Tom Clancy's The Division (Pt.1)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TirolokoRD, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    I see that it doesn't happen every time now. When I first went in it happened every time but not tonight.

16 hours in levels 13 & 12. Might try and take a break from it tomorrow night and play some Rise of the Tomb Raider, which I bought 2 days before The Division came out...dumb.

2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Last night i figured. yeah, using scope brings extras not bonuses but also that accuracy and fast firing. interesting.

But i dont get it. it says 12x on scope but i
    see very close range when i look to it. is there a ZOOM IN function?

i have to admit iam taking my time with this game. level 13, and i walk around look for secrets, looting every each of corners, opening doors and apartments . revealing story elements etc. the more i progress that way the more i have fun. i try not to touch main missions and side quests but i fight for the random events. ENCOUNTERS. mostly people join to me. and as i see with 1 session of 3 hours they r all with me, i mean not quitting the group. so they r having FUN. because i keep leading them to fight to fight. This is so fun that way.

No need to milk the game in my opinion. Well; game can fall short easily i guess. one of members asked to go to DARK zone at level 12. told them it will be a mistake but we gone. and died in minutes . it is level 30 place after all. thankfully AI enemies killed us :)

3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Aiming usually is just a zoom-in, I don't know the controller button for it but on keyboard+mouse pressing the middle mouse button uses the scope, if it has one, if it's just a reflex sight or similar it's just a slightly more zoomed in view. :)
    (Whereas if it's something like a acog it'll actually show a view of the aim through the scope itself, really helps with long distance headshots on as of yet unaware enemies.)

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Hmm. True.

But no more ZOOM IN function i guess. Because i cant understand why 12x and 3.4x looks similar when i use scoping.

Thanks for Your Kindly Reply MrBeckman.

5. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Bigtime, every gun that has a scope on it should have should have the zoom in button. 12x and 3.4x zoom should be extremely noticeable.

I've been running DZ with one friend I met in-game. The game is so much more fun with at least one person. Killing enemies is 10 times more efficient and you can kill all the elite bosses.

6. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Actually had very nice experience in DZ last night, picked up some nice lookt but struggled with clearing extraction site, 3 guys rocked up, helped me out, wished me good day and left. :)

7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
  8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Hmm. Probably my mistake.

which level u run the DZ? because enemy on DZ AI was level 30. 1 shot killed me with his shotgun. we were 4 people.

and is there LOOT in DZ?

edit: never mind . checked a good source for everything.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  9. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I'm 30hours in, currently level 21, 50% on main story. And i just wish to start the game all over again to check all those incredible design.

I wish you could create multiple characters.

Brooklyn walk trough:

10. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1407188-Changelog-–-March-12-2016-Restart?

11. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    From reddit:"

Trained: Critical hits increases your Signature Skill resource by 5%.
    This weapon talent, when placed on an SMG, such as Midas (http://thedivision.wiki.fextralife.com/Midas), will let any Player keep his Signature skill up 100% of the time. As I am sure you can see, with just two players using this Talent, you will have a permanent 80% Damage Reduction and 50% Damage Increase.
    Not only does this break any Dark Zone PVP, as a team using this Weapon Talent will destroy anyone opposing them, it also trivializes Challenge Missions, which are meant to be a very cool endgame challenge. There are no other known Weapon Talents, that even come close to this power level and using any weapon that does not have this weapon talent, becomes out of the question.
    As a design note, the design behind the "Trained"weapon talent also breaks the design behind Signature Skills. As in them being extremely powerful skills, that need to be timed and used at critical parts of an encounter, as they have a very long cool down.

"

12. Seaclean

Seaclean Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming
    You can. In the main menu where you see your character, either press E or click on the extra button in the top left corner. You have four character slots I think.

13. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    :banana: THANK YOU :banana:

14. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
  15. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    How do we get gun's skins? i only have one ive unlocked via ubsoft website.

16. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Well installed the game, did the updates from Ubidoft... clicked play
    An then black screen I could not get out of...

This is the first time since I installed WIN10 that I had to actually physically press the reset button on my case

17. gridiron whirlw

gridiron whirlw Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070Ti
    If I grab my son a GTX970 will he be able to play this game at 1920 x 1080 with no issues....any issues in this game with a GTX970?

18. Seaclean

Seaclean Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming
    No problem, man. After all you did make a sweet reshade for this game ;)

19. Deragot

Deragot Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 Zotac
    Hi, everyone. Been lurking around the best site and forum for a while, but this game pulled me in enough :)

In the security wing there is an upgrade that unlocks Clothes vendor in the base. The vendor sells one type of skin, rotates daily.

And, gridiron, no problem with 970's.

Btw, love the game.

20. gridiron whirlw

gridiron whirlw Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070Ti
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.