Nvidia is deliberately downgrading kepler gpu's performance in favor of Maxwell.

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Angrycrab, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    If this is all true (not saying that it is...) how come nobody has filed a lawsuit against them?

2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

Seriously, is there some reason you're trying to 'boor' us to death with old discredited nonsense? At least try to interest us with new conspiracies.

3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Eh yeah, 'Can it play Crysis'. Gosh where have you been Ichabod Crane? I'll bet you believe 9/11 was an inside job and NASA faked the moon landings.:infinity: Surely you have better material than this. I think we'll start calling you Stale Trope Trooper.

4. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    so when pascal is out this thread is going to be renamed to "Nvidia is deliberately downgrading Maxwell gpu's performance in favor of Pascal. ", am i r8?

5. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    Haha I don't know why they do it, narukun seems salty, like he's convinced himself he is owed a a consistent framerate despite games becoming more demanding. He got 60fps two years ago, he wants 60fps now, ray tracing be damned.

6. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    NASA did fake the moon landings, they conspired with nvidia to fake the moon landings because they needed to sell more maxwell cards using the Vxgi Apollo 11 demo.

Waiting for ColdFlo to tell us where the transsexuals come into play

7. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    How can we have been so blind, we apologize for our stupidity Hercule Poirot, thank the silicon god you're here to enlighten us. Game developers are bribed by nvidia to increase polygon counts, vram usage and tesselation factors! How dare they do these things, silly ****ers, it's like they don't even know all the other ways of increasing IQ. You know... Like... Uh... Async.

8. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    Silly ****ing developers! Increasing polygon counts! HOW DARE THEY.

You owe me a new pair of underwear Artefact, I think I pissed myself laughing

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  9. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I think ColdFlo is suffering from 'shrinkage'. :)

10. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    I think coldflo is one of those deep sea divers that surfaced too quickly and ended up with pockets of nitrogen rapidly expanding in his brain

Totally unpredictable cellular damage, today he's barking about nvidia, tomorrow he'll be chewing the carpet

11. snight01

snight01 Master Guru

GPU:
    GB RTX 4090gamingOC
    this.:banana::peeright::butt:

12. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    It's already happening, I went down to 293 fps minimum from 297 in previous drivers in CSGO, nvidia is gimping maxwell to give pascal owners a competitive edge.

13. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Oh I bet we'll get three other threads rather than a rename. So even the people that believe in such things don't have the oversight to put all of their posts in a single thread :rolleyes::D

14. Lucifer

Lucifer Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2060S
    agree, imo, recent games indeed aren't that visually stunning while somewhat require alot more gpu power.

15. Tuga

Tuga Guest

GPU:
    nvidia 670 gtx
    This is my main gripe. I have faint memories Crysis 1 being one of the more awesome games visually, and yet games like fallout 4 that are done on "updated" morrowind engine are suddenly more demanding? Yeah sure you can add some stuff to make the game lag more / hog more, but what's the point if the visuals just aren't that good? It's a never ending cycle to sell more hardware.

I can understand if a game like Star Citizen is a little demanding from the hardware.. but a morrowind 2.5/3.0 ?

16. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    lets just close this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.