Dark Souls 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by vejn, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    Thanks to idiot like Malcolm Reynolds, the reason why PC gamer IS always lowest priority on game development. Truly sad.

2. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    No, thats all on From and their lack of hack-proofing their multiplayer. Aka being cheap.

3. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Exactly.
    The game is obviously dedicated towards single player, and most single player games can be hacked with Cheat Engine and the like but, when they add an important multiplayer component to the game, they really to hack proof the game.
    It is just lazy and cheap coding where you can hack with easy to get software and you can then get OTHER people banned for it:bang:

4. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Please name a single PC game that is hackproof?

5. evilkiller650

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    You cannot.
    But, we are talking about being to use cheat engine to alter how the game works online.
    You cannot do such stuff in your usual multiplayer games such as CSGO and World of Warcraft because the games code is controlled only by the server, not the persons side where they do anything they want.
    Dark Souls series does not do this and therefore is, bad coding.

6. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Exactly, its the poorest method used so far, since they are banning innocent people. And worse is their communication is piss poor too. Too bad major sites dont pick this up. I only saw a article on kokatu so far.

7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    what a game. finished and running ng+ . worth every cent.

8. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE

It's not about being hack proof because that's not possible, there's a big difference between impossible to hack and free to hack and currently DS3 is the latter.

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Yes, you are right. I was tired after having played all day and didn't know what I was typing. Stuck at the Abyssal Watchers like many other I think. Need help so I use the Ember and summon someone. Problem is that half of the time the guys cannot traverse through fog. Anyone know why this might be?

10. evilkiller650

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    You enter the fog, then your summon will automatically enter.
    Once you kill the boss, your friend will be kicked and put back to his world.

11. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    Have you turn in all estus shard to Blacksmith Andre so that he can increase the number of flasks?

Have you burned the undead bone shard at the firelink shrine bonfire to increase the intensity of the estus flasks?

If you have done those two steps above, it should help tremendously when fighting the Abyss Watcher. I learned that after I beat the Abyss Watcher on default flask. :bang:

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  12. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Thing is that sometimes I saw them try to enter but couldn't and moments later I got the message saying that "X has left this world".

I got 9 flasks and upgraded to +3. I farmed souls for Embers and on one of my attempts I got this really awesome partner and together we killed the bosses quite clean involving a lot of backstabs so the other had time to flask and stuff like that. What a glorious kill indeed! :) Still, I'd like to return one day and kill them myself to get my honor back.

13. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    kool.. it took me 7 hours of tries to beat him on default number of flask and intensity. lol. But after that, all bosses was like a cake walk. This is why DS games are so amazing. What don't kill you, make you STRONGER! ;)

14. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Default like 3 flasks and +0? :eek:
    Haha I'd like to think that I get stronger too but not really, at least not yet :)

One last question - when I watch streams I see people keeping everything they pick up. I have a lot of different stuff now but I only use two armor sets and three weapons. Is there any point in saving? I mean, that's a lot of souls if I sold everything i don't use.

15. evilkiller650

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Some people like to collect everything :)
    You might also sell a weapon/armour/item you realise is actually really good later on, I did that (I basically sold EVERYTHING I did not want to use)

16. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Depending on build there will be something people will never use :p Like for me dexterity weapons. I checked boss souls what they can give me and used em if nothing I would use.

17. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Some boss fights have glitch. Ur coop partnrr won't summary n to boss fight if u skip cinematic. Let it play. It is nearly proven by my side. Happened countless times that way.

Just to be safe, do not skip cinematic.

18. evilkiller650

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Not true.
    Once you get to end-game, you have pretty much maxed out vigor, endurance, strength and dexterity.
    This opens up most melee builds.
    Of course, I have zero levels put into magic type attributes :)

19. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I was planning on staying roughly 100 SL so nope won't have any dexterity at that point :D

20. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    What is there to do end game? Unless NG+ but that's starting a whole new char without any equipment?