Tom Clancy's The Division (Pt.1)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TirolokoRD, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    lololl :grin:

This is a joke.
    Nope!
    Don't cut!
    This is the Divison

lol priceless :D

2. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    HFTS seem to have a fairly hefty performance premium.

3. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    Played for a couple hours. Performance seems better than betas. I have everything maxed at 1080p and runs as good if not better than beta (which I had to lower settings).

Encountered a slight imbalance with matchmaking. Played the first medical mission (Hard) and it was me (level 5) and a level 4 & 7. The game puts all enemies at whatever the highest level is in the group. So we had a rough going at finally getting to the roof top.

Once there a level 12 joined our group and then it became a complete massacre. We didn't realize at first that all enemies were level 12 but once we did the level 12 guy cordially left the group. Was it like this in the beta, I can't remember?

4. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Well... there wasn't really a need for matchmaking in the beta's.... as there wasn't a hard difficulty that i was aware of to play through a mission at. Unless i missed it... since i tend to be more of a lone wolf, anyway.

BTW, if anyone wants to add me on UPlay, my name is DragonCrew. Pretty sad when it says in my profile that i'm #1 out of my 0 friends. :( lol

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016

5. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    So this just happened. Game bug? Driver bug? This only happens when I visit a vendor. When i go to the menu, it looks normal.

[​IMG]

EDIT:

It's appearing normal now. I made a bug report to Nvidia and ubisoft of the issue anyways.

6. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    I've had that happen in the Beta once or twice... didn't think much of it, since it basically went away anyway once i left the vendor menu and moved a little.

7. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Yeah. it's showing like it should now.

8. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    Well the max level was 8 in the beta so there wasn't as much if a discrepancy. But taking on level 12 NPCs as a level 5 is ri-god-damn-diculous and impossible. So a level 30 could jump into a group of 5's game and s*it on their parade.

I too am #1 in my crew of zero.

Also already saw a guy on twitch who is level 30 campaign with all purple gear. He is in the 30 DZ bracket all by himself since he appears to be the only one.

9. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Played for the first time tonight, got to Level 4 and back to the safe zone from the beta in front of the museum. Game feels smoother than the beta, lighting is noticeably better, too. I have every option maxed including AA and the game is smooth throughout. I haven't had any crashing. Using the newest drivers.

10. Illnino

Illnino Guest

GPU:
    XFX 290x EK H20
    Yeah i had that also, i logged out and in 7 times before i found a server with like 3 peeps in line. All good after that.

11. kazama

kazama Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 X
    Yes, with sli runs worse and get stutter, microfreezes and framedrops, without sli, game runs ultra smooth.

12. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  13. kazama

kazama Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 X
    Thx Hilbert :)

14. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    On the PC version my fps was around 40 in the character creation level. But mostly my settings were maxed. and VSYC was auto.

And from the Above comments of our dear gentlemen , if this game is like DESTINY in terms of mechanics ; i would bang it for hours.

Tonight hoping my Xbox one will be finishing the download and will try game at last.

I must also add that mouse and keyboard is lethal for this game. needs sharpshooting.

15. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Upping the mouse smoothing slider fixed the stuttering for me.

Found a great balance between FPS and looks by choosing a selection of Ultra/High options which mostly gives me 100fps at 1440p. Very nice!

I dont get this queue-thing that my friend had. I mean, it takes 3 seconds to activate the computer and another 3 to talk to the dude. So even if there is a queue, it should take one minute to go through 20 ppl. My friend waited for 15 minutes while there were 5 ppl in line?!?

16. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    How are the new drivers? i didnt update last night so was playing with old ones. Shadows on low are so ugly, but if i put on high i get frame drop :( Might have to play around a bit with them tonight.

Game does look and runs very good. I can see myself sinking some decent amount of hours into it!

17. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Don't get the latest, they had some major issues (lol @ nvidia best drivers).

18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Hmm you shouldn't have any fps drops even with high shadows.

The latest drivers work fine for me, most ppl having issues have multi monitors.

19. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I will give it a go again tonight, maybe i do coz im streaming. Might put shadows to high, but resolution to low or medium.

20. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    I'm using the 361.91 drivers and SLI for me is ultra smooth. Perhaps try those.

I tried it at 60hz not 144hz and god it felt awful but at 144 I dont feel it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.