GeForce 362.00 WHQL driver download

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    See also HERE for additional driver discussion.

3. hexaae

hexaae Member

GPU:
    nVidia GTX980M 4GB G-Sync
    Sigh 6 months of just Game Ready drivers... And Windows 10 dx12 and WDDM2.0 are still badly supported by these Win7 hacked drivers.

4. Deasnutz

Deasnutz Guest

GPU:
    Titan X 12GB
    It is lame. I don't expect Nvidia to fully support dx12 for a long time. Anything that can improve performance other than a new gpu is bad for Nvidia.

5. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    I don't get it, what kind of support are you looking for? What do you mean by "fully support"? Fable Legends, Ashes and now Gears all run relatively well on Nvidia's hardware. What more support are they supposed to give?

6. Deasnutz

Deasnutz Guest

GPU:
    Titan X 12GB
    The type AMD is giving and is poised to continue. I can't argue with the bare minimum you are touting. Save it for a fanboy.

7. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    AMD practically wrote the specification for DX12 and even they are having problems. Look at Async support in AoS on the Fury X, it scales negatively at 1080p. Or look at the recent V-Sync problem they are having in AoS shown in Guru3D's review and now confirmed by PC Perspective. Or today, they released GoW Ultimate Edition and the performance on AMD's cards across the board is an issue. And this isnt even to say that AMD' support is bad, it's fine. The Gears issue is probably in conjunction with MS and the other issues are all probably easily fixable. But you guys make it sound like Nvidia cards are unusable or something in Windows 10.

So I ask again, exactly what support Nvidia is currently lacking and how exactly is that support in anyway meaningful to the overall user experience?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  8. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    Nice, glad to see async support enabled

9. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    And here we are again.... :bang:

10. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Yeah, I reported him.

11. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    I would advise to not visit the nvidia forums.

12. Deasnutz

Deasnutz Guest

GPU:
    Titan X 12GB
    Wait, they are having problems with a new feature that has never been used on the platform on a game not even released a day? Shocking. At least they offer the feature, instead of a fake version only to stick "dx12 compatible" on a box.

13. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    I've already abandoned ship. Sold my desktop. If only AMD kept up on the mobile side. Hoping Polaris will do well otherwise it's Pascal mobile for me.

14. Artefact

Artefact Guest

GPU:
    Thermi gts 450 83 degrees
    Almost one year will pass and still no directx12 wddm 2.0 driver for fermi gtx 400 and 500....nvidia this is very disappointing :3eyes:

15. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Hey mr nuts please post in the pub...

16. Artefact

Artefact Guest

GPU:
    I had write post in nvidia latest driver tread,so i dont see any issue. Latest driver and still does not have dx12 wddm 2.0 why nvidia ignore 10 percent of global users,they had promise support for Fermi :3eyes:

17. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    Wait, you're expecting new Direct X architecture to work on 4 and 5 series nvidia cards? Ummmm :bang:

18. Artefact

Artefact Guest

GPU:
    They had promise dx12 wddm 2.0 and still ignoring gtx 400 and 500 users, we have basic dx12 hardware support. Even Vulkan api can work but nvidia refuse to give :3eyes:

19. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    I just find it strange, I mean those cards are getting pretty old now, I wouldn't expect anyone to even attempt to run more modern games on them at decent frame rates. You'd be better off even with a 6xx series card and those don't have dx12 support either. Maybe I'm just misinformed. If they have indeed promised dx12 support from them, then that blows that they haven't delivered