Need For Speed (2015)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Li4m79, Jun 18, 2015.

1. shafat777

shafat777 Active Member

GPU:
    2x Gtx 980 SC 4GB SLI
    At first I thought it was a sli related issue, however then i realized that this flickering is not all the time. It starts all on a sudden when the sky gets brighter.

BTW I am not getting any road flickering, and once it starts flickering, its on all cam.

2. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    yeah my sky flickers for about 10-20 seconds, then its fine

3. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    I wish this game had the events speed wall visible as you race or gave you an overview of it when you finished the event...

4. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Has anybody had this game crash while pressing the Menu button on the Xbox One controller then pressing B to return to the game? I can pretty much replicate this issue on my system if I do it often enough. The game freezes for 10-15 seconds then unceremoniously exits to the desktop without displaying the normal game crash. Coupled with the periodic and random road streaming bug (falling through the road) it makes this game a frustrating experience for me at the moment.

When I have been able to play the game, I have been mostly enjoying it but it does feel a bit soulless and lacking in atmosphere at times. How I wish the PC had its equivalent of the awesome PGR from the Xbox or even Midnight Club: Los Angeles, which I still argue is a much better game than any recent NFS title for solo players.

5. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    Yeah the pc gamer review said the same thing about it being boring and soulless was just gonna get it too then I read the 50% score which is too low.

6. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    after playing the 10hrs or trial, all i can say is : WE NEED NFS UNDERGROUND 3 enough said..

7. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Need for Speed is just not lucrative enough anymore for EA to throw money at it. I checked the google trend the other day and it has just declined for the last ten years.

8. Mooby29

Mooby29 Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X@1150/1500mhz
    Well, after a week:
    + Gorgeous graphics (with downsampling).
    + The map's size is decent.
    + Free DLCs to come.

- Runs badly on AMD CPUs. I see people bragging about how the framerate never gets below 57FPS (1080P/Ultra settings) with a R9 290X/390X and Intel CPUs. I have lots of framerate dips, sometimes as low as 30fps.
    - Driving is atrocious. It's just no fun playing once you get the story done. To complete the game, I have to defeat every car of the game in single events. Plain boring, especially with the rubberbanding AI.
    - It's an urban environment and still, there are as many people living there as in the Death Valley.
    - The lack of a real day/night cycle and "exotic" places in the map.
    - Cutscenes are lame.
    - You can't pause the game.
    - Online is a disaster. When you're not disconnected before the finishing line of a 25km long event, online clowns are preventing you from finishing races by crashing you for fun. I know, you can play alone, takes another minute long loading of the map to get rid of those intellectuals. I guess those server crashes have to do with the fact that I still have a "!" in the messages thingie and did not unlock the "Hoonigan" achievement even though I have finished the game.

9. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Still finding performance tweaks to get more handling and speed , love the game !

10. -Maxx-

-Maxx- Guest

GPU:
    GTS 450 1GB 824/4252 Mod
    I would be really happy if they decided to make an Underground 2 or Porsche Unleashed remastered in HD! :rock:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016

11. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    Can you guys confirm if its required to have internet? to play, cause on the PlayStation 4 its required otherwise the game shuts down.

12. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    yes it requires internet connection to play

13. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X

I've to apologize to every driver i ran into randomly, probably screwing their race. Peace <3

14. GeRmAnOs

GeRmAnOs Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 6950XT
    There is offline mode(solo play mode,i dont know it is offline or not) if you want,but first you must login to origin to load game.

15. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    any news on when the Updates are coming to PC???

16. Mooby29

Mooby29 Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X@1150/1500mhz
    Tomorrow

17. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Big Game Update Today Available , new cars , more space for more cars in the garage , Hot Rods included now and Drag racing , New events to compete and much more , and performance went up on my rig , game looks and runs a lot better now that is more optimized too :) . get the update guys and let's do some Drag Racing on Ventura Bay ...

Yummie My New Hot Rod doing my donuts

[​IMG]

18. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    if i have the 10 hr trial installed on origin and i buy the PL/RU key from g2a, will the game change to Russian language?, coz its 37 $ in russia, and global english is 46$ :)

19. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    nope... you should be good to go

20. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    when i go to buy it. it says this version is region locked, plz make sure you are buying the right version.