The Guru3D Screenshot Thread - RTFM! #27 - READ THE RULES IN 1ST POST

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    NFS 2016

Photomode

[​IMG]

2. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
  3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
  4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Star Citizen

Guys enjoying their new ride :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Must be a clan or something, doesn't that thing cost like 300$ or more and that's just for the ship itself?
    Then again they've made over a 100 million now from sales like that and other promotions and I remember reading that there were even a few really dedicated fans that had bought everything released, total of around 30.000 USD or some such.

6. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    240 euros for me in France (20% of taxes included) for this one named "Constellation Andromeda". Maybe around 200$ from US. And it's helping crownfunding Star Citizen (The multiplayer universe) and Squadron 42 (solo game in Star Citizen Universe coming out this year).

Buying ships actually include different game packages. And some goodies like, multiple hangar, in which you can see your ship in details (ships can be seen in hangar before they're fully flyable).

You can buy the game with ship packages starting at 40$ (including some great ship and amazing looking hangar already).

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  7. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Star Citizen

My Aurora LN and new Hangar :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
    rottr

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. raggazam

raggazam Member Guru

GPU:
    Gtx1080
  10. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016

11. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    How ironic.
    I recently started playing Outlast: Whistleblower. :)

12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    UT Alpha, somewhat not impressed*. Thought its gonna be looking a lot better, especially gun effects..

*at least this map looks a bit LQ.

Playing DSR 1620P and ingame maxed with temporalAA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    I got sidetracked a short while after the game came out so I figured it was about time to finish it up, DLC too as it's pretty good from what I've read and now the developers are working on a full sequel though I don't think Outlast 2 has a set release date currently.

Been away for the game for a while so I'm a bit rusty but I think it's still a pretty good game if perhaps bit dated as it was originally released back in 2013 but it has held up pretty well for being driven by a pretty straightforward UE3 build and even though the visual quality might not compare to newer titles the atmosphere is still excellent. :)
    (No combat as with the Amnesia and Penumbra games which will probably be a negative point to some but it makes sense for this reporter to not really be that physically strong compared to the asylum inmates.)

Using GeDoSaTo to downsample from 5120x2880 to 2560x1440 and also SMAA so aliasing should be reduced a bit though it's not entirely compatible with other injectors so effects like film grain are still there.
    (Makes sense for the budget camera to have some flaws but there's a slight amount of grain even without it which can be a bit annoying.)
    (There's some commands you can use to adjust the camera a bit and ini tweaking allows for changing FOV too along with well I use a assortment of tweaks for almost all UE3 games that have accessible config files.)

There's some supernatural themes too but eh I don't mind.

Not much happening until Dark Souls 3's release on April 12th so I figured I might work a bit on the backlog, Quantum Break comes out on April 5th but it's Windows LIVE Store exclusive and reviews are pretty mixed so far plus the game seems to be pretty short at around 5 - 6 hours and that's with viewing the live-action episodes in-between chapters.
    (Game is apparently very replayable though.)

(LIVE store is more of a hindrance than some polar reviews though, at least for me, length isn't too much of a issue either so long as the gameplay itself is solid so I might pick it up sometime depending on pricing and what improvements MS might do to the LIVE store environment.)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  14. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
    the division - defined sfx re

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I LOVED the first Outlast.
    Found the game to be an absolute blast to play. Though, as with many I found the final area and themes a bit... meh.
    Once I reached the final area and saw how it was setup... all I could think was "This looks like the Origin facility from FEAR."...

And yeah, the announcement for Outlast II got me back to this. I decided I needed to wrap up Whistleblower before Quantum Break and Doom come out. And I'm glad I did.
    It is awesome so far.

16. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    Are you using any foliage mods/textures? The leaves and trees look really great. I found quite a few mods but nothing as far as retexturing the foliage :(

17. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Some Dying Light :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I've actually seen most reviews state the game is around 10 hours or so, more if you search for upgrades and hidden bits.
    If so, it falls in line with Remedy's other titles. Neither Max Payne or Alan Wake were very long.

I'm definitely picking it up Tuesday for PC, so I'll be posting my thoughts and impressions once I do.
    And, the Win10 Store... I had a smooth and painless experience buying, downloading and playing Gears of War through it. Yes, I would like support to be able to add games to Steam to use it's overlay, but... there was nothing about the store that made it troublesome or a "horrible" experience.

Also...
    Outlast: Whistleblower...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finished it. The DLC is surprisingly brisk, I clipped through it in about 2 hours. But, even with it's short length... the atmosphere is just as thick.
    And the DLC offers up some great, twisted and even disturbing new moments and characters. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested in the series or sequel.

19. Scully

Scully Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1070
    Remember Me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. raggazam

raggazam Member Guru

GPU:
    Gtx1080
Thread Status: