Battleborn PC System Specifications

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The minimum and recommended PC specs for Battleborn have been posted today on the game's official blog. There is a bunch of info on the what you can expect when the game launches, including the spec...

Battleborn PC System Specifications

2. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    HH, tyvm. Did not know about this one till today. When Borderlands goes Smite in 1st person shooter...
    I have seen developer introduction for game and they talked a lot:
    - SP campaign (Playable with up to 5 friends. Any mission can be played with any character, just switch before you start.)
    - MP 5 vs. 5 Moba style
    - total 25 heroes on release
    - Not F2P
    - No current plans for DLC/Post release Heroes, Maps, Game modes (What about bug fixes, re-balancing?). But if demand is there (read: $) They'll make it.

My opinion, game will be "release and forget" for studio and if they release new content, it will be behind pay wall forcing everyone to buy as getting even 5 new heroes into game will drastically change meta.
    But 5 vs. 5 gameplay is more impressive than one in Paragon.
    As Paragon is kind of slow. Slow moving heroes (unless hero has speed skill), long match even if one team is dominated.

If I look at Blizzards Overwatch. Pay once, get DLC Heroes and stuff for free as they come, (And special usually MTX stuff for playing)...

3. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    For a moment i saw bloodborne and got moist. Life sucks.

4. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    I have no idea what you just said. any of it.

5. rm082e

rm082e Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 - QHD@165hz
    I recently bought a PS4 just for Bloodborne. If it comes to PC I will be both super excited, and super pissed. :)

6. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I'm not sure if it's going to work well. Such games require a lot of post-launch support to keep the gameplay smooth, glitch-free and well-balanced.

7. drac

drac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    What do they mean, no support for 4k? Isn't 4k classified as a standard resolution? It's the same aspect ratio as 1440 or 1080... Seems odd.

8. wsgroves

wsgroves Guest

Absolutely un f-n believable that there is no 4k out of the box. Unacceptable and a no buy for me because of it. I just purchased Enclave on steam from like 1945 and 4k works perfect, as it does in most old games. So tired of devs that can't even take 1 second and let the game read windows display settings. /end rant.