of the best times and again, just look what they did with Overwatch, and CoD:IW will sell like crazy. And with what they showed at E3, it might actually deserve it.
    So when you went and clicked the thumb down (as I am guessing you did ;) ) you helped them quite alot.

20. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    +1 but have to admit CoD does look great.